daniwarner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daniwarner

NO! This shirt canNOT be sold out!

tom760

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tom760

it's just a flesh wound

amandatex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amandatex

Arrrrgh, sold out already! I can't believe I missed this one.

kdanyko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdanyko

So sad! I missed it! The Sold Out sign turned me into a NEWT!...
i got better..

alanlucas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanlucas
gyro8891 wrote:If you look closely, both birds' tethers run behind the coconut, yet the coconut is somehow suspended to the side (in front) of the strings.

Glad I wasn't the only person who noticed this. I might have bought one, otherwise.

falken

quality posts: 1 Private Messages falken
dianaslotus wrote:I have never, NEVER, cried when I missed a chance at purchasing a woot-shirt. Please find some more of these shirts! They're epic! Even the poo stain color does not distract from the awesome awesomness of this particular woot-T. I command thee!

Buy it tomorrow?

norin731

quality posts: 1 Private Messages norin731

It's not a question of where he grips it!

TooMuchQuisp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TooMuchQuisp

Both strings are on the same side.! if this is the case it should be dangling form the string.you would see the point the string ties to the coconut . also tying the string to the tail of the bird they would cause a flight control problem Nothing Simple

TooMuchQuisp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TooMuchQuisp
daniwarner wrote:NO! This shirt canNOT be sold out!

because it sucks!? Right

studio1172

quality posts: 0 Private Messages studio1172

Glad to see it sell out. Also glad that I bought it early this morning. I shall wear it while I am finding a shrubbery and chopping it down with a herring.

xashen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xashen
threepme wrote:Been trying for over an hour to get one of these with 'Service Unavailable' errors.

Now it's sold out.

shirt.woot you have failed me.

Same with me.

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
kbwoof15 wrote:my shirt has been taxed!!!!

**shakes fist at amazon.com**

they are being taxed now? l@me

kero6661

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kero6661

SOLD OUT!

I NEED ONE :'(

urbsnspices

quality posts: 7 Private Messages urbsnspices

The nut could be pitching toward us as drawn. We simply dont know what is going on with the strings behind the nut. It is all a moot point anyway because swallows cannot tie knots worth a lick. They do however delight in all manifestations of the Terpsichorean muse.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

daniwarner wrote:NO! This shirt canNOT be sold out!

thisbirdcansing wrote:Oh no!! I thought that if I waited a little bit the web would sort itself out, and now it's sold out! Oh well. Snooze you lose, I suppose.

dianaslotus wrote:I have never, NEVER, cried when I missed a chance at purchasing a woot-shirt. Please find some more of these shirts! They're epic! Even the poo stain color does not distract from the awesome awesomness of this particular woot-T. I command thee!

straka2537113 wrote:This Better make it to THE RECKONING

amandatex wrote:Arrrrgh, sold out already! I can't believe I missed this one.

kdanyko wrote:So sad! I missed it! The Sold Out sign turned me into a NEWT!...
i got better..

kero6661 wrote:SOLD OUT!

I NEED ONE :'(

THIS SHIRT WILL BE FOR SALE AGAIN--HERE, AT $15--STARTING AUGUST 7 AT 12.01am.

EVERY SHIRT CONTINUES TO BE SOLD AFTER ITS FIRST DAY, UNTIL ITS RECKONING. SELLOUT OR NOT, YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY A SHIRT THE DAY AFTER ITS INITIAL SALE, THROUGH AT LEAST A WEEK.

xterramatt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xterramatt

Entering woot shop in raincoat (see-through) and carrying a laptop with a dead server error.

I'd like to return this Woot.

Why?

It's dead.

No it's not, it's just sleeping.

It's all tuckered out after a long squawk.

It's pining for the fjords.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots

Congrats on the sell out, Art!

Mojomancer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mojomancer

NO! D:
Sold out...
Thats what I get for waking up at 1:49pm.

hybridcat10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hybridcat10
cryptus92 wrote:For those who don't get it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4_9kDO3q0w

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

*Sighs* Thank you. I've seen the film but wasn't really paying attention THAT closely and have not seen it more than once. Now that I get it, it is a clever shirt.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
gyro8891 wrote:If you look closely, both birds' tethers run behind the coconut, yet the coconut is somehow suspended to the side (in front) of the strings.

