dselig

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dselig
cLUrun wrote:I'd yield for Sinestro :3

I'd yield to Atrocitous before I yield to Sinestro

i have no clue what to write here anymore....

thatrobert

quality posts: 26 Private Messages thatrobert

Shouldn't his "passengers" have larger foreheads?

In for 1. Great idea nicely done Robbie!

Does anyone else remember the Neal Adams anti-drug issues of GL/GA? Man, that guy knew how to draw...

dselig

JadenKale wrote:The ring acts as a type of force field/gravity manipulation for the purpose of moving large items.

And also damn near anything that the ring wielded can will it to do. The ring's power is pretty much limited to the imagination and willpower of the user

wolfblade

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wolfblade

I would hate to see his road rage with a red ring.

dselig

Btw, if anyone on here is a Green Lantern fan (many ppl buying this short probably are), they should listen to the LanternCast podcast. Jim and Dan are very knowledgeable and disect GL issues pretty thouroughly. Just search for LanternCast on iTunes or google or on TheComicForums.com and you'll find it

00soul

quality posts: 2 Private Messages 00soul

why doesn't he just fly?

omnihitori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages omnihitori

Does anyone else notice that the Green Lantern in this shirt is the Parallax form of Hal Jordan as from the white in his hair ?

That would explain these actions..I'm not a fanboy or anything...

CalvinHobbes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CalvinHobbes

Anyone notice the motorcyclist with his arms crossed?

I thought car pool lanes typically accommodated motorcyclists as well.

He should at least be weaving his way through traffic dangerously, not just sitting looking miffed.

creativedv8tion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages creativedv8tion

Wow, I had to argue with myself not to get it.

I lost.

(I got it.)

That's just so incredibly awesome. So few people will get it. But I don't care.

Sokudoningyou

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Sokudoningyou

I understand the joke, but sadly, I am a Marvel, not a DC.

emeraldchickpea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emeraldchickpea

There is a guy at work who will be SOOOOOO jealous of this shirt!!! Should I tell him about it when I see him on Saturday, or wait until he sees it so I get the satisfaction of watching him DROOL first?

Whatcha think, Wooters?

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc
emeraldchickpea wrote:There is a guy at work who will be SOOOOOO jealous of this shirt!!! Should I tell him about it when I see him on Saturday, or wait until he sees it so I get the satisfaction of watching him DROOL first?

Whatcha think, Wooters?

Share the woot love D:

edinbstm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edinbstm

Buyers beware! Orders often take a month to arrive. It has happened to me three times now out of some 10 orders.

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc
edinbstm wrote:Buyers beware! Orders often take a month to arrive. It has happened to me three times now out of some 10 orders.

lol what? iv never had anything take more then 2 weeks >.> lol shirts i usually over night them

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck

nice, this would be an accurate portrayal of what traffic will be like going to the con this weekend. love this design although i must admit the green lantern is my least favorite member of the JLA, but this is still a funny shirt and nicely done!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

+10 cool points for being a Green Lantern fan, Robbie. And your tally was already dangerously high.

Love it. ^_^

greg4734

quality posts: 3 Private Messages greg4734
dselig wrote:Only rookie lanterns are susceptible to the yellow weakness

Thank you shirt.woot.com for making this the best day ever

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea

Omega means stop.

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
edinbstm wrote:Buyers beware! Orders often take a month to arrive. It has happened to me three times now out of some 10 orders.

i knnow, rite? i means srsly i expect more from free shipping with a snail as its logo.

Oh no wait, I don't. That would be ridiculous.

slyphox

quality posts: 6 Private Messages slyphox

You would think if that motorcyclist had any sense, he could just lane split.

Also, I guess this is what people are having to do after California took away the HOV lane stickers for smug Prius drivers.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you."
— Jeremy Clarkson

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

hehe! Congrats Robbie!

Awesome print for sure!

angelbabi523

quality posts: 11 Private Messages angelbabi523

wait till they pull him over - green people seem to attract that kind of attention

http://www.newsday.com/classifieds/cars/officer-spots-fashionable-but-fake-hov-passenger-1.1740380

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
thatrobert wrote:
Does anyone else remember the Neal Adams anti-drug issues of GL/GA? Man, that guy knew how to draw...

Adams really paved the way for comicbook artists who wished to put excruciating detail into their work. I have a hard time picturing someone like McFarlane without there first having been an Adams. Just love his stuff.

I love Robbie's stuff, too: congrats on the daily, man!

BrainWav

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BrainWav

Woot, you're awesome today.

SJPadbury

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SJPadbury
omnihitori wrote:Does anyone else notice that the Green Lantern in this shirt is the Parallax form of Hal Jordan as from the white in his hair ?

That would explain these actions..I'm not a fanboy or anything...

It probably has more to do with the fact that Hal Jordan with the white hair like that is the most recognizable appearance of him.

SJPadbury

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SJPadbury
bluejester wrote:I guess I meant extreme overnight...Like, I order it now and get it in the mail tomorrow. She leaves early Friday I believe.

She could get it overnighted to the hotel? Most nicer hotels will accept deliveries for their guests.

mhodges

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges
djenkins1982 wrote:Silly biker, don't you know that you're also allowed in the HOV lane?

That was my exact first thought when I looked at the design, until I realized the guy is actually riding a scooter (not the leg pass through in front of the seat) and then I just thought "what a dork".

Then I noticed the guy's general pudgy shape, the full face helmet and the crossed arms and I thought "hey, its like I got caught in the Google satellite view! Cool!"

gyro8891

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gyro8891

This shirt is fantastic, and I really want one, but I don't think the meaning would come across well on the shirt. Maybe it's just me.

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall

I wonder if this shirt explains this sign...

tones13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tones13

Wow, the Green Lantern has gotten old. Where does time go?

PittViking

quality posts: 2 Private Messages PittViking

I'm glad my friend texted me about today's shirt. Would have missed out on this. Love me some Green Lantern!

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
JadenKale wrote:No robots from Robbie 'The Robot' Lee?

The world has gone mad!!! At least he's using a 'replicator' in the form of the Green Lantern's ring.

The motorcycle dude is a robot....

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

rglee129

quality posts: 28 Private Messages rglee129

Whoa! It's up! Thanks for the daily, woot. Great title!

And yeah, I wanted it to be Hal for sure. Of course, a Guy one would have been even cooler (and even more esoteric).

superpope

quality posts: 1 Private Messages superpope

Before today, I knew nothing about the Green Lantern. I just thought he was some fakon dude in a costume with...a green lantern, maybe? Why didn't anyone tell me about this Intergalactic Police Force?? That's amazing!

eq52515

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eq52515
DrBaron wrote:Green lantern breaking the law? That should be Sinestro in that car.

Maybe this was when he was Parallax...

cashland

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cashland

a great shirt

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
RaveDroid wrote:The motorcycle dude is a robot....

BWAHAHAHA...

I feel a Daft Punk vid view coming on.

joshmonkey

quality posts: 3 Private Messages joshmonkey
emeraldchickpea wrote:There is a guy at work who will be SOOOOOO jealous of this shirt!!! Should I tell him about it when I see him on Saturday, or wait until he sees it so I get the satisfaction of watching him DROOL first?

Whatcha think, Wooters?

Overnight it and do both!

joshmonkey

quality posts: 3 Private Messages joshmonkey
Normscoffee wrote:I think I would get this but it just reminds me of how much I hate traffic in DC. Grrr.

Get it? "DC"?

compgenius3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages compgenius3
djenkins1982 wrote:Silly biker, don't you know that you're also allowed in the HOV lane?

haha, I thought the same thing