ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ
tiger03kal wrote:Well, it would seem either PB is a lying, cheat piece of... toast... or he's a polygamist. I mean, Jelly, Banana, Jam, Honey, Fluff, Chocolate, Crackers... the list keeps going!

papa was a rollin stone...wherever he layed his hat was his home.

Enedlhach

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Enedlhach

So why is automatically assumed that jelly is a girl? Since when did Banana become a girl? Furthermore why is peanut butter male? WHY ARE WE ASSIGNING GENDERS TO INANIMATE OBJECTS?!!!!!

rjdriscoll

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rjdriscoll

Its Okay Jelly, Gnutella is available...
And I understand that she spreads smoother.

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 11 Private Messages SeedUvPain

Thanks everybody and thank you Woot! As you all may know by now, I am still in Europe (England for everyone keeping track)and as such still speaking to you from the future. As to all the gender questions, i assumed the jelly was female (since purple is the girliest of all the colors), peanut butter is male, and banana is female because I'm all about defying expectations. Regardless of how we define our edibles, I'm very grateful for all the love and support and cannot wait to get back home and start derbying again.

jr637

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jr637

It's Peanut Butter Banana Time just doesn't flow.

neonbrite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neonbrite
ChefRAZ wrote:papa was a rollin stone...wherever he layed his hat was his home.

GREAT NOW THAT SONG IS GONNA STRIKE UP EVERYTIME I SEE THIS TEE! lol =D

HANDMADE CANDY JEWELRY + SWEET ACCESORIES! Check out my shop!

neonbrite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neonbrite
ChefRAZ wrote:papa was a rollin stone...wherever he layed his hat was his home.

GREAT NOW THAT SONG IS GONNA STRIKE UP EVERYTIME I SEE THIS TEE! lol =D

HANDMADE CANDY JEWELRY + SWEET ACCESORIES! Check out my shop!

wayneh910

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wayneh910

this is otterific i want one but i also think itd be funny to have an angry banana at someone whos wearing a banana suit

ashkan101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashkan101

It's been a good couple of weeks since there was a decent shirt on this site. Good The Happening (2008)

leggat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leggat
beammedown wrote:Specifically, the fruit in jelly comes in the form of fruit juice. Jam, on the other hand, uses fruit pulp or crushed fruit, which explains why it's "less stiff" than jelly.

Actually, Beam, the answer you're looking for is that I can't very well jelly my banana into your fluffer-nutter sammich, if you know what I'm saying. . .

ovirto

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ovirto

One word: threesome

yellowwducky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yellowwducky

Hi all,

This is the first shirt I have bought from shirt.woot! I like these kinds of shirts. I also bought the 5 second rule one (shame we can't put multiple shirts in a basket so I could save some on shipping).

Looking forward to more cool shirts and hope some of the old ones show up in the classics section as there are at least 10 from there I want to buy as well.

edit - oh, and I assumed banana was female (from the eyelashes) and jelly was female because she is shocked to find peanut butter uh, doing whatever they were doing. Seemed only logical.

bronxbombers2551

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bronxbombers2551

Dear Seed,
I love the shirt!
Got random shirt a few weeks ago, and i was really scared i would get some horrible color or a mysterious design that didn't click with my humor but this makes me laugh so much, and the ladies love the design. Thanks so much for your time and effort, keep it up! - Steve

explodedwhale

quality posts: 5 Private Messages explodedwhale

so... uhm... yeah... I was at the "Jay and Silent Bob Get Old" show... next day, I was wearing the Peanut Butter and Jealousy tee... elevator doors open... and there's Kevin Smith! First thing he says to me? "I like that shirt!" How cool is that??

kjh074

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kjh074

any chance this shirt will come back! I love it

bigfatjoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigfatjoe

it never fails that whenever I wear this shirt some nimrod doesnt understand it. I make up different explainations everytime. they usually walk away more confused than before they asked.

Think

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Think

Is there any place to purchase this shirt? I want!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

Think wrote:Is there any place to purchase this shirt? I want!

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.

ptreno6

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ptreno6
alfbo wrote:They could be 3 dudes for all we know. I mean, it's two pieces of bread and a banana!

yeah, true that.

Trino

sweetpea113377

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sweetpea113377

This is my all time favorite Woot shirt. So excited that they brought it back (limited time), cause I missed out on it last year. Thanks Woot for the early Valentine present!!

charliesmom4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages charliesmom4

My friend has this shirt (and actually, it was this shirt that turned me on to shirt.woot!), and every time she wears it, I laugh out loud. So smart! I wish I was still able to buy it.

charliesmom4

quality posts: 2 Private Messages charliesmom4
sweetpea113377 wrote:This is my all time favorite Woot shirt. So excited that they brought it back (limited time), cause I missed out on it last year. Thanks Woot for the early Valentine present!!

MAN! (<--Would have shouted an expletive if I knew I was allowed to...) I JUST missed it! And here I was saying how much I would have wanted one. Do they only resurrect a shirt once?