So you see, after all that trouble they went to add their respective five ounces together, they're defying physics anyway. And this was in the physics derby.

Although I suppose if they were free-falling under the weight of the coconut, then the coconut would appear to be 'floating'. But then the strings probably wouldn't be taut, and if they're falling (with style) instead of flying, that check mark has no business being there. They failed.

We apologize for the fault in the artwork. Those responsible have been sacked.

crazy4books

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazy4books
artulo wrote:We apologize for the fault in the artwork. Those responsible have been sacked.

LOL

Qoza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Qoza

Grate now I feel like a sad rat

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv

Look at the bright side guys and gals, for those of you who have the b-day coupons, when this goes into reckoning, you can still get it, and at a cheaper price than the normal reckoning price.

ismail44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ismail44
alanlucas wrote:Glad I wasn't the only person who noticed this. I might have bought one, otherwise.

It's not a matter of where he grips it.....

CaptainTr1pps

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CaptainTr1pps

Damn damn damn. I am going to be paying 15 bucks for this The Strangers (2008) Curses.

artulo

Gentle Wooters,

Much love to you for all the votes, comments, cheers, jeers, opinions, and everything else that made this design come to life as a shirt.

I also sincerely hope that all of you that purchased a shirt for yourself or someone else today gets as much enjoyment out of it that I received in making this.

Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes!

-art

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

grats on the sellout!!!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
straka2537113 wrote:This Better make it to THE RECKONING

All shirts make it to THE RECKONING. Some just get reckoned the first week.

I'm going to write a song called "explore the sites you use." I hear people learn better with music.

artulo

AdderXYU wrote:All shirts make it to THE RECKONING. Some just get reckoned the first week.

I'm going to write a song called "explore the sites you use." I hear people learn better with music.

That'd be pretty sweet.

Can you do it to the tune of "Why Does the Sun Shine?" by TMBG?

imbac1889

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imbac1889
oze6000 wrote:I would rather have a shirt explaining the physics of the killer rabbit's flying jumps

I warned you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you knew, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

imbac1889

quality posts: 0 Private Messages imbac1889
AdderXYU wrote:All shirts make it to THE RECKONING. Some just get reckoned the first week.

I see what you did there...

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv
artulo wrote:Gentle Wooters,

Much love to you for all the votes, comments, cheers, jeers, opinions, and everything else that made this design come to life as a shirt.

I also sincerely hope that all of you that purchased a shirt for yourself or someone else today gets as much enjoyment out of it that I received in making this.

Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes!

-art

Congrats art on the sellout!!!

BiggInjun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BiggInjun

I'm glad I didn't buy one, and that I didn't get the joke...not a Monty Python fan.

cmwaters

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmwaters

damn. I got here too late. any chance of more stock becoming available?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

cmwaters wrote:damn. I got here too late. any chance of more stock becoming available?

THIS SHIRT WILL BE FOR SALE AGAIN--HERE, AT $15--STARTING AUGUST 7 AT 12.01am.

EVERY SHIRT CONTINUES TO BE SOLD AFTER ITS FIRST DAY, UNTIL ITS RECKONING. SELLOUT OR NOT, YOU CAN ALWAYS BUY A SHIRT THE DAY AFTER ITS INITIAL SALE, THROUGH AT LEAST A WEEK.

vrekk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vrekk
artulo wrote:We apologize for the fault in the artwork. Those responsible have been sacked.

And those responsible for the sacking have been sacked.

Tlincolnlax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tlincolnlax

I tried to get this at 1:15 ET. But for whatever reason it would not accept either my paypal or my debit card. So i wait till the morning, and it's gone before i wake up. So sad right now.

p.s. I know it'll be in the Reckoning I just hate to pay the extra $5 bucks when I shoulda had it this morning anyways. College student, you know.

vmforrest

quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest

BAH HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea

I suspect that if Woot makes any changes, one of its first changes is going to be making the shirt still available for $15.00 on the first day after a sell out. Maybe immediately put it in the reckoning. That way people stop asking and more purchases are likely made.

solusumbra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages solusumbra
mwarrenus wrote:Ah, how cute! Shirt.Woot! decided to celebrate the overturn of Proposition 8.

.....wut? how? please keep your politics out of my recreation.