SaintWacko

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SaintWacko

I'm trying to cut back on my Shirt.Woot buying, but I just can't resist this! Curse you, DianaSprinkle!

Knowledge is power,
Power corrupts,
Study hard, be evil.

Woots:
2X Sandisk Sansa Clip 2gb, April Fool's Boggy Old Creature, Anniversary edition Boggy Old Creature

Rudeboy2025

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Rudeboy2025

All the warnings were true. Machines are turning against us!

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

Firefox just crashed when I tried to check the Woot Shirt. Not only that, when I opened it again it came up with the "Well, this is embarrassing" error and lost my tabs. How wonderfully ironic!

homestarrunner21

quality posts: 2 Private Messages homestarrunner21
january wrote:Volpix! I choose you!

OK, Volpix makes me think of Ninetales, which makes me wonder.

Which came first, Naruto or Pokemon?

crythias

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crythias
homestarrunner21 wrote:OK, Volpix makes me think of Ninetales, which makes me wonder.

Which came first, Naruto or Pokemon?

Kitsune (Japanese for Fox) apparently have legends of having up to nine tails, so WikiPedia says, referencing this book.

homestarrunner21

quality posts: 2 Private Messages homestarrunner21
crythias wrote:Kitsune (Japanese for Fox) apparently have legends of having up to nine tails, so WikiPedia says, referencing this book.

Ah... That makes sense, seeing as they're both Japenese.

But I'm getting off topic. otterific design, I'm in for one!

Juion

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Juion

I'm not one to randomly buy shirts, but... yea. I need more Computer Science-type shirts.

cjupiter

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cjupiter

I was hoping to see this one print. :-) Bought!

I thought FarmVille, Twilight and Justin Beiber signaled the end of the world, but this works.

I even buy the Cr@p that ISN'T random.

JesusDa3rd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JesusDa3rd

prediction: sell out. not for me though, but cool image nonetheless.

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck

congrats diana! wonderful design, kinda makes me want to go back to using firefox, haha. I think they should send you a check as well. =)

Supersugar

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Supersugar

So if you're wearing this shirt when you go to grandma's and log into AOL, do you automatically generate a black hole?

lifevirusx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifevirusx

This is the first good design in a long while
Might buy one later today after I check how much cash I have

LuNa7ic

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LuNa7ic

And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of vengeance. The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall be scorched to the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of days.

from The Book of Mozilla, 12:10

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 218 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Oh yeah, I might be in for one of these. Congrats Diana! This would be a natural design to promote on other sites too, wide geek appeal, it could be around for a long time. ^_^

Commisserations to the other seriously brilliant designs (all six of 'em). I hope Woot goes heavy on the HMs.

indihar

quality posts: 7 Private Messages indihar
indihar wrote:OK...

Out of NINE possible prints...there are only THREE that I have absolutely NO interest in buying.

Anybody want to take bets on which 3 will get printed?

(Is being cynical better than being apathetic?)

Well...missed it...by one...

(best Don Adams voice)..."Can you believe I missed it by this much?...)

Beautiful design...just not for me...

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

Navy? really???

this shirt looks absolutely, positively 100% BLACK to me. Anyone else? Maybe it's my monitor.

Or my browser.

cyndin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyndin
DeadFrog wrote:The perfect time for Netscape Navigator's triumphant return!

bwah hah hah!! Quip of the DAY!!

Radien

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Radien
deathteddy wrote:Look at the Moon just floating there like a jerk not helping Earth. WE GIVE YOU THE HONOR OF FLOATING AROUND US AND THIS IS THE THANKS WE GET MOON??!!11

That's no moon.......

(Yeah, I know, someone already made a Star Wars reference, but I had to say it.)

dshoener

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dshoener

Love the write up, and nod to Baggie of Cthulhu.... (The Cult, not the wootoff offering)

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx

Alright! So glad this one made it, out of this derby this one was my top pick.

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats Diana, otterific design!

namzaps

quality posts: 6 Private Messages namzaps
Jestik wrote:Navy? really???

this shirt looks absolutely, positively 100% BLACK to me. Anyone else? Maybe it's my monitor.

Or my browser.

Yeah. Although the design does look excellent on black. I thought it was just because I am using Safari that it looked that way...

-JCH

nrarmen

quality posts: 6 Private Messages nrarmen

It looks black on my screen too. *shrug* It'll look better on navy I think.

