tdallinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tdallinger

Indeed. Inspired by one of my favorite movies.

Sergio37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sergio37
Re: Rain Dance

nice :D

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Go Big or Go Home

X-TREME WEATHER CONDITIONS! @_@

+1

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Tickles to Tinkles

Happens to my wife too!
love this!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Too much rain

I really love this one, Naolito! The expressions are just perfect, also I congratulate you on using a lemon shirt for a rainy day derby, haha. Its perfect! +1

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
Johndis5 wrote:Another panda shirt! If this prints, say hello to a new "No Pandas" rule in future derbies. Mix it up a little.

Yeah, maybe something with a duck, or an elephant?

loewinger1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loewinger1
Re: Bored Game

It was the White King... In India... with the Wrench...

koronae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages koronae
jstjred wrote:Atreeeeyyyyuuuuu!!!

All you have to do is give me a name, Bastian!

Lagbert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lagbert
Re: Playground

Wow! Very nice Escher-like play on surfaces and reflections. High concept, but accessible and very well executed. Kudos to you sir!

loewinger1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loewinger1
Re: singing in the rain

I can easily imaging a full-length Disney/ Pixar feature based on this shirt.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

This is gorgeous. Simple, yet the color use and technique is amazingly spot-on. My favorite so far...

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: one size does not fit all

I like the way his little red umbrella stands out.

lkackman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lkackman
Re: singing in the rain

Looks Great, I love the colors you choose! but I am having a hard time seeing the shirt in the background... not that it matters. GMV.

Spiritgreen

Re: Playground

Whoa. I actually felt a twinge of vertigo trying to process this image. (seriously!)

This is a seriously clever design, CrescentDebris. GMV.

luptor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luptor
Re: Hippie Shower

This is quite impressive. It differs greatly from you stuff so far, but I have reservations about it getting past the rejector. Think this one is gonna get nabbed by the nudity clause
The colors came out really good, it really pops off the canvas. Also like the use of circles to create the turbulent rollers

Lagbert

tdallinger wrote:Indeed. Inspired by one of my favorite movies.

*Puts on his blunt jerk hat*

Directly copying the movie poster does not equal inspiration. There is no parody or commentary, so you are violating copyright. If this isn't rejected by end of the day I will be shocked.

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
Re: on rainy days i go outside to play

Hahaha, yeah Drakxxx sent me this duck sketch for fun and I was typing something like "I don't think it even needs anything else" when the idea hit. "You HAVE to put in little army men!"

Duck And Cover is back! :P And yes, I think we might continue the story until one of them prints or we cause DUCKS to be banned.

koronae

ilovedoodle wrote:2 colors print on Asphalt. Hope u like it

The girl reminds me of Emily the Strange. Is this your original art work?

fishbiscuit5

You're making me like yellow I never like yellow. Excellent concept and design.

koronae

CrescentDebris wrote:

Duck And Cover is back! :P And yes, I think we might continue the story until one of them prints or we cause DUCKS to be banned.

Oh sweet god, yes!!!!!!

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug
Re: webrella

Oooooo I do like this. :D Spiders are epic.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
midgerock wrote:Definitely hilarious and funny! only crit is that the green surrounding them looks like fart gas and the rain coming down needs to be more. its only when look close will someone understand their being rained upon. But the illustration and the concept is fantastic!

I actually did have a file with more rain in it, but the image look a bit busy. I do see what you mean though. I might can adjust the print file to have a few more drops on it to help the rain come across.

I also tried many different colors for the background, but it was sure tough to find a good color. I wish I was as good with color as some of the artists here. The Pantones really kick my booty.

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito
Re: Teabags

This is so otterific!! It came out great, congrats bassanimation!

capedcrusader514

quality posts: 1 Private Messages capedcrusader514

Yeah, this is otterific. Def my favorite from you.

Lagbert

clarinerd wrote:"Listen, hows about finally repainting the dining room seeing as it's raining outside and by some crazy random happenstance the cable's down too. Maybe while you're at it you can do your shirt as well. That color is SO last year."

