halnwheels

quality posts: 8 Private Messages halnwheels

This is SO wrong.

Ho ho ho!

Morgodth

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Morgodth

In for two.
One for me.
One for the office anonymous gift exchange.

Morgodth

And yes, I will wear it traveling home for the holidays.

bamaster

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bamaster

What the? Santa has not one, but TWO piercings? Whooda thunk?

skatimmy737

quality posts: 205 Private Messages skatimmy737

Look at his face! He's trying so hard not to giggle!

skatimmy737

quality posts: 205 Private Messages skatimmy737

Just don't touch his jingle junk.

Morgodth

BobthePhotoGuy wrote:
Which plane do you want to get on? Where everyone is screened or where no one is screened?

Would you board a plane that no one has been screened for explosives?

I'd like to get on a plane with a bottle of wine and without taking my shoes off.

I'd get on the plane with the crappy metal detector. Not the radiation machine put in place as a political favor of an ass congressman who invested in the Body Scan machines (true story, look it up).

Besides, I like a little dangerous fun. We need more of that in our lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwePdKz0KKk

bgolfer66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bgolfer66
BobthePhotoGuy wrote:First, I will say I understand the humor, but I know the reality.

And what does a terrorist look like?

How else will the gov't find the next underwear bomber.

People are so quick to react without thinking about the why.

The TSA does not want to see or feel your junk! It is something that has to be done to make sure the planes are safe.

Which plane do you want to get on? Where everyone is screened or where no one is screened?

Hehe political debate on the Woot forum!!!!

How about we do it like say Isreal. If you fly in Isreal, their "TSA" knows everything about you. It's called "PROFILING". Flying is not a right, it's a priviledge. If you want to fly, you understand that the TSA will be doing a background search on you. If something fishy comes up you will be pulled from the line and search, scanned, probed as will your luggage and carry on. If you show up at the airport without a ticket and want to fly today, you'll probably be thoroughly checked. Sure makes a lot more sense than some TSA guy putting his hands down 9 year old Cameron's pants or 88 year old Betty in the wheel chair girdle. I know it's not the TSA guys fault, it's just a bad plan.

oldcqr

quality posts: 13 Private Messages oldcqr

I'm one of those 'Crazy Light People' (you know, too many decorations, set to music, and the display even has its own website). This shirt is PERFECT for those nights I have to give tours!

valianteffort

quality posts: 29 Private Messages valianteffort

If I see a bunch of elves working the security checkpoint at my local airport I am SO out of there!

I've seen what they do to Santa!

phrozt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages phrozt

Ugh... Woot jumped on this political bandwagon too? There are more than enough good artists that we shouldn't have to suffer this crap.

ladyamerias

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladyamerias

Dont forget to check the lovehandles.

sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 64 Private Messages sparrowhawk69

Babadimri, Djeda Mraz, Papai Noel, Père Noël, Svatý Mikuláš, Julemanden, Jólasveinn, Kerstman, Gwiazdor, Ded Moroz, Reyes Magos, Father Christmas, Santa Claus, Santa, Siôn Corn, Kris Kringle; Papa Noel, Saint Nicholas or Saint Nick, Sinterklaas ---- A guy using that many alias names has got to be up to something. Even if he goes through the nudylizer I think he should get an enhanced pat down.

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

rglazebrook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rglazebrook

Here's a video to help get you in the shirt-buying mood... "I'll be Groped For Christmas (TSA Edition): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KucnZVKZfKQ

splinx001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages splinx001
BobthePhotoGuy wrote:First, I will say I understand the humor, but I know the reality.

And what does a terrorist look like?

How else will the gov't find the next underwear bomber.

People are so quick to react without thinking about the why.

The TSA does not want to see or feel your junk! It is something that has to be done to make sure the planes are safe.

Hehe political debate on the Woot forum!!!!

Hmmmm, give up my freedoms to make you feel safer? No thanks.

SegaAges

quality posts: 2 Private Messages SegaAges
iceperson wrote:They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Well a wise man once said, "Wisdom is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza."

EyeTeeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EyeTeeGuy

I am in for one!

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 57 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

Wow...I can't believe how quickly the shirt discussion has turned into a political debate.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

EyeTeeGuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EyeTeeGuy

Anyone else wearing this on their next flight? I haven't purchased a woot shirt in 3 years or so, but when I saw this and I'm catching a flight in a couple of weeks, I-HAD-TO-HAVE-ONE!

Thanks wEWt!

CaptainTr1pps

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CaptainTr1pps
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:Wow...I can't believe how quickly the shirt discussion has turned into a political debate.

Really? Kind of expected it from the beginning.

CaptainTr1pps

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CaptainTr1pps
iceperson wrote:They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I doubt he'd consider getting patted down before entering an airplane giving up an "essential liberty" (it's more an inconvenience than some trampling of our rights). I imagine he was thinking more along the lines of suspending habeas corpus and detaining people indefinitely, say like Japanese internment during WWII.

