Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito

So awesome!

shinyhappy1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shinyhappy1
jessison wrote:I think it's a good concept, but the colors remind me too much of Target. Seems like a shirt all the employees might be wearing...if they were cool of course

This was my first thought as well. I might not have been so readily reminded of Target if it was a different color.

LOLcommunism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
sharkswithlasers349 wrote:I feel like this could be a really good design, but it's not developed enough at this point.

THEY DIDNT ALLOW TEXT! T_______T

I coulda made it so much better. ;__;

Would you kindly...

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
sasham62 wrote:No, it's really not. Photos aren't allowed as has been mentioned many times. Also, especially with an unaltered photo, it's impossible to separate the image into (at most) six colors without the use of gradients.
And, there's precious little artistic expression involved in pasting a photograph into the Woot shirt template, especially when it's ... questionable ... as to topic.
Finally, if this were allowed, it would almost certainly cater to the masses.

I think you took that comment much more seriously than it was intended.

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine
Re: Frontier Physics

Nicely done!

bevo22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bevo22
Re: Know Your Quarks

The graphic made me laugh so loud, I woke my wife up. But why light blue on light blue?
It doesn't pop.

bevo22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bevo22
bbbrob wrote:
"The black one represents all of the theories. Dark matter, dark energy, the graviton, string theory, etc. The things that haven’t been proven; that have eluded scientists."

I know that some of us nerds need smart Ts so that we can feel superior to people who don't understand math and science. I work in IT. In college, I took upper level physics classes. You shouldn't have to explain the t-shirt to me.

flamestamp13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flamestamp13
bevo22 wrote:The graphic made me laugh so loud, I woke my wife up. But why light blue on light blue?
It doesn't pop.

Glad you liked it. I was going for something electric ('except that's a different subatomic particle, but still...); they started out yellow, but the blue was cooler. And my fiancee liked the light blue shirt.

Depending on how work goes today, I might resub with a light purple skin tone. Any thoughts?

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Conflicting Theories

love the style! it reminds me of vintage disney, mary blair and the like, which i am a huge fan. nice job! and funny idea! definitely got my vote!

whisperatdaybreak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whisperatdaybreak
Re: Static Electrikitty

Hahaha, I love this!

zosai

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zosai
Duddles86 wrote:This is a stunning design but looks off topic.

If a flash light in water is physics then, doesn't woot have to accept any image with light in it (aka anything that isn't a black black t-shirt).

Thank you for the feedback! The flashlight is not the focus of my design. The effect of light rays streaming through the opening of an underwater cave, filtering down into deep, dark water is what I was interested in depicting, as a natural example of the behavior and properties of light.

topherc1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages topherc1

This is awesome! I hope this wins. Its so simple and yet so well done and thoughtful. Beware though I must say I am a bad luck charm: nothing I ever vote for wins .

Hammylink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hammylink
Re: The Force of Attraction

Maybe this explains why I always attract the fat chicks...

Hammylink

Re: Gravity

I wish it was just the rocketship w/o the person.

Hammylink

Hammylink wrote:I wish it was just the rocketship w/o the person.

...and yes it does look like Target paraphernalia and you might have bullseyed a lot of boobs with the small lighter circle.

bearysoft

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bearysoft

The look on this cat's face makes me think of the time my brothers were getting tiny marshmallows wet and throwing them at the cat. She was none to amused to have 20+ tiny marshmallows stuck on her fur. My brothers, however, were in hysterics.

AcorNayho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AcorNayho
Re: Time for your PHYSICal

Einstein is about to show that he has a firm grasp on the concept of gravity. Relatively speaking of course.

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax
Re: butterfly effect

I love pcb, always thought it looked cool.
I even have my own pcb wallet +1

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine
ruf1o wrote:Watch A Pissed Off Cat

Thanks for a good laugh!

glorinmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glorinmann
Re: Diving With Photons!

