tmwilson87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmwilson87
Re: Breath Of Life

I definitely like the tree/life idea, but personally, the rough/straight lower right corner really bothers me. It gives a really pointed, unnatural edge to what is otherwise a very natural feeling theme.

Cool though

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514
LOLcommunism wrote:I figured this shirt would be a shoe-in for the fog...

You're kind but woot has some sort of disdain for my work, haha. One day... one day...

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik
Re: Classic Monkey and Hunter... Problem.

Fits the classic physics problem perfectly. This should be doing much better! The illo is great, one of the best things I've seen you draw

IndependentVik

Re: Testing the twin paradox

Fits the theme better than almost anything in this derby, and it's hilarious to boot. Lots of expression in that final panel. Wish it was doing better, but you GMV anyway.

IndependentVik

Re: Escaping gravity

Echoing what others have said, the colors really jumped out at me, esp on the balloon. Great work!

IndependentVik

Re: COWABUNGA

So good. Wish it were doing better: the colors are amazing.

hthrsmth87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hthrsmth87
Re: Nuclear Physics

This reminds me of Fallout3, if Newton was live during that period. I like it!

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
capedcrusader514 wrote:You're kind but woot has some sort of disdain for my work, haha. One day... one day...

We should start a club.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
IndependentVik wrote:So good. Wish it were doing better: the colors are amazing.

Thanks, I'm really pleased with the colors.

crayzeedee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crayzeedee
Re: Retro Physics

NOOOOOOO!!!! This is the only shirt in this derby that I desperately wanted. My universe is shattered.

Kelsium

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Kelsium
Re: Pulleys

Knew this would fog...Hope to see it over the weekend.

Kelsium

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Kelsium
Re: The Waves They Are A Changing

I think this design would be fine with the woman figure. It would just add more waves to the wave.

I really like this desgin and the idea behind. Nice. gmv

MaliceKaiser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MaliceKaiser
plasmablaster wrote:Thanks for the votes everyone! The thumbnail is definitely less eye catching than I thought it would be, but I hope people will keep voting and that it gains some momentum.

To be honest I couldn't tell what this was from the thumbnail at all, I simply was clicking through designs when I stumbled across this. But I was pleasantly surprised with what this turned out to be. Perhaps you can submit it elsewhere or maybe it will fit in with another derby theme in the future, because I think this is a great take on the idea of "the sky is falling" and if it prints I would buy it!

MaliceKaiser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MaliceKaiser
crayzeedee wrote:NOOOOOOO!!!! This is the only shirt in this derby that I desperately wanted. My universe is shattered.

You are not the only one! I'm so sad to see this out of the fog. I would have bought two of these, onefor me and one for my boyfriend if it printed. Tis is a sad day, this day.

bahamut2x9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bahamut2x9

Really like this shirt. Hope it makes it back to the fog!

bahamut2x9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bahamut2x9

Really like this shirt, wish it were doing better. GMV

eastcobbler

quality posts: 9 Private Messages eastcobbler
Re: Nuclear Physics

my god this is great!

neophool

quality posts: 2 Private Messages neophool

aw man, this shirt needs to be buyable!!! darn, all my favs are out of the Fog now.

neophool

quality posts: 2 Private Messages neophool
Re: Diving With Photons!

BACK INTO THE FOG WITH YOU! GOGOGOGO

lexiflexi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexiflexi
ressamac wrote:@sexylittlerobot That sounds good???

@neophool Thank you!

@lexiflexi Thanks! I used to think that pixel art was kind of "simple" but that was before I tried it. My respect for pixel artists has increased exponentially.

i completely agree. creating (beautiful) "simple" things/designs is always the hardest. good luck with this one

lexiflexi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexiflexi
LOLcommunism wrote:...I don't understand why this doesn't have more votes... ):

thanks LOLcommunism appreciate your support! I hope your design gets printed! goodluck!

unsound000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unsound000
Jestik wrote:that's no moon...

It's a space station!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVekNsgUqn4

Wayticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wayticus

I like the concept, and the color I suppose would be tolerable, but with the gun, I don't think it will look like a guy just relaxing from a distance. Also they have little to nothing to do with nuclear physics, course the governments might have secret nuclear powered rifles, who knows. I feel the shirt would of been fine without it.

PixelPants

quality posts: 69 Private Messages PixelPants
thatrobert wrote:

Big thanks thatrobert and also geekfactor12 for the nomination.

Gotweed04

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Gotweed04
LOLcommunism wrote:Ya know, I feel like a lot of people vote because its a pretty drawing, not because they'd actually wear the thing.

This IS very good, and I would wear it if it weren't on a black shirt.

Nice

100% agree

It would be better on a white shirt and have the graphic be a blue or something

domfots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages domfots
jjhatch wrote:I LOVE this shirt. Very wearable, and the design is clever. I would definitely wear this, and I'm not usually a fan of yellow shirts.

