cheeser1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cheeser1
masterzora wrote:Truncation is a perfectly cromulent rounding method, especially with \pi, where the memorisation of the actual digits is considered important in its own right.

Am I the only one who considers the obsession with decimal digits of pi to be completely inane?

Rational approximations & convergents? Interesting. Rattling off 100 digits? Boring.

askmeques

quality posts: 0 Private Messages askmeques

I ordered this shirt on the 16th and it still hasn't shipped out yet. I specifically got overnight shipping so that I could have it by christmas, and nothing. Damnit, woot!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

askmeques wrote:I ordered this shirt on the 16th and it still hasn't shipped out yet. I specifically got overnight shipping so that I could have it by christmas, and nothing. Damnit, woot!

I'm sorry you haven't received your shirt, especially as you paid for overnight shipping. Please immediately email service@woot.com with your order number and your problem.
(In future, if you order something overnight and haven't received it by the second business day after the date of purchase, please email woot as soon as possible to find out what's going on. Thanks!)

jthroop

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jthroop

The lack of a manifestation seems to be a common problem with this particular shirt. Perhaps it has something to do with the irrational subject matter? Both my son and I independently ordered this shirt on "opening day", December 3rd. Each of us has yet to see the results of our efforts. Last I heard from a WOOT! email response was that there was a need to reprint the shirts. That was a couple of weeks ago and many anxious days a-back. Today is the one month anniversary of my unrequited request. I hope this is resolved in the positive. I think the design is superior.

WootFlair

quality posts: 10 Private Messages WootFlair
jthroop wrote:The lack of a manifestation seems to be a common problem with this particular shirt. Perhaps it has something to do with the irrational subject matter? Both my son and I independently ordered this shirt on "opening day", December 3rd. Each of us has yet to see the results of our efforts. Last I heard from a WOOT! email response was that there was a need to reprint the shirts. That was a couple of weeks ago and many anxious days a-back. Today is the one month anniversary of my unrequited request. I hope this is resolved in the positive. I think the design is superior.

Email in to service@woot.com and let them know the latest about your order.

jr637

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jr637

(NOT copy-pasted )

thatrobert

quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert

If you're looking for one of these, PM me...