Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 223 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: The Burning Giraffe

So otterific.

People think giraffes are docile, friendly creatures. They even have those little safety nubbins on the tops of their horns so they can't accidentally gore anyone. But push them too far...

Travisdoesmath

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Travisdoesmath
DianaSprinkle wrote:It seems like the same design and I suspect the same person. Considering the url for the jpg of that shirt you linked is http://travis.mathshirts.com/shirt-uic-math.jpg and the creator of this shirt is: Travisdoesmath. Still woot should check it out.

Yep, it's me

Travisdoesmath

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Travisdoesmath
Travisdoesmath wrote:Yep, it's me

and everybody loves a little proof:

http://travis.mathshirts.com/shirtwoot.html

I'd necro the thread on xkcd, but they get a little twitchy about it.

mrsqueezles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsqueezles
gideonfrost wrote:As a vegan I would wear this shirt right after This one

As for pushing their lifestyles on other people try being vegan or vegetarian for a while you get meat pushed on you all the time.

I'm not a vegetarian. My wife is. I've never felt like any vegetarians or vegans are pushing their lifestyle on me. They just don't eat meat in front of me. On the other hand, my wife puts up with people saying stuff like, "Meat is good for you. It's unhealthy not to eat it." and "You don't even eat fish? What do you eat? Salad?" and now this shirt.

satty97

quality posts: 0 Private Messages satty97
Re: Go with the Flow

Would buy this shirt in a heartbeat!! Please tell us if you get it printed somewhere else!

lizzardsmith

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lizzardsmith
imageinabottle wrote:I would buy this ! I love it.

My son wants it and i would buy it but the school wont let shot gun be on a tshirt . I think a blank shirt to write your own answers would also be fun!

phix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phix
Re: The Persistence of Memory

I loved this shirt the first time I saw it, and I love it now - I really hope it climbs into the fog so I can buy it at some point!

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Re: NightLife

Thanks again everyone for all the support! I really hope I have better luck this time around. You guys rock!

juleesteele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juleesteele
TheFlyingLime wrote:Pleeeeeeeaase print!

I know!!! ARRGH! I should have started a facebook page for this shirt earlier in the week! How amazing would that be? People would totally vote for it.

Hammylink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hammylink
Re: I lost my sock

>_< This is way better than the other static cat shirt.

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
Re: You know you want one

mmmmmm...donuts....

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Pulleys

Hi everyone,
thanks again for your votes and comments on this design! I sure appreciate it.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
rapiertx wrote:Very cool can't wait to see you at Akon

LOL, I dont know if I can get into Akon next year. It's getting to where we all have to strip down and Jell-O wrastle for tables. The young'uns are getting tough for me to handle. I will try though ^^.

juandavid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juandavid

Just wondering why all 3 men are white. Can there be a little diversity in designs?

IggySorcha

quality posts: 6 Private Messages IggySorcha

More people need to vote for this.....a lot of the shirts in this derby are great, but few are as wearable as this.

Misskari

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Misskari

Love this shirt. Hope it gets an Editor's Choice.

Misskari

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Misskari

Editor's Choice pleeeease!!

loaba

quality posts: 31 Private Messages loaba
juandavid wrote:Just wondering why all 3 men are white. Can there be a little diversity in designs?

Oh c'mon, dude. Really? That's your complaint about this shirt?

I think it's quite funny and Woot-worthy. If'n it weren't red, I'd consider buying it if it won.

tabaddon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tabaddon

If this gets a print anywhere else, I'd love to know.

Be quicker of mind than of tongue.
Opinions are not advice, nor directives.
The world is not limited by your limited experience.
I'm not better than anyone else, and neither are you.

loaba

Re: 3 color blind mice

I don't get the joke, but I love the colors and the design.

loaba

Uh, I don't get it... No, really, I don't.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
mrsqueezles wrote:I'm not a vegetarian. My wife is. I've never felt like any vegetarians or vegans are pushing their lifestyle on me. They just don't eat meat in front of me. On the other hand, my wife puts up with people saying stuff like, "Meat is good for you. It's unhealthy not to eat it." and "You don't even eat fish? What do you eat? Salad?" and now this shirt.

