bellzogs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bellzogs

Is it just me or did the artist description seemed to be ripped straight from Animorphs?

ClaudiaM

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ClaudiaM
AdderXYU wrote:Just realize, however, that an artistic shirt will almost never make it past their first possible reckoning. As stunning as the art is on this, I'd be shocked, though happy, if this sells over 1500

Over 1600! Congrats, cmdixon. It's a gorgeous design I look forward to wearing.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
ClaudiaM wrote:Over 1600! Congrats, cmdixon. It's a gorgeous design I look forward to wearing.

Definitely more than I thought artistic, unusual designs were capable of selling on woot anymore.

cmdixon2

quality posts: 20 Private Messages cmdixon2

Nightlife arrived today!
It printed great.

Some pics:

missmissa07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missmissa07

[quote postid="4123403" user="cmdixon2"]Nightlife arrived today!
It printed great.

Some pics:

Stoked to get this in the mail! It did print great . Thanks for posting pics!

JBrach820

quality posts: 5 Private Messages JBrach820

While it makes me sad that CMD's beautiful shirts don't last longer in the reckoning/sell in greater quantities; I am cheered up by two facts, 1) this shirt finally got printed and 2) when it arrives it will mean that CMD's shirts officially constitute 1/3rd (5/15) of my shirt.woot shirts...until my second Kdeuce shows up and throws off the whole ratio

CThomas81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CThomas81

Thanks to the artist for such an otterific design. Can't wait to get it in the mail! Thanks to woot as well for making it available. Cheers.

Phyxius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Phyxius

Got my shipping/tracking email 5 days ago, but the FedEx page it links to still doesn't recognize my tracking number.

Anyone else having issues?

gfukui

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gfukui

You're not the only one; I'm having the same issue. I hope it's just a momentary glitch...

missmissa07

@Phyxius & @gfukui

Same here. I'm guessing (hoping) it's just because Labor Day screwed everything up. I ordered something from kids.woot the other day as well, and that hasn't shipped yet, either, so perhaps woot is just behind on shipping things.

gfukui

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gfukui

update: it now shows up in the fedex tracking system, with the caveat that it was shipped today, six days after receiving the email with the tracking information.

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
Phyxius wrote:Got my shipping/tracking email 5 days ago, but the FedEx page it links to still doesn't recognize my tracking number.

Anyone else having issues?

I just sent you a private message with your tracking number.

darkishstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkishstar

I had to get it. I love artsy shirts.

missmissa07

Still waiting for this shirt. Starting to get irked that it is taking so long to get here. I've never had to wait this long for a woot tee...

bjanele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjanele

Mine arrived yesterday, but the print is off-center. Anyone else have this problem? I e-mailed service, but I'm worried I won't be able to get a replacement since it already reckoned.

Regardless, thanks for the great design cmdixon2!

n3rv19

quality posts: 2 Private Messages n3rv19
missmissa07 wrote:Still waiting for this shirt. Starting to get irked that it is taking so long to get here. I've never had to wait this long for a woot tee...

I'm also still waiting. Why is this taking sooooo long? I know the shipping was free but sheesh...

marchchcic7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marchchcic7

My tracking number says delivered, but I never got it. Any suggestions?

Edit: Just called FedEx, she said her update said it was delivered to the post office at 5:05 pm (which is what the "delivered to addressee" time was on my tracking page). I'm giving it another day. Going to try to talk to my mailman tomorrow also. I get my mail around 11:30/noon, so 5:05 seems like a really weird delivery time to me.

Tracked it on USPS site too, says it was delivered.

I'm going to be REALLY upset if this shirt somehow doesn't get to me since I can't get it anymore.

Edit 2: Happy to report, I received the shirt, with a bunch of sharpie marks all over the bag. Beautiful shirt!