nuggib

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nuggib

This shirt is awesome. Actually, all of the contendors for this contest are epic. This weekend is going to be hard on my wallet. Grats to the artist.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS

Wonder Wiener powers, activate!

culturedjo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages culturedjo

Sold out by 9:30 a.m. Seriously...........I WANT ONE!

goldiemcg

quality posts: 13 Private Messages goldiemcg
culturedjo wrote:Sold out by 9:30 a.m. Seriously...........I WANT ONE!

Me too

thesandalman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesandalman

What ever happened to Captain Planet?

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge

I just want to let you know that when I got a hotdog at US Cellular Field (White Sox), they offered me a ketchup packet. Clearly Chicago is less anti ketchup than they want you to believe!

CaptainTr1pps

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CaptainTr1pps

Definitely buying one tomorrow for my son.

koneco

quality posts: 16 Private Messages koneco
spiderweb1986 wrote:The shirt description reminds me that, somewhere, I actually own a copy of Lou Bega's "A Little Bit of Mambo."

...And now I'm sad.

That song is awesome.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

How would a farm animal wear a ring?

Hyperfludd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Hyperfludd

Sold out already? Mann..

derat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derat

wow, I really LOL'd when I saw this... I went to hit purchase aaaaand... whats this? Sold out!? PWND! its like 9 in the morning... damn.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
esbaylus wrote:I saw this, and immediately thought of a turkey, duck, and chicken making a Turduckin!

Being a horrible typist, I usually try not to play spelling police, but that's "turducken."

TURkey-DUCK-chickEN

mopete27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mopete27
derat wrote:wow, I really LOL'd when I saw this... I went to hit purchase aaaaand... whats this? Sold out!? PWND! its like 9 in the morning... damn.

Yeah, made sure i was up at midnight for this. Will prob. do the same for tomorrow and sunday's prints as well considering how sweet these shirts are.

midasvictim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midasvictim

Dang. Just woke up on west coast and its already sold out. Holy Crap I want it.

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
bluejester wrote:I'm thinking that this might just sell out.

Congrats on the print!

I too was among the many people who finally decided to pull the trigger when I got up this morning. I guess my prediction was accurate though...dang.

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 00000100
koneco wrote:That song is awesome.

Y'know, I always wonder at the tune of these songs, like the "Roomba Vacuum-a" one. I know it's probably to the tune of something famous. This is the first time I just knew it off the bat. Represent mediocre but catchy-as-hell radio-friendly nineties hip-hop!

xtrios

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xtrios

How can I get one? sold out so quickly!!

ltus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ltus
midasvictim wrote:Dang. Just woke up on west coast and its already sold out. Holy Crap I want it.

My feelings exactly...

crapface

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crapface
jeremytheindian wrote:Captain Hot Dog, He's our Hero
Gonna take your craving down to zero

He's our flavors magnified
And he's fighting on your stomachs side

Captain Hot Dog, He's our Hero
Gonna take your craving down to zero

Gonna help him put asunder
Bad guys who like to make you hunger

We're ingredients, you can be one too
Cause being mechanically separated is the thing to do

Eating fruits and veggies is not the way
Hear what Captain Hot Dog has to say!

PURE. GENIUS.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge
skatimmy737 wrote:How would a farm animal wear a ring?

In their nose

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

midasvictim wrote:Dang. Just woke up on west coast and its already sold out. Holy Crap I want it.

xtrios wrote:How can I get one? sold out so quickly!!

ltus wrote:My feelings exactly...

Hyperfludd wrote:Sold out already? Mann..

derat wrote:wow, I really LOL'd when I saw this... I went to hit purchase aaaaand... whats this? Sold out!? PWND! its like 9 in the morning... damn.

culturedjo wrote:Sold out by 9:30 a.m. Seriously...........I WANT ONE!

goldiemcg wrote:Me too

This shirt will be for sale again starting tomorrow--here--at $15. ALL shirts continue to be sold after the first day of sale. Every single shirt provides a link to its next-day-sale page in the first comment of its shirt-specific forum thread. A shirt will remain for sale (at $15) until reckoned.

To find out what shirts are available for sale on any given day--other than the obvious "shirt of the day" on the front shirt.woot page--please click on the "reckoning" link found in the top right corner of any shirt.woot page. All the shirt thumbnails in the reckoning are shirts that are still for sale. Click on the thumbnail or title and you will be taken to the shirt's order page.

darrentf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darrentf
goldenthorn wrote:This shirt will be for sale again starting tomorrow--here--at $15. ALL shirts continue to be sold after the first day of sale. Every single shirt provides a link to its next-day-sale page in the first comment of its shirt-specific forum thread. A shirt will remain for sale (at $15) until reckoned.

To find out what shirts are available for sale on any given day--other than the obvious "shirt of the day" on the front shirt.woot page--please click on the "reckoning" link found in the top right corner of any shirt.woot page. All the shirt thumbnails in the reckoning are shirts that are still for sale. Click on the thumbnail or title and you will be taken to the shirt's order page.

