hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
gwp wrote:I'm still waiting for my Smartpost tracking to be updated to something with an actual verb in it. It doesn't seem to have moved an inch yet. Estimated delivery is the 4th though.

I have included your tracking number in a private message.

hmerwin

PemberDucky wrote:What the ballls?! Where's my friggin' tracking info already??!

I have private messaged you your tracking number. Thanks for shopping with us.

hmerwin

JBOYYY wrote:IF IT TAKES 2 WEEKS TO GET A SHIRT, THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE LAST TIME I ORDER FROM SHIRT.WOOT. AND, I STILL DON'T HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT IT HAS EVEN SHIPPED.

I have included your tracking number in a private message.

kd1567

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kd1567

Oof, according to the fedex tracker, my shirt still hasn't been picked up from the woot facilities yet. I am a sad panda. If only I had a miniaturized city upon which to smash.

Shirt Woot Addict.

mnikki423

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mnikki423

I love this shirt! :D its my first woot shirt!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

hmerwin wrote:I have private messaged you your tracking number. Thanks for shopping with us.

Oh, thanks! Heh...I didn't actually expect a response...my face sure is red now...

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

missiepanda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages missiepanda

It might be the crazy panda fanatic in me talking, but how is it possible to NOT love this shirt? <3

I want answers. srsface.

peace 'n love, yo. <3

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

missiepanda wrote:It might be the crazy panda fanatic in me talking, but how is it possible to NOT love this shirt? <3

I want answers. srsface.

You should probably buy one, then? SRSFACE.

missiepanda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages missiepanda
goldenthorn wrote:You should probably buy one, then? SRSFACE.

I AM GOING TO.

I just keep being indecisive and sadly have not won the lottery yet. ;( I like this one shirt at the derby too, and I'm like, what if I buy this, and that one gets printed for only $10, AND THEN I HATE MYSELF?

:<

EDIT: Also, I promised to buy my bf a shirt too, and he can't decide between Eat More Meat, Squeeze, or Black Hole.. so I've been waiting on him. -sigh- guys are worse than girls sometimes, I swear!

peace 'n love, yo. <3

hmerwin

kd1567 wrote:Oof, according to the fedex tracker, my shirt still hasn't been picked up from the woot facilities yet. I am a sad panda. If only I had a miniaturized city upon which to smash.

Our appologies on the delay. We are currently doing a reprint on that size and will have it shipped to you as soon as we can. Thanks for being a loyal Woot customer.

deltemis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deltemis

My shirt was sent to my city on aug 30, then for some reason it was sent to coppell tx? been there since aug 31.... wth?! i want mah panda x.x

hmerwin

deltemis wrote:My shirt was sent to my city on aug 30, then for some reason it was sent to coppell tx? been there since aug 31.... wth?! i want mah panda x.x

I have sent you a private message with your Fed EX tracking number.

stinkyyen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stinkyyen

Can I still order this shirt? I tried ordering with a credit card, but it keeps saying that my order is not in. I bought a shirt with the same card before.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
stinkyyen wrote:Can I still order this shirt? I tried ordering with a credit card, but it keeps saying that my order is not in. I bought a shirt with the same card before.

you ought to be able to; as of this posting the shirt is still for sale. if you still can't order, i suggest emailing service@woot.com for help.

beje88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beje88

this shirt is freaking sweet, can't wait to stir up some pandemonium out on the streets in the 419!

hmerwin

no1 wrote:you ought to be able to; as of this posting the shirt is still for sale. if you still can't order, i suggest emailing service@woot.com for help.

You may try again today. If you have any problems ordering your Pandemonium shirt please contact our service department at service@woot.com.

walkermomma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walkermomma

Is there any way that I can get this in a hooded sweatshirt?

Valorie Ortega

liquidfix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages liquidfix

Has anyone received theirs yet? Its been a month and it still hasn't shipped yet.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

liquidfix wrote:Has anyone received theirs yet? Its been a month and it still hasn't shipped yet.

If it's been a month and your tracking number is not showing any movement, please email service@woot.com with your order number and a request for information.

80verna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 80verna
jebalaya wrote:PURE. EFFING. WIN.

love the animation.
Now he looks like my 5 year old nephew.
Which makes me even surer that Calvin is in there!!

harvilicious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harvilicious

this is probably one of the hottest shirts I have ever seen.

Hoodis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Hoodis

if only the mariners made it to the world series against the Giants... this would be an absolutely perfect pandemonium shirt...

or if the panda could be stomping on ATL (NLDS), Philly (NLCS), or texas/new york...

GO GIANTS!

bballer1717

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bballer1717

ya'll who r friggen complainin bout woot's shipping must live in another country or sumtin cause i get all my shirts in less than a week...sometimes two...never more. and btw....ladies loveeeee dis shirt everytime i wear it.

hmerwin

Shirts that are being shipped internationally will take up to 4-6 weeks. We ask that you be patient.

bugzappers2112

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

Totally AWESOME... Here it is January and your still on the reckoning.. in the TOP 15

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

reckoning at number 12 right now. I wonder if the wootoff is going to improve your position next week?

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
Josephus wrote:reckoning at number 12 right now. I wonder if the wootoff is going to improve your position next week?

It has enjoyed several Woot-Offs now. Still earning Woot $9 plus change per hour. Not too shabby.

And to think we knew the artist when he was still incarcerated.

no1

Josephus wrote:reckoning at number 12 right now. I wonder if the wootoff is going to improve your position next week?

quite a bit lower than that in the battle.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

no1 wrote:Something.

I love you.
I miss you.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

bugzappers2112

Bought another one... This one is for me...

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

bugzappers2112

btw... 7 thousand some odd shirts... x 2$ not too shabby. about 1k a week.... Very good show No1....

no1

bugzappers2112 wrote:btw... 7 thousand some odd shirts... x 2$ not too shabby. about 1k a week.... Very good show No1....

thanks. i must point out that some of those sales are during the discount sales in wootoffs, in which there is only $1/shirt royalty. still not a bad total.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:thanks. i must point out that some of those sales are during the discount sales in wootoffs, in which there is only $1/shirt royalty. still not a bad total.

11 thousand??????

Mr 1, you owe us a party!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman

biggup 206 =)

I have a dj friend named pandamonium and he's from Seattle as well

so i knew he HAD to see this shirt

i know i bought one
im sure he did as well

wormboy2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wormboy2000

Best shirt I've seen on Woot. Clever without being cute, artistic without being pompous. The perfect shirt.

hyperwafflez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyperwafflez

Oh noooooooo! I missed out, it got Reckoned yesterday

Is there any way I can somehow still get one?

anshin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anshin

Damn, I wanted one too. I was waiting for it to hit the Reckoning, but...I keep forgetting that the Reckoning happens in the middle of the week. I can't believe I missed this one. If anyone has a spare XL, I'd love to buy it off of you...

likethesocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages likethesocks

I dropped the ball on this one too! Please pretty please - Ladies small or medium... I would be so very grateful!

bugzappers2112

I think you need to reprint this shirt since the debacle in Japan. It is most needed, NOW..

lowflow12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lowflow12

If anyone has any leads or if the designer is reading this I would be interested in trying to get a small in this design...any help is greatly appreciated!