pennyflip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennyflip
Re: What Came First?

I love your style! Do you have a link to more of your work? It's inspiring!

nblottie

quality posts: 11 Private Messages nblottie
pennyflip wrote:I love your style! Do you have a link to more of your work? It's inspiring!

I'm working on updating my facebook to have a bunch of stuff. I'll post it soon.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
eastcobbler wrote:I'd wear this! Is it on brown? my monitor has hard time differentiating between the black and brown shirts

definitely brown. I have that problem sometimes too. especially with navy and brown. and thanks!

Thanks for all your comments!

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

CrispyTangelo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages CrispyTangelo
Re: Firefly

I do not believe my eyes.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Flame, Set, Match

Thanks for the steady support this has been getting and the thoughtful comments. I never expected to see the word 'squee' in relation to one of my designs. Glad people are connecting with it on various levels.

penthus

quality posts: 3 Private Messages penthus
bluejester wrote:Truly you have a dizzying intellect...

As a side note, Fablefire I'm truly sorry you have to listen this guy the moment you show back up here. I can't speak for everyone, but I am glad to have you back here and say welcome back. And if it helps, just think of Adder as a squat, bald man with lisp who screams "Incontheebable!" at anything he has a problem with.

Haaaaa.

I'm fairly new to the community here and I don't usually talk too much, but I have to say that before I ever read any of the comments, I saw the imagery of green fire. I've seen green fire before. Obviously enough people here see the fire in the image and understand the reference that one or two people sitting and complaining loudly shouldn't really matter. If it was really so off topic, the Rejectionator would have gotten it by now.

kez4jc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kez4jc

I love it!! First time I've voted!

Re: No one left to play with

calvaryi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calvaryi

Wow DbjornS! Where did you come from? I love your shirts, keep up the great idea's! BTW this should be in the fog!

Re: Never Prevent... Friendship

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Concerts will never be the same

Very clever, TJost! I have always loved your coloring as you are great at making eye-catching, high contrast choices. +1

Skygunner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Skygunner
Re: Fire Hydra

Larger Image

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/016/f/a/fire_hydra_by_deludedcon-d37ccrx.png

Yeh....first derby, didn't quite do everything right this time round...next time will be different.

hashimotoyoshio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hashimotoyoshio
dooomcat wrote:Really neat!

thanks dooomcat!

TobiasAmaranth

quality posts: 23 Private Messages TobiasAmaranth
AdderXYU wrote:I don't disagree that that should be rejected. This is, again, the FIRE derby. The main difference is that Firefly is a wearable, artistic design. that doesn't make it on theme.

This is so much less on topic than the other designs which also would run the risk of rejection, and may indeed deserve to be rejected, that there is no excuse why this piece shouldn't be gone IMMEDIATELY and FIRST.

Adder, dearest... that's called an 'opinion'. We all have them. Just as for me, I find Firefly unwearable while I adore this one.

And saying that this one would have to be rejected first in comparison to all others including Firefly? That's called a 'bias'. There have been more connections to fire stated here than for the other shirt, and this one actually has fire on the design, not just glowies. Yet you say the other shirt has done no wrong, and should not be rejected first under your ever-so-diplomatic Spanish rulership. Instead, the shirt you don't like because it has cute stuff in it must be the one to suffer.

Please, Adder? Stop embarrassing yourself this time around. Learn some consistency, some manners, and maybe a few more words of the English language. I know it's 'close to Spanish', but this isn't Spain, and you need to go work on keeping your people there happy. And hey, at least you get to exploit 'stu.pid American tourists' easily enough. ;)

Support Fablefire: Follow her on -

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Re: What Came First?

MAN i am so IN for this. I love it. GMV! print print print print. the chick with the mace. pure winner.

celia1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celia1
Re: Ring of Fire

IT SEEMS SIDEWAYS
NICE OTHERWISE

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: evolution of fire (resub)

Awesome that you resubbed. GMV.

paigeg

Skygunner wrote:Larger Image

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/016/f/a/fire_hydra_by_deludedcon-d37ccrx.png

Yeh....first derby, didn't quite do everything right this time round...next time will be different.

Ooo. cool! The halftones make the dragons look almost insectoid. Interestingly different. Nice. And thanks!

paigeg

midgerock wrote:another design for this weeks derby.
pretty self explanitory.
If ya like it, then vote and comment.
If ya don't, then comment and don't vote.
Thanks for the support.