Im not trying to attack anyones food or lifestyle choices. This was a simple cute design making a joke and I hoped people would see it that way. Judging by the response from vegans and vegetarians on both derbies this was in I think I succeeded. Sorry if you think I was attacking your wife. BTW thanks to everyone for supporting this design again

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674
AdderXYU wrote:This is now under Threadless' hold, being that it was subbed there about a day after it lost at woot.

http://www.threadless.com/submission/290373/The_Physics_of_a_Falling_Cat

People who don't follow the rules of the derby shouldn't be allowed in doubletakes.

Are there consequences for doing this? Such as being banned for 60 days?

tabaddon

Re: LOL Cities, Print on Back

It's obvious a lot of people think a lot of good names have been left out. I think this would work best if it followed a theme relative to the concept of LOL (humor, laughing). Think of Al Roker's national weather maps every time a holiday rolls around.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
juandavid wrote:Just wondering why all 3 men are white. Can there be a little diversity in designs?

First i only had 6 colors and it was a struggle to do shading on the flesh so they all had to be the same skin tone. Second, who's to say they're not all Japanese or some other fair skinned ethnicity. The fact that you went straight to the man why are they all white comment suggests that you have a little problem with race issues not me.

loaba

tjost wrote:First i only had 6 colors

You did a great job with 'em, too. Oh heck, I could pull of red... GMV!

tabaddon

kmm5gd wrote:really? right now i wouldnt buy anything in the fog. my hopes are for Flight

This. Well, I guess I'll be saving some money this week.

Edit: The above doesn't necessarily refer specifically to this design, and as it turns out I did like a couple of the winners enough to buy them (one for me, one as a gift). This one would be cute for kids.

egrace1984

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egrace1984
Re: Viral Kawaii

I'm an infectious disease researcher, and I desperately want this shirt.

DrAlex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrAlex
Re: Eat more meat

This one definitely I will get if it comes up. Totally adorable!

acceptablerisk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages acceptablerisk
Re: PETS

Okay, since, tragically, this is unlikely to print here, where will I be able to get one?

indihar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages indihar
tabaddon wrote:This. Well, I guess I'll be saving some money this week.

I say...YEA!...another weekend that I can sleep in because there's nothing in the fog that I want.

Yeah...that, and another weekend of saving money...

reneemunson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reneemunson
Re: Into the Great Unknown

This is just gorgeous. You should illustrate children's books. Please tell me if it prints elsewhere; it reminds me of many children I know.

reneemunson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reneemunson
Re: monsters are teh cuteness!

If this prints elsewhere, please let me know. Voted for it here, would buy it anywhere.

Menyae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Menyae

when is this shirt gonna be available i want this shirt alot

GenMischief

quality posts: 7 Private Messages GenMischief
loaba wrote:Uh, I don't get it... No, really, I don't.

All I dont get is why I cant buy one RIGHT NOW.

WANT ONE.

freelancermsc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freelancermsc
loaba wrote:Uh, I don't get it... No, really, I don't.

Unless I'm mistaken, this is from "Reinterpreting Famous Art Titles", and the art in question is an old statue named Winged Victory of Samothrace, and its a statue of the Greek goddess Nike, goddess of victory.

Bandrik

quality posts: 77 Private Messages Bandrik
Re: Goldy's Return (please vote again!)

I like this design. Goldi with the dual swords is pretty damn impressive. :D

Voted for it last time, and this time as well. Sad it didn't place higher, but this is, after all, more of an "all-star" derby.

Bandrik

Re: T.K.O.

I like this design. Everything from the motion-blur action lines to the minute details of the crowd in the background... I would have enjoyed this shirt if it had printed. :D

Voted for it last time, and this time as well. Sad it didn't place higher, but this is, after all, more of an "all-star" derby.

Bandrik

Re: Be My Chum

This shirt is so irresistibly cute. Perhaps not quite my style, I still wanted it to win all the same. Sad it didn't place higher, but this is, after all, more of an "all-star" derby.