grumb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages grumb
mikegberg wrote:We Jews do not pay more for expedited shipping.

[/self deprecation]
[/wondering if mods will let me get away with it]

Point well taken... but even so it is "Such a deal" that I did.....

Chag Sameach

eco2geek

quality posts: 51 Private Messages eco2geek
LinenEphod wrote:When I saw this, I was kind of hoping for a bacon shirt. I guess it's just my gentile nature.

No latkes for you! NEXT!!!

We have met the enemy and he is us. -- Pogo

coe4186

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coe4186

yea i dont like this one.

Lifes too short

MaestroSartori

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MaestroSartori

So I paid the extra in order to have this to wear to my father's Hanukkah dinner on Sunday, since the site said it'd be in my hands today. Looks like it hasn't even shipped yet! Gotta say I'll be sorely disappointed if it's not shipping tomorrow & here Saturday!

beachymama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beachymama

Yeah, I got the impression from the description that it should go out yesterday. I was hoping to wear it to my synagogue's Hanukkah party tonight and if it hasn't shipped, it doesn't look like that's happening.

singerguy0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages singerguy0

Same here. Was going to wear while making latkes tomorrow at my family's party, but if it hasn't shipped yet...

southernbills

quality posts: 0 Private Messages southernbills

Add another recipient who's thinking that there will be a lump of coal under his menorah. I ordered the expedited shipping to give the shirt to my brother in law at the Chanukah party tomorrow night.

southernbills

quality posts: 0 Private Messages southernbills
southernbills wrote:Add another recipient who's thinking that there will be a lump of coal under his menorah. I ordered the expedited shipping to give the shirt to my brother in law at the Chanukah party tomorrow night.

I take it all back!! My shirt just arrived. Woot is the best.

beachymama

southernbills wrote:I take it all back!! My shirt just arrived. Woot is the best.

Same here! Thanks woot! You guys are supah-speedy.

grumb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages grumb

Have faith (so to speak) I ordered early Wednesday and got it on Thrusday..never got shipping or tracking information. I guess the fed ex overnight beats the Woot mailbot..

Joshfeldy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joshfeldy

This shirt is awful. It is impossible to read the punchline with the colors they selected.

jfdonohoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfdonohoe

I got the shirt for our Latke feast last night and the dark blue is illegible on the lighter blue shirt. No one could understand the shirt.

There should be a press check next time.

Pweverka

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pweverka

Received my just in time for the family Hannukah party, but no one can read the "Latke Grease" line! Not much of a shirt if you can't deliver the punch line.

Get Twisted!

beachymama

Yeah, I washed it in hopes that the Latke Grease part would "pop" a little more if the shirt faded. No luck.

momjdc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages momjdc

I can't believe this shirt didn't sell. I bought 2 and we love it! Just wish you could read the dark print better. Probably would have sold more if we weren't forced to pay the shipping fee to get it on time for the holiday.

nucleardrugs

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nucleardrugs

I bought three and paid for the expedited shipping. Woot - 24 shirts sold? Horrible planning and with expedited shipment you got it for the second day of Chanukah and it was difficult to read when it arrived.

Hope you continue to learn about marketing with Amazon. There are more than 24 members of the Hebrew faith on Woot proud to display our love of life and our faith.

jfdonohoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfdonohoe

I sent a couple of photos to Woot customer service and they issued a refund.

Disappointment in the shirt but I appreciate the follow up customer service.

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
nucleardrugs wrote:I bought three and paid for the expedited shipping. Woot - 24 shirts sold? Horrible planning and with expedited shipment you got it for the second day of Chanukah and it was difficult to read when it arrived.

Hope you continue to learn about marketing with Amazon. There are more than 24 members of the Hebrew faith on Woot proud to display our love of life and our faith.

It sold 1,956 copies. It only sold 24 shirts AFTER the holidays were over, when the reckoning stats restarted.

sourdoughwannab

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sourdoughwannab
jfdonohoe wrote:I sent a couple of photos to Woot customer service and they issued a refund.

Disappointment in the shirt but I appreciate the follow up customer service.

Bummer.....my shirts are somewhere in PA right now. (hope this isn't a pseudo duplicate post since I received an error the first time I tried) Any Chanukah gatherings to which I was invited were over by Dec 2nd. My hometown friends and I get together in April and celebrate Chanukah/Christmas (as appropriate for each individual) due to weather concerns so I'll be wearing it then.

gopena

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gopena

So I guess fedex doesn't check adresses against the actual zip code... I mean it was my fault, but fedex could've checked that 06033 is ct, not fl.

Here's hoping it actually makes it to my house. so much for having it for the holidays.

The worst part is that I'm not even home... I'm in Glastonbury for the holidays and new years...FML.

mmtallman9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmtallman9

how can i buy this shirt?!

minster875

quality posts: 0 Private Messages minster875

I love spreading peace and love - especially greasy love!