AnotherFangirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnotherFangirl

Yay! Mine is moving too.
I hope the mail gods are kind to me and deliver when they say they will.

xpistolx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xpistolx

Ugh... not expected to deliver until Dec 20th... I have been really looking forward to wearing this shirt at my various Christmas festivities... Now (if it ships on time) I will only have 5 days before I have to retire it for the season... Can't believe that it takes 3 weeks to get a shirt from Texas to Florida.

verbatim37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages verbatim37

Took over 2 weeks for them to ship it Don't know if it will even make it here before Christmas.

hmerwin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hmerwin
verbatim37 wrote:Took over 2 weeks for them to ship it Don't know if it will even make it here before Christmas.

Something tells me that you should be receiving your shirt before Christmas. Check your private message center to see.

AnotherFangirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnotherFangirl

The mail gods delivered!

But can anyone tell me if this is a mistake or not?
I know the black shadow on his shell is in lines, but in the concept art there is green showing through and on my shirt you can actually see the blue shirt between the black lines.

treeml

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treeml
xpistolx wrote:Ugh... not expected to deliver until Dec 20th... I have been really looking forward to wearing this shirt at my various Christmas festivities... Now (if it ships on time) I will only have 5 days before I have to retire it for the season... Can't believe that it takes 3 weeks to get a shirt from Texas to Florida.

I contacted Woot about mine and they said the shirt was sent back for reprinting. It finally shipped on the 14th, expected to arrive on the 20th!

morgothq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgothq

I've had one on order since the 14th(it's supposed to be a present for my girlfriend, who has quite a thing for turtles), but FedEX is saying it's not even in their system. Could this be related to a reprint or something?

watcher2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages watcher2001

I am confused. On the reckoning page this is Number 17 for the week, still safe. However according to stats it is the worst seller, selling only one shirt? Zu Chongzhi’s estimate however is being reckoned? Did it not sell at all this week???

LaDukePhoto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LaDukePhoto

Still waiting...since November 13th. This is bull. woot pretty much told me to deal with it when I emailed them about a month ago.

LaDukePhoto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LaDukePhoto

Annnnnnnndddddd still no shirt. Maybe I'll get it in time for next Christmas.