Hmmm...I seem to remember poor GoldenThorn slowly going mad one day last week...repeating the endless mantra "Reckoning Page tomorrow", "Reckoning page tomorrow", "Reckoning page tomorrow", "I'll be eating your brains in just a few moments...stay still...brraaiiinnnss..."

Or something like that...

Stay calm, take the pills, drink some tea...it'll be all better. Hey, grab one of those Not-A-Snuggies to stay all comfy!

1st Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/1/2010! w00t!!11!!
2nd Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/2011! w00t!!11!!

bluejester

I couldn't afford it just yet, and I certainly won't be able to afford it for a week or two at least.

Here's hoping that this Hot Doginn' t-shirt is still around when the "T-shirt Happy Hour" gets initiated at the next woot off.

kc6201

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kc6201

Love the idea, but not crazy about the art style. Anyway, this is the first time I've visited today, and it's already sold out. (Yes, I know it's available tomorrow for $15; I just hate having to pay the extra $5.)

kc6201

specsmachine wrote:"Nobody, but nobody, puts ketchup on a hot dog anymore!"
- Harry Callahan, Sudden Impact (1983)

Despite what Dirty Harry says, my favorite toppings on a hotdog are ketchup and mayo.

Mayo on a hot dog...never heard that one before. Sounds disgusting. Ketchup is good though. I like to add mustard and relish too. But usually, I just prefer to eat cheddarwursts when available. Those I don't add any toppings to, since I don't think ketchup really goes with cheese.

About the writeup...I don't think they use actual intestines as casing anymore.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Boom, sellout. Alright!

kc6201

isrn2 wrote:Just bought this for my 26-year old son who has been a hot dog lover since he was little. Wasn't unusual for him to eat an entire package as an after-school snack. Love Woot Christmas presents!!!

A "snack" huh? I think they're 10 hot dogs per package? That would be at least 5 meals for me, at least.

bluejester

Awesomeness wrapped in a shell. Truly. hot dogs are like the M&M's of the meat world.

bluejester

kc6201 wrote:A "snack" huh? I think they're 10 hot dogs per package? That would be at least 5 meals for me, at least.

That's what I was thinking. Perhaps they got confused with the Pringles slogan of "Once you pop you can't stop."

KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun
patrickspens wrote:Hey, I actually worked on a eating game a couple years back featuring Joey Chestnut (and a bunch of other competitive eating stars) I hope a print of this shirt finds its way into his hands...

I actually worked with Mastiff on the PR for MLE: The Game. Small world. :3

Also, where does the bun come into equation?
Pig + Cow + Chicken = Bun?

meow57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meow57
kc6201 wrote:A "snack" huh? I think they're 10 hot dogs per package? That would be at least 5 meals for me, at least.

you're not a teenage boy then, are you? they'll eat you out of house and home! And some of them will do that even *before* the teen years hit!

jgodden

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgodden

Glad i jumped on this early this morning. Cant wait to get it!

kinzoku

quality posts: 17 Private Messages kinzoku

Come on, Woot. When are you going to change the "sold out!" sign into something less misleading? Most people just glancing at the site (far more than the ones actually bothering to comment with their confusing) have no idea that there's a "reckoning" system... or that "sold out!" doesn't really mean "sold out!". You and your artists are missing out on a lot of profit.

Maybe at least add a subtitle under it that says you can buy them again starting tomorrow on the reckoning page?

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51
KidKobun wrote:I actually worked with Mastiff on the PR for MLE: The Game. Small world. :3

Also, where does the bun come into equation?
Pig + Cow + Chicken = Bun?

It's from the cow.

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88
ciarlar wrote:This is one of the most adorable shirts I've seen in awhile. I would LOVE one if it wasn't in asphalt.. already have too many of those ;(

Also, what happened to the cow's udder?

The cow's udder was subject to an alien abduction and subsequent cattle mutation. Majority, more than 90% of all mutations end with the cow's udder being completely removed. The fact that this cow survived this leads me to believe he is part of an initial alien invasion force. Who would have ever thought a mutilated cow would actually be an alien secret agent? Watch out with this one, folks.

Edit: I don't see Mr. Wheat anywhere, so that leads me to believe the bun is in on it too. Where did it come from!? All this trickery has me on edge.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

thericechef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thericechef

Awesome design, I think I own a few too many asphalt shirts as it is though..

joie0284

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joie0284

Will this be on teh day of reckoning tomorrow?

07amjame

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 07amjame

If I had seen this before it was sold out, I would have purchased it immediately - hot dogs are my favorite food. Not only that, I actually sang along to Woot's lyrics while playing the YouTube video in the background. It was an overall excellent experience, except that I didn't get the shirt.

Cusuldor

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Cusuldor

I'll gladly pay the darn $15 for this epic shirt tomorrow....

socceruci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socceruci
bluejester wrote:Awesomeness wrapped in a shell. Truly. hot dogs are like the M&M's of the meat world.

Or, are M&Ms hotdogs of the chocolate world?