smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

lowflow12 wrote:If anyone has any leads or if the designer is reading this I would be interested in trying to get a small in this design...any help is greatly appreciated!

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

csilenz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csilenz

This was my first woot shirt, and probably one of my favorites still.

bugzappers2112

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

This shirt deserves to have a place in a hall of fame. It would still sell today if it were available.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
bugzappers2112 wrote:This shirt deserves to have a place in a hall of fame. It would still sell today if it were available.

while i appreciate the sentiment, i have to admit i think it was reckoned fairly as sales dwindled off.

pleakester

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pleakester

I lost mine!! I want another one!!!

curtjr25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curtjr25

Dear Woot, Please offer this as a hoodie sweater-shirt. I would love to buy it. Thank you.

iniwebdesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iniwebdesign

Something is wrong with this version. I use to have this shirt and the color was a lighter grey. I lost shirt when ex girlfriend stole it. lol so I bought a new one now but it came with a much DARKER grey and now the contrast with the orange...just sucks. Wondering if anyone else had this problem? Or was it a bad batch?

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
iniwebdesign wrote:Something is wrong with this version. I use to have this shirt and the color was a lighter grey. I lost shirt when ex girlfriend stole it. lol so I bought a new one now but it came with a much DARKER grey and now the contrast with the orange...just sucks. Wondering if anyone else had this problem? Or was it a bad batch?

They changed suppliers for the blanks.