2%
69%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Help! Jackson Pollock is burning down the site!

radiomode

quality posts: 3 Private Messages radiomode

yay!

skatimmy737

NO ONE is allowed to make any Harry Potter references! I challenge you ALL!

sokowa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sokowa

Was hoping for sharktank this time. It's a bit more original and still well crafted.

fotohippi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages fotohippi

This is a beautiful design, but the colors are so wrong. I'm gonna have to pass...

CaptainWes

quality posts: 102 Private Messages CaptainWes

For some reason, all I can think about is the USSR when I see this shirt. Das Vidanya, woot. Would go nice with that Tetris Propaganda shirt.

atomanimus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atomanimus

This derby has been a bit flat...

raspberryroo

quality posts: 10 Private Messages raspberryroo

So... are you guys like trying to set some sort of world record for shirts with the Phoneix on them? You must be in the running at least by now!

lonelypond

quality posts: 451 Private Messages lonelypond

Colors eye catching but then be smudginess. Mood: apparently argumentative.

ChaosDoctor07

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ChaosDoctor07

The phoenix rises again...and again...and again.

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

summersab

quality posts: 0 Private Messages summersab
skatimmy737 wrote:NO ONE is allowed to make any Harry Potter references! I challenge you ALL!

Harry Potter. That is all.

vrekk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vrekk

Looks like all the other shirts got burned

spilzer

quality posts: 121 Private Messages spilzer

Just checking, but this painting by Magritte, was your inspiration, correct?

Gotta say, I like the flaming tuba better than the flaming bird.

popobiz5000

quality posts: 1 Private Messages popobiz5000

I'm not really in the market for a Moltres shirt, but cool nonetheless.

ChaosDoctor07

vrekk wrote:Looks like all the other shirts got burned

YEAAAAHHHHH! -equip sunglasses-

"Don't believe in the you who believes in me. Don't believe in the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself."

AlienZulu

quality posts: 11 Private Messages AlienZulu

this is a great shirt
finally broke my 8 month slump of not seeing anything i felt was worth purchasing

skatimmy737

summersab wrote:Harry Potter. That is all.

I'm J.K. Rowling on the floor laughing

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

the opposite of the Raven

ChaosDoctor07

AlienZulu wrote:this is a great shirt
finally broke my 8 month slump of not seeing anything i felt was worth purchasing

This is the shirt that broke your 8 month slump? Son, I am disappoint.

PixelPants

quality posts: 69 Private Messages PixelPants

"The Discovery of Brush Libraries"

mcleansue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mcleansue

I dont post to this forum. But I have bought 15 tee shirts. What I want to know is, why has there been nothing but crap on here for months? I am tired of looking every day and finding nothing interesting. I see woot shirt going the way of the dinosaur.

IndependentVik

quality posts: 11 Private Messages IndependentVik

Man, I was hoping to see a shark in a tank or DF's epic angel/minotaur battle (either would've been a probable buy for me). I guess I should be grateful. Didn't lose out on any cash this derby.

polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil

The shirt, the shirt, the shirt is on fire. We don't need no water, let that firebird burn.

Yeah, I'm buying one.

mcleansue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mcleansue

So I just read other posts and they say this shirt graphic is great. Someone tell me why. It is just a picture of a bird. Am I missing something? Or is woot , or perhaps Amazon, writing this stuff.
IT is all stinky poo!

polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil
mcleansue wrote:So I just read other posts and they say this shirt graphic is great. Someone tell me why. It is just a picture of a bird. Am I missing something? Or is woot , or perhaps Amazon, writing this stuff.
IT is all stinky poo!

I can't speak for everybody, but I just recently (about a month or so ago) found shirt.woot and so I'm snatching up shirts left and right because I think they're neat. The phoenix is my favorite mythological animal, and this is the first phoenix I've been able to get my hands on, and it's in the style of shirt I would like to wear.

Then again, I also voted for and bought Rock, Paper, Dragon last week when everyone else was like "Rock Paper Scissors AGAIN?!" so what do I know.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
skatimmy737 wrote:NO ONE is allowed to make any Harry Potter references! I challenge you ALL!

Fair enough. I'll go for the X-Men snark instead and say that Phoenix shirts keep coming around again & again like Jean Grey. And most of them have got just about as much character and personality.

ChaosDoctor07

polluxoil wrote:I can't speak for everybody, but I just recently (about a month or so ago) found shirt.woot and so I'm snatching up shirts left and right because I think they're neat. The phoenix is my favorite mythological animal, and this is the first phoenix I've been able to get my hands on, and it's in the style of shirt I would like to wear.

Then again, I also voted for and bought Rock, Paper, Dragon last week when everyone else was like "Rock Paper Scissors AGAIN?!" so what do I know.

I think the latter "complaint" was more just the fact that there were two back-to-back rock, paper, scissors themed shirts.

OblivionAngel

quality posts: 8 Private Messages OblivionAngel

"Don’t wear this shirt: On fire. Hopefully you knew that already."

What if you're already on fire and the shirt is soaking wet with water? Wouldn't wearing it be acceptable in those circumstances?

jahranimo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jahranimo

Man if the shirt wasn't this red then I'd get it.

I also thought it was a Moltres from afar.

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

Trippy. I mean, crackheads must get brickfaced when they see this.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats Radiomode! This was one of many stellar entries in this derby.

jnelson62

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jnelson62

Is it just me or has the shirt selection been blah lately. I haven't bought a shirt in a while

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

I don't think we can never have another phoenix shirt. I mean...that's what a phoenix does...it rises again!

Durrrpp.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
mcleansue wrote:So I just read other posts and they say this shirt graphic is great. Someone tell me why. It is just a picture of a bird. Am I missing something? Or is woot , or perhaps Amazon, writing this stuff.
IT is all stinky poo!

You've been here since January, so I don't really get your claim of some sort of O.G. cred.

Some shirts you'll like, some shirts you won't. That's how it goes for everybody; I promise. Check back tomorrow and maybe it'll be something more your style.

terminatorgir

quality posts: 9 Private Messages terminatorgir
ChaosDoctor07 wrote:This is the shirt that broke your 8 month slump? Son, I am disappointed.

Gotta say I am also disappointed. Out of all the shirts lately this is one of the only ones I knew within 10 seconds that it was something I would never wear. Abe fighting 3 bears however, that was a shirt that made history

gilamobster2k

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gilamobster2k

GO MOLTRES!!

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

This shirt is nice and colorful, but if I wore it, people would assume that I had squirted the mustard bottle from the wrong end. Need to pass.

smirksy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smirksy

I am going to look freakin' fabulous in this. I mean, that's what it comes down to, doesn't it? Sure, you can have all of the geeky hipster cred in the world, but what good is it, if you can't say, "my t-shirt is on fire with paint splatters." WHAT GOOD, I ask?

freyasspirit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freyasspirit

Love the design, but that faded red background color....