tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
cmdixon2 wrote:Congrats on your first place, tjost!
High votes = probable sellout

Thanks. I really want your NightLife one. You do great work with the painterly effect. Scored your threadless piece yesterday too, otterific stuff

depward

quality posts: 6 Private Messages depward

Ordered two - one for my wife and one for me. We'll be wearing this t-shirt to my parent's place when my vegetarian brother dines with us there

tjost

Draug wrote:Woot, don't be hatin' on Arby's. They are otterific. :D

I generally avoid Arby's but every once in a while it calls to me and I must answer the Arby's sauce.

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
AdderXYU wrote:That's $10 you could use for a steak.

Feline AIDS is the number 1 killer of domestic cats. Wah wah.

harcarfive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harcarfive

My 8th grade daughter can't wait to wear this to her SoCal school where she has many "vegetarian" girl friends. Raising her right!

~ABC

tjost

skatimmy737 wrote:Is that an accent above one of the vowels in the word "meat"? If so, is it a Spanish accent or an Italian accent?

It's a speech line linking the words to the apples mouth, kinda like a word bubble.

Renratca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Renratca

Can someone PM me with the best shirt size for a little girl wearing 2T?

legr8est

quality posts: 9 Private Messages legr8est

Finally used my $5 coupon to get this shirt for a really low price. In all honesty, I'm not sure what kind of message it sends across, but I really just needed a green shirt for a place I'm volunteering, and Woot's shirts are usually high-quality for a good price (especially today).

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
raebee wrote:If I eat a twinkie does that count? I checked the ingredients and there aren't any fruits to be found. The only vegetable is corn and everyone hates corn for being such a sell out anyway.

Corn is a grain, not a vegetable.

Vegan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Vegan

Yeah, won't be getting this one. lol

bhcompy

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bhcompy

Woot broccoli returns! Except this time he's sad

Vegan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Vegan
llandar wrote:Corn is a grain, not a vegetable.

Technically, a grass.

KillerRamen

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KillerRamen

Salad is Murder! ^^
(As a carnivore, I love this shirt!)

Renratca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Renratca

I wish there was a version without the caption, just the terrified vegetables.

Sephirage

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Sephirage

This reminds me of people who insist on ruining a juicy piece of steak with ketchup. Seriously, who does that? Is ketchup a vegetable? Probably not, but still. /rant

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee

I feel better now. For some reason my parents always called it a vegtable and at this hour my poor little brain is on autopilot.

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

vrubinst

quality posts: 3 Private Messages vrubinst

Fruits shouldn't be depicted as being unhappy about being eaten- it's pretty much their raison d'être. Animal eats fruit and distributes seeds in other locations, thereby allowing the plant to reproduce. In fact, those fruits should be effing *delighted* about being eaten.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
raebee wrote:I feel better now. For some reason my parents always called it a vegtable and at this hour my poor little brain is on autopilot.

Ditto for potatoes. Don't eat starch thinking you're getting the benefits of veggies!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Aw, this one was really cute and at 1150+ votes for a double take, Double wow. =D

VeronicaBeats

quality posts: 2 Private Messages VeronicaBeats

Finally!
the kind of shirt i've been waiting for!!!!!!!!!
Im in for 3! and all for me!
Im going to wear the heck out of this!

I collect anthropormorphic fruit and vegatable things.

I bet u guys that this will sellout tomorrow!

bongosolo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages bongosolo

I'm in for 1 for my friend, the token vegetarian. He only sticks to being a vegetarian to spite his wife!

This will really mess with his head too -- his rule is "I don't eat anything that has a face." Now the fruits and veggies have faces too, Mike. What are you gonna do?

tjost

DianaSprinkle wrote:Aw, this one was really cute and at 1150+ votes for a double take, Double wow. =D

Thanks, though I think on a cuteness scale your static kitty was off the charts What do most double take wins average vote wise? that seemed high to me too.

danielvutran

quality posts: 16 Private Messages danielvutran

I wonder which fruit is talking, or if they're all talking at the same time.

yes it's me lol

swuster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swuster

yes yes and more yes! i wanted this shirt so badly during the kawaii derby and was heartbroken when it didnt place.

needless to say...in for one!

BabyBear

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BabyBear

Wait!!! Where is the hunk of Tofu!?!?

BabyBear

quality posts: 18 Private Messages BabyBear
danielvutran wrote:I wonder which fruit is talking, or if they're all talking at the same time.

Umm, Hate to break it to you, but ummm fruit can't talk. :'P

Silverpsycho

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Silverpsycho

Angry banana is angry!
Haha, I love his expression...and I'm actually about to eat one right now for dessert.
Cute shirt...I'm thinking about it.

Trading: Guts & Reverse Tarzan (both are size WL)

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax

love this shirt gonna buy it.....hey tjost I didn't know you where from Fresno, so am I!!!

a75952

quality posts: 8 Private Messages a75952

perfect for the vegetarian/ PETA rally ive been meaning to go to

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
tjost wrote:Thanks, though I think on a cuteness scale your static kitty was off the charts What do most double take wins average vote wise? that seemed high to me too.

That was jasneko's design, actually.

tjost

jel2301 wrote:That was jasneko's design, actually.

Ack I meant "I lost my sock" the other kitty design with static problems :P Jasneko's is not cute so much as amusingly perturbed, both are great though

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
tjost wrote:Ack I meant "I lost my sock" the other kitty design with static problems :P Jasneko's is not cute so much as amusingly perturbed, both are great though

Oh, okay. And yes, "amusingly perturbed" is an excellent description of it. That's not a phrase I get to use very often.

leftielespaul

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leftielespaul

Poked fun at a coworker today for choosing the "Vegetarian" option for lunch. Safe to say I'm in for one! The fruit faces made me laugh.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
tjost wrote:Thanks, though I think on a cuteness scale your static kitty was off the charts What do most double take wins average vote wise? that seemed high to me too.

Aw thanks! I keep drawing pictures of the ball kitty getting in trouble.

Hmm, I'll have to look back but I think the last 2 had votes under 900. Here we go, for what it's worth the last 3 Double Take derby first place designs by votes.

"How rainbows are made" had 622 votes.
"Don't call me robin" had 684 votes.
"X-treme National Park had 895 votes.

rikbitter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rikbitter

Angry Banana is ANGRY!!!

---
Actually, more salty than bitter.

tjost

DianaSprinkle wrote:Aw thanks! I keep drawing pictures of the ball kitty getting in trouble.

Hmm, I'll have to look back but I think the last 2 had votes under 900. Here we go, for what it's worth the last 3 Double Take derby first place designs by votes.

"How rainbows are made" had 622 votes.
"Don't call me robin" had 684 votes.
"X-treme National Park had 895 votes.

otterific thanks, I love how the votes in no way correlate to which sold better :P

marzz4967

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marzz4967

The faces on the produce look a bit like the same style as http://www.kawaiinot.com/. I'm totally okay with this. Love the green anyway.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Congrats, Tjost!

JamesatBB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JamesatBB

haha i love it. Shipping this to my vegetarian g/f.

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

quality post right there...HEY give this person a Q. post!!