The yellow make the shirt, don't fear bright colors

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 218 Private Messages Spiritgreen
bassanimation wrote:If it were to make 3rd I'd do the fresh cake dance...srsly, hahaha!

Change we can believe in! Yes - we - can!

:^)

coyn0839

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coyn0839
neophool wrote:aw man, this shirt needs to be buyable!!! darn, all my favs are out of the Fog now.

I agree. This shirt is a lot better than the ones that are in the fog. Come on people, vote this one up.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Mass X Acceleration

@radiomode
@Kelsium
@janesko
@imsochady

Thanks!

@bassanimation-Cheers, no worries. I'm glad that both your designs are securely in the fog this week. Best of luck!

anjulka

quality posts: 5 Private Messages anjulka

No!!! When did this happen?! While I really like the design of a couple other shirts and hope to see them print (namely the octopus one), this was the only one I was planning on buying.

I know that some might consider it "not art," but I really liked how this kinda poked fun at all those Old Navy shirts in a wonderfully geeky way.

Exohdus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Exohdus
LOLcommunism wrote:What I really hate are BLACK SHIRTS, GUH. I'm so sick of em.

Agreed, seems more and more people are finally joining this bandwagon. No more Black/asphalt please, somebody bring back cranberry imo.

Stercrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stercrazy
BootsBoots wrote:
They'll never be helpful to you personally (and that's ok), but I actually find people's rude and disrespectful comments helpful (in the same way I find their "appreciation" helpful.

I find professionally that exceedingly positive comments are just as useless as exceedingly negative ones, but at least the positive ones don't ruin your day.

I think the point folks are trying to make isn't whether it's right or wrong to make rude, inflammatory comments. I think the thing people are trying to express is that posters aren't doing themselves any favors by posting nasty comments.

Oftentimes a person may have a perfectly valid criticism that the artist would benefit from being made aware of. Unfortunately, it's human nature to only register things that make us angry and to disregard the rest. Consequently, by basically telling the artist that the piece sucks right off the bat, any valid point being made will be lost amidst the seething fury that the one comment invoked.

This isn't even a matter of being thick or thin-skinned either. I've seen many people make perfectly valid criticisms amidst long-winded posts that essentially told the artist that they were worthless and needed to stop doing art. I'm not sure how one could make a logical argument that it was terribly helpful to the artist, in that the artist probably stopped reading it halfway in. (Kind of like this one, probably).

To illustrate my point, imagine that in real life a person passed a car in a parking lot with the lights left on. They happened to know the owner of said vehicle and decide to let them know that they had left their lights on. Logically, the easiest thing to do would be to simply walk up to the person and tell them that they had left their lights on. Unfortunately, from some of the posts I've seen here, A number of folks on this site seem to believe that the best way to do this is to walk up to the person, hit them across the face, insult their skills as a driver, and THEN inform them that they had left their lights on. Sure, the car's owner has technically been informed that their lights have been left on, but I doubt very seriously that they'll even register that data while they're laying on the ground massaging their jaw and telling their friends what an a-hole that other person was.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Gravitational Pool

I'm i little late! buy a love it +1

Stercrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Stercrazy

Awesome job on the piece TJOST and Bassanimation. Nice line work and use of color. I do wish that it had been a frosty beer mug instead of a jar though. Maybe with a bottle behind it. I understand the reference, but it seems like it might be confusing to someone who was unfamiliar with it. Even so, nice job. Got my vote.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Mass X Acceleration

yea my friend, you are the best!!!!!

+1

42Wired

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 42Wired
zenith1047 wrote:aww man, you didn't fix and resubmit
oh well, if you put it up somewhere that prints cheap t shirts, could i be notified? I really dig this design.

Let me know, too. I love this design.

LOLcommunism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
Exohdus wrote:Agreed, seems more and more people are finally joining this bandwagon. No more Black/asphalt please, somebody bring back cranberry imo.

Oh my god, I love you. LOL

Everytime I make a shirt. Every. Single. Time.

The first color I ALWAYS try is Cranberry. XD

I'm nuts about cranberry, its the underdog. No one ever uses it anymore ; 3;

Thats why I wanted the retro atoms to win.

Would you kindly...

karamon101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karamon101
Naolito wrote:I can't understand why this isn't in the fog!

I would have to agree!

Another awesome design Wal. You are by far my favorite!

I'm the root of all that's evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

archy66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages archy66
Re: Physics of a Falling Cat (resub)

Love this shirt. I really hope it manages to get into top 3.

SnowQueenVT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SnowQueenVT
Re: Gravitational Pool

This is very pretty, I love it!!

http://www.wix.com/scottgreenip/snowqueenvt