tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
bassanimation wrote:GUAAAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oh my Gosh. This makes it official. We need a shirt full of banana hammock-clad objects/people/animals.

Thumbs. Up. Forever.

PS: This beefy gentleman is hawt!

What have I done..... (pokes eyes out)>_<

getupeatjelly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages getupeatjelly

i love this i really want to buy it
:D hope it wins

how do i set my laser printer to stun?

tjost

pariastagard wrote:wait, it just let me vote...could this mean there's still hope??

Yup, it's only mostly dead. It still has a chance, but it would take a miracle

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
tjost wrote:Yup, it's only mostly dead. It still has a chance, but it would take a miracle

Not making any promises, but maybe if you rub Murdock the Magic Bikini-clad Unicorn's rainbow he'll grant your wish. ^_~

BAAHHHHHHH!!! Comedy is good :D.

clbevilacqua

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clbevilacqua
Re: The Great Green Meat Machine

NOOOOOOOO!!! - I so wanted this t-shirt. I do not get the rejection process at woot.... some characters/movies/shows are ok to parody, and some aren't. It seems very random (or maybe related to the lunar cycle - I haven't checked that out yet). But bummed about this one

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Just say No
crazybouncyliz wrote:I'm totally voting for it because those animals are so freaking cute!

Thanks crazybouncyliz!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Frank's Surf and Turf

Real cute. Love the lobsters especially!

tjost

bassanimation wrote:Not making any promises, but maybe if you rub Murdock the Magic Bikini-clad Unicorn's rainbow he'll grant your wish. ^_~

BAAHHHHHHH!!! Comedy is good :D.

Ummmmmm..... yeah...... I'm gonna have to give that one a pass, m'kay.

1sparklyunicorn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1sparklyunicorn
Re: Unicorn Steakhouse

Awesomesauce... I prance in to shower this shirt design with unicorn sparkles!
Don't get them stuck in your teeth.

80verna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 80verna
Re: GMO

i am so glad to see that there is a vegetarian alternative for meat shirts!!! (But a little surprised that so far haven't seen a Lady Gaga in a meat bikini!!)

richny13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages richny13

I love this one, Truly laughs. I did notice though that 'salt" and "sodium Nitrate" are listed twice.

hanshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hanshi
Re: Meat Shake

I have no idea what I was thinking when I drew this. Sorry! No references or anything... except maybe a little bit of Powerpuff Girls?

Anyone remember "Meat Jam"?

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard
richny13 wrote:I love this one, Truly laughs. I did notice though that 'salt" and "sodium Nitrate" are listed twice.

haha good find

megsck

quality posts: 6 Private Messages megsck
midgerock wrote:Well done on the collab! I dig it much!
but why not a little cow instead of a pig for the surf and turf normally is steak and lobster... just sayin'. I still love it and love the piggy's uncertain expression.
+1

thanks midge! the text actually came later, which is why its not a cow, at first i was just gonna do a bunch of miniture pigs, but then thought and actual sized one would be funnier, and i thought a cow would be too huge. i still think it works, who doesnt like bacon wrapped lobster? =D

thanks to everyone for your comments and votes! ^_^

Muppethero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Muppethero
kiasd wrote:I hope this gets printed. My life would be complete if I had this shirt!!

This is not a pun, this is a malapropism.

smirksy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smirksy
Re: Hot Dog's Identity Crisis

I suspected that this was my kind of t-shirt at "Chork". I KNEW that this was my kind of t-shirt at "Distilled turkey tears".

Bless your sense of humor.

sodalite

quality posts: 11 Private Messages sodalite
Re: Meat Shake

even cooler if it had the "100% organic" seal on the shirt design

tjost

bassanimation wrote:Ok, Tjost...you asked for it...

I think whats most disturbing about this is that you darkened his aereoles ever so slightly :|

jojo5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jojo5
fungusamongus wrote:*Insert rimshot sound here.
Next I've got a bit about airline food am I right?

Ok well, this is a pretty cheesy idea I had about visualizing homophones. Inspired by cheesy jokes everywhere.

I gotta say, while the humor is not me, the style and colors of it are awesome.

enjasan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enjasan
Re: The Great Green Meat Machine

I too wanted this shirt.