Strange, as I'm writing those lines, this t-shirt is in the fog of war but it also says it ranks 10th, and we can see the number of votes...
Maybe because the V1 of "A simple question of weight ratios", which was also in the fog, was removed ?

miztickow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages miztickow
Re: Schrödinger's Cat

Schrodinger's zombie cat!!!

mcbeagles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcbeagles
Re: Truth. Justice. Physics. Superstring!

I like the concept but when I first looked at the string spool I thought "toilet paper?" Maybe using a color to show the strands wound around the spool would help.

arctgh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arctgh

MaliceKaiser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MaliceKaiser
endangeredomega wrote:Not a fan of the 'modern' version, but I like the whimsy here. however, black on asphalt doesn't always show up well, particularly fine details. (See all the complaints regarding 'Nevermore' as an example.)

Personally, I'd wear the hell out of this on lemon.

I know black doesn't usually show up well on asphalt, but I figured it didn't work quite so hot on Nevermore because it was text. These are more big blobs of black so I would hope it would be okay.

I do love woot's lemon, but I gotta agree that brown would have been a great choice. I don't know why I didn't think of that~

suzer22

quality posts: 2 Private Messages suzer22
Lagbert wrote:Sadly, come Monday this will probably get rejected for text on Einstein B0t5 chest.

This is adorable! And I am not a science nerd at all but I got all of them except the far right. But definitely get rid of that text...you don't need it anyway. The hair and clock hands are enough...although you could add the famous tongue-sticking-out look.

jabberjaws13

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jabberjaws13
Re: a simple question of weight ratios (v2)

everyone, including myself, always says "o.m.g. i want this shirt!"

but seriously, i want this shirt.

Happy Beer.

suzer22

Love the concept but the rules say "no text" so that N on Newton has to go..you don't need it anyway!

iloveschocobos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iloveschocobos
izikoo wrote:Not suite sure what the coyote is going to land on.

I was debating about taking it out, it's supposed to be a fork and a knife to use to eat the roadrunner. That would kind of suck if he landed right on them, but I wouldn't put it past him, haha.

FreaknSweet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FreaknSweet

Great shirt, the only thing that could make it better would be if it glowed in the dark.

suzer22

Cute! Reminds me of the new Wii Kirby Game I just saw advertised: Kirby's Epic Yarn

suzer22

I think you totally made your point and no explanation is necessary - the art totally speaks for itself!

Very thought provoking.

suzer22

Re: The Solar System

Hard to believe that's only 6 colors. Very detailed.

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax
SiraRaven wrote:This is really cute! Personally, I'd like it a bit better if it were a picture of a house rather than a door (right now, it sort of looks like an overly complicated mechanism to knock on someone's door), but I love the concept! GMV

I totally agree if you resubed with a house I think your design will have alot more votes.......great concept though +1

RudolfYaber

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RudolfYaber
tjost wrote:The sun having a little fun with gravitational forces. I almost called it "You know, for kids..." but had to resist the urge

"What if you tire before its done?"

Great shirt and movie reference. +1 for both.

solusumbra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages solusumbra
Resubmit... leave the word JISM out of it..

and you *might* have a chance.. at least as good of a chance as me.

i dont think so. with all the excellent and unique designs that are already in the fog, this is one for the trash bin.

as funny as that quote might have been, it doesnt translate well into a shirt worth wearing.

solusumbra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages solusumbra
Resubmit... leave the word JISM out of it..

and you *might* have a chance.. at least as good of a chance as me.

i dont think so. with all the excellent and unique designs that are already in the fog, this is one for the trash bin.

as funny as that quote might have been, it doesnt translate well into a shirt worth wearing.

fluffiemuffins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fluffiemuffins

sithman25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sithman25
Re: Nuclear Physics

I love the whole style and concept...unlike some others, this design belongs on a shirt; it's wearable. :D great job. got my vote

theinfinityloop

quality posts: 6 Private Messages theinfinityloop
eHalcyon wrote:Reminds me of Octo System, which I wish had printed.

It's similar, but holy god, let me publicly say I don't care because doodle's is sooooo good. The head and eyes on this is haunting! Love it and GMV for sure!!!

Katalina123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Katalina123