MadamAtom

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MadamAtom
ROGETRAY wrote:
edit: great...now I"m listening to the Eurythmics all morning...thanks

goldenthorn wrote:{{GT EDIT: YEAH, NOW I AM, TOO. THANKS. MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD THINK BEFORE UNLEASHING THE POWER OF 80s NOSTALGIA WILLY-NILLY UPON AN UNSUSPECTING VOLMOD.}}

This will either help or make it worse ...

bartenderqt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bartenderqt

Darnit! Just now getting to a computer and it's sold out. I assume this puts it in the reckoning. It's worth the extra $5!

Apricottarte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Apricottarte

Pairing this with pink panties. Unfortunately, the text relegates it to night night wear only. Too bad, cute cupcake. ^.^

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
goldenthorn wrote:

THIS SHIRT WILL BE FOR SALE AGAIN--HERE, AT $15--STARTING JULY 17 AT 12.01am.

EVERY SHIRT CONTINUES TO BE SOLD AFTER ITS FIRST DAY, UNTIL ITS RECKONING. SELLOUT OR NOT, YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY A SHIRT THE DAY AFTER ITS INITIAL SALE, THROUGH AT LEAST A WEEK.

thanks lolol was waiting for that... Will miracles never cease, Woot users somehow make my day twice in one Friday, the world must truly be coming to an end.

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

tomcgabel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomcgabel

Just want to point out that the cupcake is pantless, not nude. But thats fine, since pants are for suckers.

kilandra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kilandra

Gah ! I want one, but it's already gone! Someone ate all the cupcakes! *cries*

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

kilandra wrote:Gah ! I want one, but it's already gone! Someone ate all the cupcakes! *cries*

EVERY SHIRT CONTINUES TO BE SOLD AFTER ITS FIRST DAY, UNTIL ITS RECKONING. SELLOUT OR NOT, YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY A SHIRT THE DAY AFTER ITS INITIAL SALE, THROUGH AT LEAST A WEEK.

sstrunks5555

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sstrunks5555

Typical woot community to sell out a shirt like this.....

valakhut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages valakhut
crau2 wrote:Whoa... Wait. If the paper was covering up her face then it might've been made to represent a burqa and this shirt has a totally different meaning... AND, how do we know it's a she? What would a manly cupcake look like? If this is indeed a male then the paper would represent a balaklava and perhaps the same sinister message (not that only males could wear a balaklava, but really, I'm commenting on a Woot! shirt, work with me).

Dude. I totally read that as males wearing baklava...

greenriverdog

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenriverdog

I'm so sad I missed it! Great shirt! No wonder it SOLD OUT!

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

greenriverdog wrote:I'm so sad I missed it! Great shirt! No wonder it SOLD OUT!

Person on the internet, you vex me.

equazcion

quality posts: 65 Private Messages equazcion
goldenthorn wrote:Person on the internet, you vex me.

Perhaps it might help alleviate confusion if the "sold out" sign said something else, since in shirt.woot's case, shirts don't actually sell out.

Have you been eating that sandwich again?

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

I know it's a cupcake, but I'm trying to come up with a joke about "bluffin' with my muffin" , but I got nothin'.

Keiosu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keiosu
linksdeity wrote:Reminds me of Gir from Invader Zim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9FFfuqMWnw

Skip to 24 seconds to make it relevant, or enjoy the entire clip.

I've just been reacquainted with a long lost love... GIR! XD

timothytran11095

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timothytran11095

Will There Be More?

sexylittlerobot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sexylittlerobot

mmm, birthday suit cake. a euphemism for erotic bakeries, perhaps?

katjabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katjabee
timothytran11095 wrote:Will There Be More?

Yep! Click here on the Permalink. It's $5 more today, but it will be available for sale until it's Reckoned away, which gives you until July 26, at least. I'll wager it'll be around for another week after that, tho.

Very cute design, btw! Congrats to the artist.

outlawstar98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages outlawstar98

Just bought this shirt! My first woot purchase... and wont be my last!

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
outlawstar98 wrote:Just bought this shirt! My first woot purchase... and wont be my last!

Thanks outlawstar98! I really hope you enjoy it.

bartenderqt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bartenderqt

Bought one today... Can't wait to wear it. It'll look super cute with khaki or white shorts! Yep, I'll be wearing it when the sun is out, or not. Proudly displaying the parts of cupcakes where the sun never shines. What's with all the prudes anyway?

