quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan

A fish needs this shirt.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: chupacabra!

I love your color choices.

atmaris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atmaris

Hey, hope you all enjoy my submission for this week. It's only my second one, so be gentle.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, as I am still trying to figure out where my abilities and ideas intersect people's interests, thanks.

effiew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages effiew
Re: Calorie Burning

Based on the thumbnail I thought I was going to hate this because you've already done a cupcake shirt (that I bought). I mean, do something different, ya know? Except, when I looked at the full version, I realized that it amuses me enough that I'd probably buy it if it printed. I would enjoy the irony of wearing a rampaging calorie burning carrot since I have to buy woot shirts in their largest size.

That said, I'd probably like it better if you had some other, non-cupcakey food. Variety.

On another note, you have a very distinct style. I can always tell your designs by the thumbnail.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Checklist

I want this

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Cure Childhood Cancer!

Great design, and great idea - and my congrats to Keegan, too!

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: Cavities

I really dig your designs and this one is no exception.

jacknoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacknoir

Final analysis: no one is more lazy than Ramy Badie[/quote]

While I'm not disagreeing that these characters are drawn strikingly similarly to those other designs... I can't see where they've been lifted verbatim... Care to explain further?

I don't really "get" the concept of this design.... I get it, it's a cheeseburger with bacon and there is a Pig and a Cow... I think it needs a better twist..

.. Perhaps a Cat made into a cheeseburger?... Cheeseburger Cat-tastrophe?? Cat finally haz chzbrgr?

.... meh...

mindputtee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mindputtee
Re: Change comes to all

Are those dots showing the colors actually on the shirt? Because in your composition it looks like they are supposed to be on the shirt.

jacknoir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jacknoir
Re: Cheese it!!!

Run Gouda Run!

paigeg

Re: chupacabra!

The colors do rock, and this is cute. But I'm pretty over chupa shirt designs by now.

effiew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages effiew
Re: Corpse Garden

Morbid. I like it.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
theinfinityloop wrote:It's a crab can can! :D

Is that last one winking!? Nice touch.

cobolisdead

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cobolisdead
Re: Cuteness Catastrophe

otterific! GMV!

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

midgerock

Re: Cookie Crook Captured, Cops Claim

otterific storytelling. I dig the colors. well done on this sub.

darkishstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkishstar
Re: coffee stain cats

Amazing! I love looking at art that was made with coffee stains. I would definitely get this shirt if it prints!

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly
Re: Crab Legs Ooo La La!

ha!

I want crab legs now. ^-^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

midgerock

Re: Corpse Garden

creepy but I dig it. +1

paigeg

Re: Cobra Cabaret

You really were coming from a crazy place this week, weren't you? I don't know what cracks me up more - the panties/garter ties, or the shoes...

kittypoocaca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittypoocaca

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Corroborating Crow

Beautiful work, dude! This is amazing. Im usually not a buyer of shirts like this, but I would buy this one. otterific.

+1

paigeg

Re: Courtship

Totally insane. Bet you'll get an "Um, no" or "I don't think so", though.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Classic Cereal Confrontation

Brilliant design, wonderful layout!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Chicks in Costumes

The tennis ball chick is so cute!

cobolisdead

While it might not be kosher for legal reasons, you still got my vote.

You can ride with me, or you can find your own path. Don't stab me in the back after I've cleared the way.

weirdpuckett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weirdpuckett

This is otterific!!

AdderXYU

quality posts: 38 Private Messages AdderXYU
jacknoir wrote:While I'm not disagreeing that these characters are drawn strikingly similarly to those other designs... I can't see where they've been lifted verbatim... Care to explain further?

I don't really "get" the concept of this design.... I get it, it's a cheeseburger with bacon and there is a Pig and a Cow... I think it needs a better twist..

.. Perhaps a Cat made into a cheeseburger?... Cheeseburger Cat-tastrophe?? Cat finally haz chzbrgr?

.... meh...

Boring concept (this has been done a million times... aww we're eating cute!) combined with mashup of two previous designs = boring.

There is no meaningful difference between this and the other tees. It's not like it's the same characters. It's a rehashed concept. And that makes it lazy. Which is what I said.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: CopyCAT CATastrophe

LOL cat butt copying! But will the kitty regret it in the morning. This is an otterific idea.

cobolisdead

Re: The Claw

otterific! GMV!

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Cheese it!!!

Spread out! Cough, oh man these cheese guys look a.wesome. Nice!

paigeg

Re: Caterpillar Cat

Yay, olive won! This is not my usual style at all, but I love the colors and the characters. +1 from me.

skaake

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skaake
Re: Cage Free Chickens Have More Fun

No cage in a dark factory for her. She's out breathing the fresh air and enjoying life– And the food's fresher out here too.

Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best.
~Henry Van Dyke

comeauu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages comeauu
Re: Cyborgs love singing Canaries

Although i love the design, That isn't a cyborg i'm afraid! Cyborgs are half human half robot.

I suppose you could argue that since it has the capability to love that is what makes it a cyborg.

Hmmmm

atmaris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atmaris
Re: Concentric, Circumference, Circumscribed

Enjoy my second entry to shirt.woot (my first that I'm actually a little proud of). It is quite simplistic, I must say, but I guess I am hoping that the shirt.woot community enjoys math as much as I do. Feedback would be sweet so I can get used to this whole practice.

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle
Re: Cheeseburger Catastrophe

Big C little c what begins with C, Crap with Cheesey Concept... C, c, c

Ugh... what a bore... seriously, this is what you worked on??

The only heart attacked I get is the pure lack of effort...

The "god rays" are the most interesting design aspect on this shirt...

The cow and pig are heavily stylized, but to me, they really lack an expression... They look like they're waiting for you to illustrate an expression on their face...

Why not make them looked stunned... or shocked... or with their mouths agape??

Plus... your light source is completely jacked up... I looks like the light is coming from the back of the cheeseburger or the horizon behind said cheeseburger... either way... the drop shadows from the burger, the cow, the pig and the pigs face are really inconsistent...

If the above were dealt with or revised, one might overlook the shoddy, boring concept...

kittypoocaca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittypoocaca
Re: cannibal cupcake

I like this but I wish there were a few already dead, cupcake parts lying about to add to the horror.

midgerock

effiew wrote:The design is awe.some but too depressing for me to wear. Maybe because my dad was just diagnosed with cancer. Bleh. Still, great job on the artwork.

I feel ya. My dad passed away last year around this time. 3 years prior he was diagnosed with colon cancer. With that being said, I dedicate this design to him. My prayers and thoughts are with you your family as you find your way through all of it.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Cranky Crab with Coffee (on Brown)

Since I was undecided on heather or brown and heather is a controversial color, I thought I'd put brown up too, just to see. I'll take down the less popular after a bit. But if you like both, please vote for both so it has a chance

mindputtee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mindputtee
Re: coffee stain cats

Very cute! I do this kind of thing when I'm at a restaurant that puts the paper on the tables.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Re: Cuteness Catastrophe

is there or is there not a policy against resubs?

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=38352