CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea

Needs more parameters. When Marshmallow=Brown, Marshmallow + Dirt if Fire > 10 Seconds. Luckily, as we learned yesterday, when time(Marshmallow + Dirt)<5 seconds, Marshmallow = Still good.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
CapSea wrote:Needs more parameters. When Marshmallow=Brown, Marshmallow + Dirt if Fire > 10 Seconds. Luckily, as we learned yesterday, when time(Marshmallow + Dirt)<5 seconds, Marshmallow = Still good.

The integral of e to the dirt equals marshmallow over yechhh.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 110 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Congrats on the sell out! Makes me wish it wasn't so hot here and that I had a place to roast marshmallows.

wendikt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wendikt

I really, really NEED this shirt! Will it go on sale again??? Is it sold out forever? Does anyone know?

Sokudoningyou

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sokudoningyou
tsweeney21 wrote:If you use double parenthesis you typically use a bracket to distinguish between the two.

That was the first thing I noticed. Which means college algebra might actually have succeeded in pummeling at least SOMETHING into my brain through one and a quarter classes.

That reminds me: I have a test Monday... >.> Too bad this wasn't up last week.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Janiece wrote:s'more please. i missed out on the brilliance of this shirt!

wendikt wrote:I really, really NEED this shirt! Will it go on sale again??? Is it sold out forever? Does anyone know?

This shirt will be for sale again starting tomorrow--here--at $15. ALL shirts continue to be sold after the first day. A shirt will remain for sale (at $15) until reckoned.

To find out what shirts are available for sale on any given day--other than the obvious "shirt of the day" on the front shirt.woot page--please click on the "reckoning" link found in the top right corner of any shirt.woot page. All the shirt thumbnails in the reckoning are shirts that are still for sale. Click on the thumbnail or title and you will be taken to the shirt's order page.

jr637

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jr637

I always divide out the chocolate from the equation.

Radien

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Radien

It's official: w00t artists really, REALLY like s'mores.

jr637

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jr637
goldenthorn wrote:This shirt will be for sale again starting tomorrow--here--at $15. ALL shirts continue to be sold after the first day. A shirt will remain for sale (at $15) until reckoned.

To find out what shirts are available for sale on any given day--other than the obvious "shirt of the day" on the front shirt.woot page--please click on the "reckoning" link found in the top right corner of any shirt.woot page. All the shirt thumbnails in the reckoning are shirts that are still for sale. Click on the thumbnail or title and you will be taken to the shirt's order page.

There is NO way that this shirt will be reckoned in the first week. Or for many weeks after that, for that matter.

srlagarto

quality posts: 11 Private Messages srlagarto
bassanimation wrote:Yeah, hate cake. >

PEMDAS is the only one of those school time things I remember. I forgot the one about the solar system... Something about "My Very Elderly Mother..." doing something...

I never learned the one for the solar system. I just learned the planets early, so when the subject came up, I ignored the silly mnemonic (which I only remember how to spell because "many needy earthlings make obese nurses, I conclude").

For those wondering, the planets are:

Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune...uh...PLUTO! There. I said it. Pluto, FTW!

Anyway, the only mnemonic I could use for the 9...er...8 planets now would be:

Many Very Educated Men Justify Stealing Unique Ninth

mamapanther127

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mamapanther127

Im getting this shirt for my mom for Christmas. She will love it. Great idea person who created it.

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
wendikt wrote:I really, really NEED this shirt! Will it go on sale again??? Is it sold out forever? Does anyone know?

This shirt will be available on the Reckoning page for a while. Please, do not worry.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
bassanimation wrote:PEMDAS.

Parentheses, Exponents, Multiply/Divide, Add/Subtract.

The one thing about math I learnted.

or Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally.

I don't have an Aunt Sally, but if I did I'm pretty sure she would be embarrassing in public :D

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
jr637 wrote:I always divide out the chocolate from the equation.

wait, but then you would have:

(G/(2*C))+(((M+S+F)-S)/C)+(C/C)+(G/(2*C))= ( /C)

where:

G=grahm cracker
C=chocolate
M=marshmellow
F=fire
S=stick
=nom nom nom

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

kschenke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kschenke

Because it would be a shame if no one said it... "YOU'RE KILLING ME, SMALLS!"

If someone has already said it and I missed it, apologies.

jczak567

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jczak567

Very disappointed with this shirt. The light color does not provide contrast with the marshmallow. Also, the white shirt also washes poorly. Major wrinkles. Should avoid buying the light woot shirts. Darker colors shirts have been great -- wash well and look good.

vladistov

quality posts: 50 Private Messages vladistov

Pardon Everyone's Mnemonic Device Assisted Stupidity

joshthegeek

quality posts: 8 Private Messages joshthegeek
animuson wrote:We never subtracted the fire back out! That marshmallow will explode if you overheat it! Oh, that poor, poor marshmallow.

Who cares about the marshmallow exploding? More importantly, you'll be placing a burning marshmallow in your mouth! Ever been burnt by a hot marshmallow? That pain is the worst.

owenregularguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages owenregularguy

Why isn't there times 1,000,000 at the end?

Bulnes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Bulnes
godmadesky wrote:I would completely understand math if they used less letters and s'more food pictures! (see what I did there?)

PaHahahhaha!!

I so agree! I would love this kind of "hands on math"

Woots: twelve
Shirts: fifty five...wow.. I gotta get another hobby

Jman5890

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jman5890

cool. but not top 20

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001

Just figured out what to get DD's math teacher for the holidays! Thanks Woot!

striker170

quality posts: 0 Private Messages striker170

You're killing me, Smalls...

Pbear1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pbear1212

For anyone else who got this. Is your graphic printed straight? The one I ordered for the GF looks to be in an arch.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Pbear1212 wrote:For anyone else who got this. Is your graphic printed straight? The one I ordered for the GF looks to be in an arch.

If you feel like you received a defective shirt, please take detailed, sharp pictures of the issue and send an email to service@woot.com with links to the pictures and a description of what you believe to be the problem. Thanks!

pcmicro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pcmicro

PLEASE RUN A REPRINT OF THESE! I WANT ONE BADLY!

memawof4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages memawof4

I got this shirt first - I hate it !! The print is so small that my students would have to be inches away from me to read it. Not at all pleased. I buy math shirts all the time from all different sites and this is my first shirt from you. Major dissappointment that I won't be able to wear it. Shame !!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
memawof4 wrote:... The print is so small that my students would have to be inches away from me to read it. ...

The design size is always noted on the front page for the shirt ...

Design Size:
3X - S: 13" x 1.64"
WXL - K4: 9" x 1.13"

... which offers an idea of how the resulting design would look.

If you received something different, however, support@woot.com is where you need to write to. Include your order number for reference.