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

I received mine yesterday. When I pulled it out of the envelope, I thought the design looked like it had printed too high, too close to the collar. After trying the shirt on, however, I decided it printed just as it should have. It is perfectly placed to sit comfortably right above/on one's chest, with no distortions. The design's colours are also excellently balanced with the olive shirt. Bright, but not too saccharine. I love it!
I provide you all with a terribly fuzzy and under-coloured cellphone picture for at least an idea of how well it printed:

walmazan

goldenthorn wrote:I received mine yesterday. When I pulled it out of the envelope, I thought the design looked like it had printed too high, too close to the collar. After trying the shirt on, however, I decided it printed just as it should have. It is perfectly placed to sit comfortably right above/on one's chest, with no distortions. The design's colours are also excellently balanced with the olive shirt. Bright, but not too saccharine. I love it!
I provide you all with a terribly fuzzy and under-coloured cellphone picture for at least an idea of how well it printed:

Yea!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for mine!

Maybe tomorrow!

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art
goldenthorn wrote:I received mine yesterday. When I pulled it out of the envelope, I thought the design looked like it had printed too high, too close to the collar. After trying the shirt on, however, I decided it printed just as it should have. It is perfectly placed to sit comfortably right above/on one's chest, with no distortions. The design's colours are also excellently balanced with the olive shirt. Bright, but not too saccharine. I love it!

WOW!!! the print looks awesome!

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

Mrs. natedogg828 (aka the wife) should be receiving hers today, tracking states out for delivery. Can't wait to see it.

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

walmazan

natedogg828 wrote:Mrs. natedogg828 (aka the wife) should be receiving hers today, tracking states out for delivery. Can't wait to see it.

Put pictures please!

walmazan

Pics! My wife love the shirt!

Thanks woot!

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
walmazan wrote:Put pictures please!

sorry, she doen't pose for pictures and if I get caught putting up unauthorized pix online....

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
timothytran11095 wrote:Will There Be More?

Of course there will be more. Please direct your attention to our Reckoning page at the top right of your screen. When you have found the shirt of your choice, simply click the "buy" button to proceed with your order.

karamon101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karamon101

Wore this shirt on Saturday of Otakon in Baltimore. I received so many compliments and giggles over the shirt. Needless to say it was a hit. A girl even took a picture of the shirt and the name of the site so she would't forget about it.

This is EASILY my new favorite woot shirt.

I'm the root of all that's evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

walmazan

karamon101 wrote:Wore this shirt on Saturday of Otakon in Baltimore. I received so many compliments and giggles over the shirt. Needless to say it was a hit. A girl even took a picture of the shirt and the name of the site so she would't forget about it.

This is EASILY my new favorite woot shirt.

Yea! karamon101! so glad you like it!

Pics!!!!!!!

wonderwomanmel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wonderwomanmel

A friend showed me this shirt tonight and I just had to have it...miraculously I found it here! Thank you Woot!!

Mel

walmazan

wonderwomanmel wrote:A friend showed me this shirt tonight and I just had to have it...miraculously I found it here! Thank you Woot!!

Yea! thanks so much wonderwomanmel!

karamon101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karamon101
walmazan wrote:Yea! karamon101! so glad you like it!

Pics!!!!!!!

lololol @wal Now I have to do laundry and get pics of me all over in the shirt. It even got more compliments then my boyfriend's "Say No To Scurvy."

I'm the root of all that's evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

missyvivi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missyvivi

Cute shirt, gives me ideas

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle

Just saw this in the wild for the first time here at the San Francisco airport. Looks so crisp and bright IRL! Great work all around.

walmazan

Yea nathanwpyle! I glad you like it

vitak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vitak
deadlyblonde wrote:As a nudist AND a baker, I shall wear this proudly.

Doesn't that defeat the point of being a nudist?

myownsatellite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myownsatellite

My fiance bought this shirt for me and everywhere I wear it, people say "Hey, I like your cake!" I tell them it's fresh.

walmazan

myownsatellite wrote:My fiance bought this shirt for me and everywhere I wear it, people say "Hey, I like your cake!" I tell them it's fresh.

hahahahaha! I glad you like it!

soshad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soshad

I'm really tempted to get this. I'm just not sure if that color will look good on me hm...