Loss of sale.

faust666x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages faust666x
tjost wrote:Yup, it's only mostly dead. It still has a chance, but it would take a miracle

I hope that the voters get on this one soon, because I really want one. This could be your next big seller. I know I would buy three. Any fan of the movie would.

hanshi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hanshi
sodalite wrote:even cooler if it had the "100% organic" seal on the shirt design

Ooooh, that sounds like a good idea! :Ua

chuong1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chuong1985
getupeatjelly wrote:i love this i really want to buy it
:D hope it wins

Love it!

nitro230

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nitro230
Re: Mutton Lettuce and Tomato (resub)

Wow..I need this shirt as I am obsessed with the movie. Very well done. If it does not win can you please try and sell it on another site (preferable teefury as I check it everyday) as soon as the contract with woot ends!!!

flemtone

quality posts: 6 Private Messages flemtone
Re: Family Comes First

Lawlsome. GMV.

flemtone

quality posts: 6 Private Messages flemtone
Re: Brains, The Other White Meat

Great concept! I agree with maybe losing the 'yum', but that doesn't really detract from the look, just a little hard to read with those sweet delicious brains just behind it.

I'd snap one up in a heartbeat. Well done!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
kevlar51 wrote:@bluetuba and @bootsboots

thanks for the encouragement!

Welcome! By the way, I think you really have something with this style. I'd keep going in this direction, rather than with the cartoons. It's awesome.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: TEXAS CHAINSAW BBQ

Slipping away, I can feel it slipping away... C'mON Woot voters, you can do better than that! As much as I agree with the sentiment, I will NOT wear a bland piece of canadian 'bacon' on my chest.
Get with the program people, and vote for THIS!

rspencer1005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rspencer1005
timjoestan wrote:To you? How so?

Because mocking our Creator is wrong.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Intergalactic Space weenies

Haha, funny stuff. +1!

scottsmith874

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottsmith874

Give the one you love a gift from the heart that will clog their heart. Nothing says I Love You like a bouquet of assorted meats.

Re: MEAT BOUQUET

everlast316

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everlast316

Not very creative in my opinion. Just slapped on a (not very well drawn) morbid image in an attempt to "sell shirts."

Better luck next time.

Spiritgreen

Re: Mutton Lettuce and Tomato (resub)

Great reference, this -would- make a cool TeeFury shirt.

It's very nicely designed. GMV. :^)

Spiritgreen

Re: Mystery Meat

Pausing to wonder what mythical creature this might be, I Google image searched "monster wings and tenctacles". Don't try that at home kids, unless you want images that would make an otaku blush.

Anyway... Perhaps this is some kind of feathery Cthulhu? It's a mystery, indeed. Lovely design, Diana. ^__^

+1

nakeddoode

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nakeddoode
theinfinityloop wrote:I did this as a pencil sketch earlier on in the year for our dear Miss Jadenkale. I ended up liking it enough to make a shirt design out of it. I don't really have a deep explanation for it other than it is simply two great things. Mmmmmmm.

What is the obsession with bacon? I don't get it but am aware of the incredible number of items available to do with bacon LOL i'm english so i'm obviously missing the joke!
Why bacon? and not lamb or chicken? ha ha..?

thederringer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thederringer
Re: The Giving Pig

I love this design. I really wish it would get more votes!

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: Hot Dog's Identity Crisis

Remind me to never come to your place for a cook-out....
rofl! GMV :D

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

nakeddoode

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nakeddoode
megsck wrote:i love this, i have no idea why, is it pro meat? pro veg? i dont know and i dont care, its awesome.

I see it as saying that even if you're vegetarian you are still killing to live. A cow or a carrot, they both live. Nature doesn't say that humans are more important than bacteria or carrots or that because a cow is slightly closer to a human (its a mammal feels pain etc)then its wrong to eat things that we CAN empathize with but if they are ugly or creepy crawlies or invisible then what the hell chow down. That is the hypocrisy of vegetarianism. I was vegan for 10 years in my confused youth so I've thought about it a great deal. The Jains of India being the ridiculous end result ;)

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
Re: Unicorn Steakhouse

how is this one not fogged?

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

sbaszto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbaszto

there's something slightly off to me about this pig's neck. I like the image but the top of the neck isn't quite right.