lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
Re: Wrinkled Shirt



LOL interesting...

Would you kindly...

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism




D'aww so cute and nerdy! I love it

Would you kindly...

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

Not too bad, did you go for the physics of waves?

Would you kindly...

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

Pretty good. I can't quite vote for it though ):

I really can't see myself wearing it.

Would you kindly...

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

OOOOH! I've heard of that before!

Very creative

Would you kindly...

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: The Physics of Crossing the Road V2



Love it! Armadillos need more exposure. +1

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

This will definitely win.

Would you kindly...

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: The Solar System



Fantastic! +1

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
lucky1988 wrote:Love it! Armadillos need more exposure. +1



Agreed

Would you kindly...

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Escaping gravity



Beautiful work!

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
thegeekywife wrote:Seems like, if people are arguing about your shirt, you must have done well. GJ.



LOL, not always the case. BUT! I would wear this shirt in a heartbeat.

Would you kindly...

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Static Electrikitty



Adorable, love the cat's irritated expression!

zosai


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zosai

xarizmu, LOLcommunism, and Siax:

Thanks all! I'm happy my explanation helps clear things up, I guess it should have been there all along.

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Grumble



lovely illo!

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

I feel like the mouth looks too.. too... cartoony..

I don't like the cheek lines on the sides.

Other than that, Awesome!

Would you kindly...

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

LOLLLOL I love the gravity hand!

Would you kindly...

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

Can cows not go down stairs?

Am I missing something. o 3o?

Would you kindly...

sogj


quality posts: 15 Private Messages sogj
Re: Retro Physics



I like the smile, i like the cranberry, and it's different enough that I would wear this shirt and not the other one. Great design.

I refuse to answer on the grounds that I don't know the answer.

flynch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages flynch
Re: Auntie Matter



when Auntie Matter kisses matter - it's an energetic situation

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Charm Quark



Cheers artulo and LOLcommunism!

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

Oh my..

Would you kindly...

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
flynch wrote:when Auntie Matter kisses matter - it's an energetic situation



LOL

Very witty!

Would you kindly...

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Physics of a Falling Cat (resub)



so true and very cool!

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
lucky1988 wrote:Cheers artulo and LOLcommunism!



*HIGH FIVE* :D

Would you kindly...

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
lucky1988 wrote:so true and very cool!



You should really check out some articles of how cats land on their feet.

Its really amazing @.@

Would you kindly...

ChaoticFox


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChaoticFox
Re: Untitled



Only design this week I would actually wear. Rock on.

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

Very pretty, but seems kind of cluttered.

Would you kindly...

Usedtabe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Usedtabe
Re: Diving With Photons!



Love this design. Nevermind the drolls who try to say it's off topic. Beautiful work.

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
chumpmagic wrote:Earth travels around the Sun. Moon travels around the Earth.

Also, snails rule!!!



WELL WHEN YOU EXPLAIN IT LIKE THAT! LOL I get it!

Very awesome.

When I first saw it I was like "What da"

Very cute!

Would you kindly...

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
ChaoticFox wrote:Only design this week I would actually wear. Rock on.



Ya know, I feel like a lot of people vote because its a pretty drawing, not because they'd actually wear the thing.

This IS very good, and I would wear it if it weren't on a black shirt.

Nice

Would you kindly...

BaldBob007


quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
rd108 wrote:It's totally the teeth.

Anyway, I would totally buy this. It's a great idea and it looks just amazing.



Yeah, definitely the teeth; also the tongue and, to a lesser extent, the eyes. However, the overall dark, twisted vibe is there, too. Like you say, amazing! ;)

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

LOLLLOL

Nice.

Would you kindly...

lucky1988


quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Phive Phamous Physibots



very cool!

megsck


quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: Charm Quark



this is very CHARMing! hahaha i can't stop! lovely lil drawing though, i can imagine the nerds wearing this proudly.

BaldBob007


quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
Re: Cold Fusion



The jar is quite beautifully done, especially that lid. Goodness... I think the "shiny" is necessary in this case and fits the subject matter. However, I don't really know why I would wear it as a t-shirt.

The only criticism I would offer is that the glow from the star appears to be in front of the reflected light on the jar in a few spots. I'm sure it is just the similarity in colors - but I still see the star as outside the jar sometimes when I glance at it.

Overall, though, amazing work!

MarianDallas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarianDallas
fabiofranca wrote:I took my inspiration on some mix between The Little Prince from Saint-Exupéry and the Jules Verne's journey )



Totally see The Little Prince. Love it!

LOLcommunism


quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
endangeredomega wrote:I'll admit to my own ignorance; I needed the 'star-in-a-jar' reference explained to me.

However, the design still isn't something I find particularly striking or exciting, and not something I'd personally choose to wear. I'll continue to withold my vote for that reason.

Neither artist should worry overmuch about my solitary opinion; the shirt will probably rocket towards the fog regardless, because Wooters love shiny things.



I totally agree with this.

I really can't see myself wearing a shiny orb, in a jar, in the middle of my shirt.

IT IIIIS very well drawn though, I will admit this is a very skillful, well done, high level drawing. I just feel it doesn't belong on a shirt.

My opinion

Would you kindly...

snachreiner


quality posts: 0 Private Messages snachreiner
LOLcommunism wrote:Very pretty, but seems kind of cluttered.



I agree, I was working on a lot of ideas and ended up going with this one to get it in. I am working up a new one that I want to resub hopefully by tomorrow.