pwrpufgrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwrpufgrl
Re: We're poisonous!

I think it's cute!

sasham62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sasham62
Re: Man Woman = Whoa Baby!

Somehow, I don't really think it took the scientific method to figure this one out.

MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla
Re: 2 2 = 4 ?

I laughed too...actually quite funny.

rtaylor06

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rtaylor06

I want one!!!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: The Experiment: Happiness is...
frik wrote:I had to finally come back and vote for this one. First, I want to say it was really cool how you asked for feedback and actually received good constructive comments. AND you did a great job of using the comments and bettering your original work in a way that looks great.

Very well done.

Hey, thanks so much for your vote and comments! It's really helpful to get other sets of eyes on a design and getting useful suggestions- even little changes can make big improvements! Thanks again!

beje88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beje88

am loving this, hope it wins!!!!

Patricck

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Patricck

I CANT WAIT TO BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ethanlj72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ethanlj72

jmsprout

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmsprout

Love this!!

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: Curiosity Kills V2

Thank you all for the wonderful support and feedback! I am truly glad you all enjoy this design.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
wootfast wrote:lookie what i found! this is just a random submission to the 'the apathy coalition' derby
(not a duplicate)

Five Second Rule

Thanks for the post of my cookie design, but this one is obviously totally different take on the concept. And a very funny one too! Love the pretzel bacteria!

kpurkiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kpurkiss
Re: Order of Operations

Umm, I'm pretty sure I submitted a really similar design at threadless.

http://www.threadless.com/submission/118485/S_more_Equation

Misskari

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Misskari
Re: Zu Chongzhi's estimate

Woah. I've got a typography lady-boner right now. :O I love this.. Really hope I get to buy it. :D

guyjin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guyjin

3 bags of awesomeisity -ness.

garoul

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garoul
Re: Free Fall Test

i thought of hitch hikers guide to the galaxy

Akom

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Akom
kpurkiss wrote:Umm, I'm pretty sure I submitted a really similar design at threadless.

http://www.threadless.com/submission/118485/S_more_Equation

Similar, yes. Though I have to say I like this one better. I get what you were saying "Marshmallows over Fire" but I read it as marshmallows divided by fire.. which just makes a mess.

farkadenear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages farkadenear
Re: The Science of Twenty Sided Dice

This totally needs to print. I would buy two at least.

pacalin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pacalin

johntaber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johntaber

CRITICAL for sure! :D

wootfast

quality posts: 3 Private Messages wootfast

Staff

Re: Double Helix

Hexagons make me think of Civ 5!

swammi1203

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swammi1203
Cantatus wrote:Great, great post. I think you've summarized this whole thing very elegantly.

I prefer to win arguments by being so thorough and well-spoken that it's nigh impossible to be anything other that persuaded. Also, since there is such division over Ramyb, I like to take a more moderate approach, cautioning both sides to be more reasonable, and thus more effectively argue their cases.

AaronFerg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AaronFerg

WANT!!! Please, Woot, release this shirt. Nothing but garbage all summer, and finally a chance at something decent.

vabanu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vabanu

Awsome shirt, I hope it prints.

FYI Wil Wheaton posted about your shirt on his blog, but I think that voting had ended already.

Great job on the shirt!

leldoras

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leldoras
Re: double helix rainbow

I'd wear this shirt all the time because I love the meme and I love the possibly political statement. If I chose to be the way I am, then my subconscious is a very rude child who likes screwing with me. That being said, it's a shame this shirt isn't in the fog. I'd buy one...or two...maybe just three...

tomparksjr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomparksjr
Re: uRobot

I like this, it's funny

soshad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages soshad
Re: 5 Second Rule

Congrats on winning the derby. I used to do the five second rule when I was kid... okay, I may still do it sometimes if it's the very last cookie left. But hey, according to your shirt, the germs obey the rule anyway lol

mypinktoes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mypinktoes

drizzt495

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drizzt495

This is so cute!

domfots

quality posts: 0 Private Messages domfots

awsome shirt design! i really hope this gets printed!

heatherrenea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heatherrenea

I want one I want one I want one!

VelvetDanceFloor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages VelvetDanceFloor

i want this.

lunachica86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lunachica86
Re: 5 Second Rule

Congrats on winning the derby! this was one of my favorites. definitely buying atleast two

bardolator

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bardolator

Wow--I really regret that I missed voting in the derby this week. I was never into D&D, but my brother and a lot of his friends were into *multiple* RPGs. I hope this prints--I'll be in for one for him (and maybe one for myself). GREAT idea!

dstauss

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dstauss
Re: Double Helix

Me thinks some people have their underthings in a bunch and are just mad that Ramy's designs are better than theirs! Oh, what do you mean you didn't submit a design? Yeah, in that case you need to shut up, untwist your stuff, and submit something better before complaining. Lousy whiners....

That being said, if you don't like someones design, there's no need to comment, just don't vote for it. That's the way it is designed.

stellar91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stellar91

I though the same thing at first about the color comparison verus what looks good on a shirt and then it hit me. Sometimes the need for a test tube baby is because one or both parents can't have children, hence the unusual color. Alternatively these may be the Brad and Angelina of scientific measuring instruments.

alanpatke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alanpatke
Re: great shirt, reminds me of tesla would love to have this!The Price of Progress

Absolutcrobi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Absolutcrobi

This may be a stupid question for someone who has 15-20 woot shirts, but how the heck to i actually cast my vote?

cleggers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cleggers
Re: Throw the switch!

I would like to know where I could go to buy this t-shirt.

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle
wootfast wrote:Hexagons make me think of Civ 5!

Makes me wonder.. how is the design related to "the scientific method"?? Hmmmm ....?

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle
Absolutcrobi wrote:This may be a stupid question for someone who has 15-20 woot shirts, but how the heck to i actually cast my vote?

You stop by before Thursday at 1 pm...