"I'd love to honey, but oh drat! Look at the label, 'Apply only in well ventilated areas and when humidity is less than 70%.' I guess I better just get the old rabbit ears out for the T.V."

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
lkackman wrote:Stack my cats? Why yes, please!

This is cute. GMV.

I'd be happy to stack your cats, provided they are well-mannered and will tolerate being stacked:D
Thanks lkackman!

Spiritgreen wrote:You have such a recognisable style, jas', and it's purrfectly suited to shirts. Especially like this. ^_^

Much thanks spiritgreen! After I got a cat, cats pretty much became my number one favorite doodling subject all through school!=)

astyrfan wrote:I think you've managed to capture every single range of cat emotion. Particularly the irked ones.

Thanks! I've definitely observed a lot of cat emotion so that must have helped, hehe.

fishbiscuit5 wrote:Cute! I like the kitty on the bottom.

Thanks fishbiscuit! He's not so happy, both being on the bottom AND getting rain in the face!

megsck wrote:cute as always! you have a way with cat expressions jasneko.

Thank you megsck! The years of cat watching must be paying off;)

cat thing wrote:I think I need this shirt and your original stack cats shirt! ( here ... in case anyone hasn't seen it) I love the way you draw cats and both of these are cute and creative.

I don't think this situation would work out so well for my cats though. Mango loves getting wet (he's been known to hop into the shower when someone's in there), but Bean doesn't ... and Sarah (the older grumpyface cat) hates it when Mango and Bean jump on top of her!

Aw thanks, Stack Cats was one of my favs! I should do something with it.

Hahaha that's hilarious about your cats. It's a brain-teaser... could Mango go on the bottom since he loves getting wet (it's all puddlely on the ground!), then Bean, and then Sarah on top with the umbrella?:D

fishbiscuit5

CrescentDebris wrote:Hahaha, yeah Drakxxx sent me this duck sketch for fun and I was typing something like "I don't think it even needs anything else" when the idea hit. "You HAVE to put in little army men!"

Where is the "like" button for this comment? Great idea!

TYH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TYH
Re: Rainmaker

Time to make some rain!

http://tangyauhoong.com

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Sponge Rain Horror

HAHAHA! I love it!

erei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erei
Re: Anything but boring

I love the grass too!! beautifully graphic!

walmazan

Re: Teabags

Bassa! you are the best for do expression! so full of life!

And love the idea, style and +1

Spiritgreen

Re: Rainmaker

Such a clean design and a lovely idea. GMV TYH!

frik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frik
Re: Rainy Day

I tried to capture the sight I had of my son sitting in shelter from the rain. He was still excited to be outside, but was just watching for the rain to stop. There is some blue to the shirt in the form of raindrops.

Thanks for looking.

No. Yes.

walmazan

Re: Needs more umbrella

So beauty tee, excellent palette colors! and alway enjoy your subs!

Another nice one!

Spiritgreen

Re: Fish N' Chips N' Rain

Don't draw hungry, kids! ^__^

Thanks for the comments! It may help to be from the UK to appreciate this design, although hopefully not too much.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing
Re: Tickles to Tinkles

So cute and just the littlest bit wrong. Love it!

cat thing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cat thing
jasneko wrote:Aw thanks, Stack Cats was one of my favs! I should do something with it.

Hahaha that's hilarious about your cats. It's a brain-teaser... could Mango go on the bottom since he loves getting wet (it's all puddlely on the ground!), then Bean, and then Sarah on top with the umbrella?:D

hehe maybe! But I don't think Sarah would tolerate being on top of the other cats either. She would probably rather grump in a puddle than play with them under an umbrella

walmazan

Re: on rainy days i go outside to play

You both make my day again!

love it!

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito

thanks again everyone!!

bassanimation wrote:also I congratulate you on using a lemon shirt for a rainy day derby, haha

Haha I know, it was a risky decission :P

Spiritgreen

Re: Sponge Rain Horror

Funny! I like how your mind works. :^)