Congrats Diana! In for one

twobits

quality posts: 4 Private Messages twobits
aoviss wrote:draws logo with non-dominant hand
submit to woot
gets printed

Wooter with more shirts than anyone else gets angry.

bmuD

MEeeeee toooooo. What a disappointing third day of what could have been an otterific derby.

No offense to the artist, but this simply is not a shirt I would wear.

Woot is a place I go to get shirts I can't get anywhere else. a firefox logo lookalike isn't original at all. That's all people will think about when seeing this shirt.

WOuld have like to been able to own the duck shirt.

rkdasgud

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rkdasgud

ONFire Fox!

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

I think this is one instance where PETA would not begrudge us a fox hunt.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

the1manofmega

quality posts: 1 Private Messages the1manofmega

Ohh crap! Its the actual Fox on Fire. How ironic, i hope it crashes as The Explorer dose haha

'Time to Spread my Creativity because its allays 420 in Wayne's World. Yay!'

lemurtx

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lemurtx
tomcall wrote:Firefox just crashed when I tried to check the Woot Shirt. Not only that, when I opened it again it came up with the "Well, this is embarrassing" error and lost my tabs. How wonderfully ironic!

Well, Firefox takes so long to open on my laptop that I usually use IE. Except this morning, IE was borked, so I opened it using Chrome. In for one!

stardamsel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardamsel

Congrats, Diana -- nicely done! :-D

ciabelle

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ciabelle

I see we have an Alice Cooper fan on the Woot! writing staff.

indihar

deathteddy wrote:Look at the Moon just floating there like a jerk not helping Earth. WE GIVE YOU THE HONOR OF FLOATING AROUND US AND THIS IS THE THANKS WE GET MOON??!!11

I don't know. The Man in the Moon looks pretty worried/upset to me.

o o
O

But then...you'd be worried/upset too...if you realized the one thing your whole life revolved around, was about to disappear!

Cappadoscious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cappadoscious

I wish they would do a pregnancy derby contest. My wife is pregnant and finds some of these shirts interesting so it would be fun to have something woot for her to wear regarding the kid.

DoublEE

quality posts: 8 Private Messages DoublEE
Jestik wrote:Navy? really???

Or my browser.

It is not your monitor. A woot's version of navy sampled through Photoshop isn't even remotely close to the real thing. Funny how the black in the design seems to match the "navy" shirt. I used to bring this to woot 's attention every time but my spirit has been broken. Apparently they don't care. Buyer beware...always read the description.

DoublEE

quality posts: 8 Private Messages DoublEE
bassanimation wrote:I told you!

Congrats dude!

I'm bumming. I really wanted a chance to buy your shirt. Oh well, congrats to the winners. It's probably for the best...I can't afford any more shirts for a while. I bought 3 off the the 20% woot off reckoning and another 3 dailies during the past 10 days.

timbrewolf717

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timbrewolf717

In 1995, Mozilla released the dinosaur to destroy the Mosaic code!

17 years later, scientist working on the Mozilla Project unleash a deadly virus on all of humanity that's spread through web surfing.

There's only one way to undo this catastrophe... but hey, at least they follow Standards.

zenith1047

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zenith1047

Aw man. I was fully expecting to spend money on both the Velociraptors and the Seahorses of the apocalypse shirts. And neither even placed? I'm disappointed. I even expected the Velociraptors to sell out before I woke up and I'd have to get it off the reckoning.

Pretending to be human since 1913

BlackbeardBen

quality posts: 19 Private Messages BlackbeardBen

This is what happens when you feed it with Flash.

indihar

zenith1047 wrote:Aw man. I was fully expecting to spend money on both the Velociraptors and the Seahorses of the apocalypse shirts. And neither even placed? I'm disappointed. I even expected the Velociraptors to sell out before I woke up and I'd have to get it off the reckoning.

Yeah...what he said...

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
DoublEE wrote:I'm bumming. I really wanted a chance to buy your shirt. Oh well, congrats to the winners. It's probably for the best...I can't afford any more shirts for a while. I bought 3 off the the 20% woot off reckoning and another 3 dailies during the past 10 days.

Thanks so much, sorry the monsterskettie couldn't float his way into the top 3. I want to fix one crucial blunder on it (dam you artist eyes!) and then perhaps I can give it a go elsewhere.

Great job winners!

snmurphy95

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snmurphy95

sigh.. well, we can't all ride raptors into the apocalypse.

Dinosaurs and applesauce