tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Re: Frontier Physics

Great character work again! the only thing is that it looks a little large on the shirt and with the white frames you did around the two cowboys it looks a little odd. Maybe just shrinking it a bit? Awesome details

gwyn779

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwyn779
Re: Retro Physics

I love it. And I do think the cutesy face goes w/ this shirt's retro theme, but I'm also not above wearing cutesy faces, especially if it has to do with physics!

LOLcommunism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism

VERY VERY awesome symbol.

I love what it stands for and love the way it looks.

Well done.

Would you kindly...

tjost

Re: Time for your PHYSICal

Hahaha, not what I was expecting when I clicked. Nicely done miss.

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
LOLcommunism wrote:Lul. I feel physics is best represented with cats.

They are painful for me. Ow.

tjost

Re: Static Electrikitty

I like it on the kelly Not enough designs use the greens when most people look good in it. Glad you changed some of the line thicknesses too.

tjost

endangeredomega wrote:I'll admit to my own ignorance; I needed the 'star-in-a-jar' reference explained to me.

However, the design still isn't something I find particularly striking or exciting, and not something I'd personally choose to wear. I'll continue to withold my vote for that reason.

Neither artist should worry overmuch about my solitary opinion; the shirt will probably rocket towards the fog regardless, because Wooters love shiny things.

Thats cool, it's a good thing we don't all wear the same thing (though if you want to join in the fun and buy the Binge I won't stop you) Just wanted to do something in contrast to my more cute entry this week. Hopefully in the future I'll do something that strikes a chord with you, I always try to change up my designs and styles.

iloveschocobos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iloveschocobos
akiogrl71 wrote:Great job

Thanks!

tjost

odysseyroc wrote:This is an awesome illustration. I always find it hard to pull of believable glass, but you totally nailed it.

Thanks but I think Bass did most of the heavy lifting on this one. The thing that took me the longest actually was making a glow around the base that looked somewhat believable, spent a good 3-4 hours on just that part :S

smirksy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smirksy
Re: Defying Gravity

Was waiting for something like this. Physics geeks and musical theatre geeks should hang out more.

Would possibly like it more without the fence and ground portion. I think it would be a tighter design.

niebuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages niebuck

huseyinserkan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huseyinserkan
Re: Particle Party

simply awesome!

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Orbital Hoopla

Laughing + like it.

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
smirksy wrote:Was waiting for something like this. Physics geeks and musical theatre geeks should hang out more.

Would possibly like it more without the fence and ground portion. I think it would be a tighter design.

I was thinking skateboarding when I decided to design this one. The bottom portion is supposed to be the top of a halfpipe and a fence behind it, she's using her broom for a skateboard.

I wasn't sure how it was going to play like this, or if the idea would work without the bottom portion.

radiomode

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radiomode
Re: Charm Quark

Early congrats for Threadless print!

gwyn779

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwyn779
huseyinserkan wrote:simply awesome!

Thanks! I always thought the bubble chamber particle paths needed more color...

LOLcommunism

parrotworks wrote:They are painful for me. Ow.

You allergic? ):

Would you kindly...

parrotworks

quality posts: 16 Private Messages parrotworks
Re: Physics of a Falling Cat (resub)

This is actually clever - even with cats.

I'm hoping you didn't throw one to get reference images.

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Gravity

very nice

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

LOLcommunism

parrotworks wrote:This is actually clever - even with cats.

I'm hoping you didn't throw one to get reference images.

LOLOLLOL

I would never harm my fine gravity defying friends!

Would you kindly...

tjparson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjparson
Re: Nuclear Physics

I like it! It's not a color I would ever wear, but I understood what you were going for the moment I saw the bombs in the cloud. I didn't even have to read anything. Very well done.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
tjost wrote:Thats cool, it's a good thing we don't all wear the same thing (though if you want to join in the fun and buy the Binge I won't stop you) Just wanted to do something in contrast to my more cute entry this week. Hopefully in the future I'll do something that strikes a chord with you, I always try to change up my designs and styles.

Can't claim to have purchased The Binge, but my boyfriend/partner did when it first went on sale, and absolutely loves it. To each his own!

JohnDLG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JohnDLG
Re: What Goes Up...

I like this design.

InkWiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InkWiz
Re: The Whirlpool Galaxy

Going on vacation so this will probably be the last one I do for the next few weeks. I hope you all enjoy.

http://threadless.com/submission/323515/Blue_Books_Of_Sorrow

odysseyroc

tjost wrote:Loved it from the initial sketch. I can totally see this with O'Neal or some other surf brand name in the top left in some cool script. It it doesn't work here sub it to some surf brands, they are always looking for freelance stuff, just mock up their names on it Great job!

Thanks, that's actually a pretty good idea. Now I just need to figure out how submit it to some of those companies.

katiedid27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages katiedid27
Re: Cold Fusion

This reminds me of those sun/moon jars on thinkgeek XD

Very beautiful

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
Re: elastikitty

hahahahaha, weird and funny. this reminds me of tom and jerry like when they would swallow something huge and take the shape of it. nicely done. =)

odysseyroc

endangeredomega wrote:Fabulous work as always ... still waiting with bated breath for you to get your due around here!

I really appreciate that. It's nice to know that there's at least a few people who like what I do and actually look for my designs to come up in the derbies.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
LOLcommunism wrote:Thats one annoyed cat! LOL

Yup yup!

icymallard wrote:- "I are not amused."

cats are so lully!

Yesh. And cats are so lully!

lucky1988 wrote:Adorable, love the cat's irritated expression!

Thank you Lucky!

tjost wrote:I like it on the kelly Not enough designs use the greens when most people look good in it. Glad you changed some of the line thicknesses too.

Glad to hear it And totally agreed on the kelly. I am still waiting for a a kelly shirt (and grass too for that matter) I want to buy, and I really like the greens!

megsck

Re: Gravity v2

sooooo purrrrrdy! lovely illo, and i liked your first placement, wish woot would let us place designs there. nice job!

tjost

Re: The Solar System

Eerie and cool, so when Cthulhu comes it's gonna be an epic battle of squid versus octo

megsck

Re: Conservation of Demolition v2

much better! i like this take on the knocker balls. =)

odysseyroc

lucky1988 wrote:Love the retro styling!

I'm glad that the retro vibe really came through on this one. I spent most of my youth skateboarding in So Cal, during 80's and into the 90's. I spent a whole lot of that time in skate/surf shops and really admired a lot of the surf t-shirts, especially the Rick Griffin stuff. This is an homage to those old designs.

megsck

Re: Nuclear Physics

i really like this design, even though its a tad depressing ;) nicely done!

tjost

katiedid27 wrote:This reminds me of those sun/moon jars on thinkgeek XD

Very beautiful

This is the more literal version of those Though I hadn't seen them till we started this design. I just wish they weren't fogged glass cause they would have made for better references

tjost

Re: Phive Phamous Physibots

Saved from rejection, nice

megsck

Re: The Solar System

poor octopus, that must be a boring job. lovely illo! good luck! +1!

megsck

Re: NEWTONIAN

nice illustrations and i love the color choices. fantastic job!

Lagbert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lagbert
Re: Defying Gravity

Odysseyroc, very nice! The witch shredding the half pipe is a great concept and expertly executed!

My only criticism (minor one) would be the harsh edges at the bottom of the design. The sharp corners and edges steal focus from the witch.

Good Luck!

tjost

Re: on my wavelength

Glad this got made, good job you two