PeaceInThyme

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PeaceInThyme
tsmith81 wrote:I would rather have each person get into a box that will detonate anything explosive that they may have on them.

After the first few people try to sneak through with something and explode... problem solved.

This idea.... is brilliant. Talk about killing two birds with one detonation-inducing rock.

stardamsel

quality posts: 5 Private Messages stardamsel

This.

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj

You won't sell many, but we all get the joke! Funny, but not worth wearing...VOTE!

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

kippyj

I haven't missed voting ever in my life. Perhaps, though, there's a more vocal website for your thoughts?

Not a criticism, btw, just an observation.

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

Cusuldor

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Cusuldor

Just when you thought the TSA could not get any worse reputation...

I can't stop laughing at this scene, it freaking hilarious. The little dude in the middle went straight to Santa's Bag of Candy LOL

garyelyse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garyelyse

My 12 year old son is SOOOOO going to wear this shirt when he flies out to see Grandma this Christmas!

iceperson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceperson
CaptainTr1pps wrote:I doubt he'd consider getting patted down before entering an airplane giving up an "essential liberty" (it's more an inconvenience than some trampling of our rights). I imagine he was thinking more along the lines of suspending habeas corpus and detaining people indefinitely, say like Japanese internment during WWII.

I have a real hard time believing Ben would think someone from the government touching his grand-daughter's genitals or looking under her clothes isn't giving up essential liberty...

dbkutcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbkutcher

I'll take 3 shirts if I can get the product description and artist profile printed on the back. The statement of this shirt spawns a wealth of brilliant humor! (unlike other, vaguer shirts which the brilliant woot! staff seemingly struggles to eloquently describe)

mikenytola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikenytola
splinx001 wrote:Hmmmm, give up my freedoms to make you feel safer? No thanks.

Let me start off by saying, I think the TSA thing is a lot of political bs from one congressman with his dirty hands in it.

With that said, you are not giving up any freedom at all. I have always found this to be a very poor argument. You have the freedom to take a train, car, boat, etc. Flying is not a freedom, it's a right. The only thing you are giving up is a small convenience. Just like having to take our shoes off to be scanned. Is it annoying? Yes it is, but again it's a slight inconvenience, not a freedom being taken away.

Do I agree with the new machines? No. Do I think they need to actually think first and come up with a better plan to make things safer without political shiftiness being involved? Yes. The pat downs I don't really mind, because many years I have gone to places that require them, such as a club for example. If I don't like it, then that's my problem and I can find someplace else to go. Do I like it? Not at all. But... I prefer a pat down to the possibility of some crazy fool with a gun around alcohol.

What was done in the past worked in the past, terrorist have gotten smarter and things have evolved, thus the simple metal detector just doesn't cut it any more.

I personally like the idea of putting people in a room that detonates any explosives. Two birds with one stone right there!

moosepod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moosepod

How does it feel Santa?! Now if only we could get Catholic priests and clowns to go through that checkpoint...

VOTE- Click Below!!!

auntiesash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auntiesash

Love it. Really well done on the expressions and the action. Very funny.

venturboy

quality posts: 4 Private Messages venturboy

To everyone responding to BobthePhotoGuy:

Don't feed the troll.

Seriously, how long have you all been on the internet?

:P

oldcqr

quality posts: 13 Private Messages oldcqr

You know.... I just realized the second message in this shirt...

Poor Santa is having is junk examined, while all that cargo goes unchecked. I hope Jolly Ole St. Nick isn't bringing anyone a new printer.....

kippyj

They'really pushing the TSA thing.

So over it. I'll subject MY gorgeous body to a full body scan.

It's good to be a girl.

greenman34

quality posts: 9 Private Messages greenman34

It's not Groping, It's "Freedom Patting"

eco2geek

quality posts: 51 Private Messages eco2geek

Woot takes the plunge into politics! Go woot!

This is an old design. The "enhanced pat-down" they're giving Santa is no longer necessary since they discovered that Rudolph's nose glows red every time he gets close to something of a suspicious nature.

Good thing Mrs. Claus wasn't there to see this. She can be jealous.

We have met the enemy and he is us. -- Pogo

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
SegaAges wrote:Well a wise man once said, "Wisdom is divine, but never pay full price for a late pizza."

hahaha. Very wise indeed. ;)

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

a1bengal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a1bengal

bought a pair can not wait to wear them for the comic factor I hope LOL Jane

Devil2U

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Devil2U

I am totally wearing this on my next flight.

>>>WOOT OFF TRACKER<<<
1. 11/6/2006 iRobot Roomba Discovery SE
2. 12/8/2006 Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape X3
3. 3/23/2007 Voice Buddy 3.0 Interactive Game Control (sans the AudioFX force feedback headset) X3

Bag of Cuuuuuute! StrikeOuts: 4 :-(