+ Add a Comment

joe517

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joe517
Re: Static Electrikitty

I like this, but I wish the image were larger

LOLcommunism

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LOLcommunism
cosmiccow wrote:You are nothing if not consistent with your designs.

LOL s'all bout them clouds XD

Would you kindly...

wootfast

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootfast

Staff

Re: Frontier Physics

Bruce Campbell guest stars on this shirt as the sheriff.

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito
Re: The Force of Attraction

You are SOOOOO great!! I want this! +1

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Static Electrikitty
missmissa07 wrote:Very happy you went with the kelly green :D. It looks excellent! +1

Good to hear - I thought your preference was olive:D Thanks mismissa!

misrymonky wrote:Love the final design! GMV

Sweet, thanks misrymonky!

Spiritgreen wrote:Simple, funny, original. Awesome job, jasneko.

Based on my own past experiments, this pose would last approximately 37 microseconds before the balloon was either burst or dislodged by running around. :^)

Thanks so much Spiritgreen. And haha sounds like you have feisty subjects you're experimenting with;) You should take a look at the videos I posted above... those poor kitties loping around hehe.

ruf1o wrote:Watch A Pissed Off Cat

haha I've seen that before. The noises are disturbing but matched up with the subtitles - disturbing AND hilarious!

walmazan wrote:Love it, and I love how look on the tee! very wearable!

Nice work like every single week jas!

Aw, big thanks walmazan, that means a lot to me!

joe517 wrote:I like this, but I wish the image were larger

Thanks joe517. It's actually a decent size on the shirt... I tried to strike a balance between huge cat on shirt and not too small;) Woot always prints things larger than they look on the comps anyway, at least on men's shirts, so I wouldn't worry=)

Vote!

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Orbital Hoopla

Shoop Shoop Hula Hoop!!!! This was the brand that added ballbearings to hula hoops so that they make noise.

I bet I could still win a hula hoop contest if I tried!

cynic11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cynic11
cosmiccow wrote:Interesting design, but I'm not really sure what's supposed to be going on here.

i tried to create a world where the elements of things were enlarged, and with that the elements converge on each other to make a common result in the "puddle" of life. may it be a plant, human or water.

its a little deep i know..

oreocookiesp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oreocookiesp
kylemittskus wrote:No text. The rest is totally kosher.

The text is not on the actual shirt. Notice the shirt on the bottom right. I can resub if you want without the text, but that's why I included the shirt to clear up any confusion.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: Spider Physics at Work

My belief is that this is enough different from the old Newton's cradle with humanized balls to be fair. My design is showing nature's way! It's a green design- how do the spiders learn to work together to get at the tasty, tasty, dragonflies. They use physics, of course! Nobody is scared here- the spiders are about to go down in glorious spider history as having solved the dragonfly conundrum! The dragonfly is just a leetle too close to the spiders to be safe, but let's just say that he does have the brains of a dragonfly. No terror, no anthropomorphizing the steel balls, just spiders demonstrating their knowledge of rudimentary physics.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
bassanimation wrote:Being from Texas...I am obligated to give the armadillo some love..

And being that your art is fantastic..I am obligated to give you a vote.

I sometimes make no sense with my words..

I've almost hit a couple of armadillos in oklahoma too. hate those things.

mjc613

endangeredomega wrote:At least Cowboy #2 probably didn't die. Thanks to the Mythbusters, I seem to recall learning that after a few ricochets, a bullet loses enough energy & speed so that it's no longer lethal?

Here is a synopsis of that episode:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(2010_season)#Episode_137_.E2.80.93_Boomerang_Bullet

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain
Re: The Evil Twin

Every magnet has a good and a bad side, a positive and a negative. The only way to determine which side is which is to wait and see where the goatee sprouts.

Thanks for looking!

wootfast

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootfast

Staff

Re: Double Slit Laser Barbecue

Little Kid Voice: "Oh yeah? Prove that the photon goes through both slits at once! I dare ya!"

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SeedUvPain
Re: COWABUNGA

This turned out great! Nice work!

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
Re: Gravity

Can you post a larger pic or close-up of the top of the gray circle? I can't quite tell what's going on.

garromark

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garromark
VaRissaRaptor wrote:First woot derby entry.

I support. Seems to allude to joyous marriage. Clever concept.

fabiofranca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fabiofranca

followyourshadow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages followyourshadow
Re: Physics 101

As I sit here explaining to my fiancee what each section of this diagram is talking about I feel both nerdy and ecstatic at the same time. Thank you for letting me be my nerdy self. TWO THUMBS UP!

followyourshadow

Re: Classic Monkey and Hunter... Problem.

I sometimes forget that non-physics geeks don't know the monkey and the hunter.... I felt silly explaining it to my fiancee. I've got at LEAST five people who need this shirt! LOVE IT SOO MUCH!

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172

This is very well done!

KromeHWI

quality posts: 0 Private Messages KromeHWI
Re: I'm smarter than the gravity

nice perspective, but i would like a lower placement, with the kite closer to the middle of the shirt, and the figure closer to the bottom...

good luck!

JRWorkshop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JRWorkshop

Oh no! the No. 3 soapbox car went out of the downhill track! Damn tricky curve!

Detail:

JRWorkshop

love the faces!

JRWorkshop

this is a good one!

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck

love the changes, great expressions, and i like the halo/horns reference =) nice job again! gmv.

followyourshadow

Re: Strong Attractive Force

Van der Waal ≠ Einstein

Awesome design, and I totally understand the need for Einstein's face (as it's much more recognized than Van der Waals')...

Just remember to tell everyone you pass as you wear this shirt that Einstein didn't come up with the whole "strong, attractive force" thing. Credit where it's due! LOL

oreocookiesp

Re: Prism Jism

Please revote for Prism Jism! I had to resubmit because the shirt pic had the Gary Busey quote on it even though the real shirt doesn't.

JRWorkshop

Awesome Illustration Spirit!

megsck

Re: Frontier Physics

this is a great shirt! it reminds me of a card game named "Bang!" that i play with friends, i would definitely buy this shirt! great job as always! gmv!

megsck

Re: Orbital Hoopla

love the colors! cute idea!

oreocookiesp

"I'm pretty sure rainbows are just prism jism."
-Gary Busey

nevetnod

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nevetnod
Re: The Physics of Crossing the Road

That little bird in the background must be this baby vulture. Just waiting. Patiently. For the inevitable.

I like celery.

JRWorkshop

Nice Wave!

megsck

Re: Nuclear Fusion-HA!

im voting for this mostly for the dragonball reference. =) it has nice colors to, and its pretty cute.

rockpie0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockpie0
Re: Bread and Butter

This... is most excellent. I only wish that the cat and the bread+butter were more detailed. Ingenious idea though.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
ThunderThighs wrote:. Seriously! Is there anyone in this forum that doesn't have to have the last word?!?!?

Once again, I think you've beat this horse dead.

The internet is made of cats. And nerd-rage. Lots & lots of nerd-rage.

JRWorkshop

Love the line texture you use

JRWorkshop

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
Re: Prism Jism

I think your initial rejection might have had less to do with the mock-up, and everything to do with the idea of 'jism'. References to bodily fluids make Woot uncomfortable.

mjc613

endangeredomega wrote:I think your initial rejection might have had less to do with the mock-up, and everything to do with the idea of 'jism'. References to bodily fluids make Woot uncomfortable.

It doesn't make them uncomfortable. It makes it impossible for them to sell the kids' shirt sizes.