I like. I vote.
But, We, the Hitchhikers? I click on your linky and get a Jetsons shirt - not what the thumb implies. boo-boo?

paigeg

Re: Flame, Set, Match

Its a hedgie. Nuff said. GMV!

paigeg

Re: Devil Will Ride

Love the concept. Love the colors. The overall comp could use a tweak or two. I think (JMHO) the volcano under it all would have worked better. Right now it looks like an afterthought. But yeah, I like the Hokusai style nod. Nice!

LunarKreskents

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LunarKreskents

Drat, I was going to do this idea but now it's already taken. ;) Looks awesome!

paigeg

Re: FLAMING SKULLLLLLLLLLL

My rockin' soul loves this.

paigeg

Re: Lazy Salamander enjoys his bed of coals

I think the demarcation between the design and the shirt may print as awkwardly as it looks on my screen. But I love the idea and the illo overall. GMV! I'd wear the heck outta this.

paigeg

Re: In a Native Tongue

This is beautiful. It deserves to be part of a graphic novel. I'm not sure it'll be well-received as a shirt.
Still, love it. Brings back mental images of some of Wendy Pini's panels in ElfQuest.

todayi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages todayi
paigeg wrote:Awesome that you resubbed. GMV.

thank you for your constant support paigeg!

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
Re: scary tree

Nice resiliency. Unfortunately your thumbnail doesn't have the gray texture behind it, and that is a rejection offense. Congrats on having the gray texture, that causes many trouble (tho not having it behind your work is likely still a problem).

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: RESUB: Goldfish On Fire

Glad to see this jump into the fog. This design is awesome!

nami474

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nami474
Re: How Wizards Make a Fire

For wizards, it's easy to make a fire. All they have to do is pile up the mutilated remains of their enemies along with the pieces of the enemy's destroyed houses, cast a hellfire spell from their dragon staff and get ready for an awesome time roasting marshmallows.

God this took me forever, I need to get better at illustrator. If you have any pointers, please share. I'm trying to learn so don't be too harsh please.

BunnyFu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BunnyFu
Re: How Wizards Make a Fire

The dead orc amused me more than it probably should have.

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
paigeg wrote:
But, We, the Hitchhikers? I click on your linky and get a Jetsons shirt - not what the thumb implies. boo-boo?

it says buy Monday! tomorrow! patience, paige!

fablefire

quality posts: 22 Private Messages fablefire
bassanimation wrote:YAAAAAY, Fable is here!! So happy to see you once again. :D This is a super cute entry. I don't know what it is about foxes. Everyone loves them...must be because they're orange :P.

Welcome back, lady!

+1

Thanks! Nice to be back. Orange is awesome. Other than that I'm not sure what the widespread appeal is. Maybe there's some Jungian connection.

@starlght25 - Thanks! I also fear Hylian chickens. They're mean suckers.

@BlueJester - Yeah it wouldn't be the same though without certain trolls saying things like, "Fire is not green" and whatnot, and then rectifying with "Fire may be colors other than orangey". Would be too easy if all people civilly criticized like theinfinityloop. Even a "your ball of green fire looks like a ball of green sparkly goop to me and you suck at drawing fire" would be short, sweet, and sufficient but that just wouldn't be par for the derby lol... I like your suggestion though. :D

@all other supporters - Thanks much guys. =)

@infinity - Would it have helped if a mushroom was still on fire?

hashimotoyoshio

manikx66 wrote:glad to see you resubmitted this one it looks great with the changes you made!!!!

thanks manikx66!

hashimotoyoshio

Re: Perfect Match

Ok, Thaat's Cute!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Fox Maiden

Many cultures, both ancient and current, hold the belief that foxes are closely connected to fire.

Felt like doing something strange for this one ^^;. I have no idea how well I pulled it off, but it was very fun! Hope you enjoy her . I will try and get a detail image up in a bit. Must take break from chair...=_=... (creaks and wobbles out of room)

Also, this is my first try at a design on creme. If people like I can try this on black or cranberry.

vintageindie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vintageindie

Yo this shirt is dope!

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

WOW Shawnna! your work is fantastic! +1

loosefaith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loosefaith

I really like this one! Excellent piece of art!

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock

This is freakin' amazing! So beautiful and dynamic!

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea

Woah, cool.

mdmbunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmbunny
Re: it's the cycle bro

Here you can find a BIG VERSION !

Thanks for watching!

myteemo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myteemo

I love this one so much!!