midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE

very trippy!!!

midgerock

Re: Heart Burn v.2

not sure about the color pallette. I like the concept of heartburn and having a heart on fire but this reminds me too much of a puffy paint design or embroidery. I am not trying to be mean but I wonder if you reworked the design more towards a literal heart on fire and remove the swirlies and bobbles, something akin to the House of blues or similar design.... just some thoughts and feedback.

icywindow

quality posts: 2 Private Messages icywindow
cdrewlow wrote:Since no one else has said it, and I can't resist puns, that's one foxy lady!
Truly amazing.

I'm sad that no one has said "Ah, a Firefox design" yet.

I love this design. I don't know if I could pull off wearing it, it's more like the kind of thing I'd put in a gallery.

midgerock

Re: Perfect Match

graphically strong design. glad I clicked on the thumbnail. the thumbnail doesn't do the design justice.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
dalekempress wrote:So glad someone did this! I love taking pictures of fire-spinners but woot keeps smacking me down on gradients and lack of time etc... You did an awesome job!

Thanks! It took way longer than it should have because of various interruptions, mainly having to do with my son being sick (much better now!), but I figured I put the work in so I should go ahead and post it...

dooomcat

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dooomcat

Gorgeous Bass! It's not really something I would wear I think but it's very beautiful, would make a nice print (Woot should do those too!). And the cream totally suits it.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
thatrobert wrote:Doesn't she know he's only after her tail? Will she still love him when the fire has gone out? What will their lives be like when they're both burnt out and soggy, sitting in the life's douse bucket?

Resubbed to punch up the colors.

Either way, I'm sure it'll be explosive.

chunkydesign

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chunkydesign
midgerock wrote:graphically strong design. glad I clicked on the thumbnail. the thumbnail doesn't do the design justice.

I really need to get some lessons on how to make a good thumbnail... They´re most of the time a complete failure.

MMagieD

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MMagieD
spratman wrote:Yea... that would be a misspelling. And that's why I do pictures not words.

Haha I thought the misspelling was intentional to add to the cuteness.

BTW both my boyfriend and I laughed hysterically at this shirt. I'll most likely be in for at least one

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
dooomcat wrote:Gorgeous Bass! It's not really something I would wear I think but it's very beautiful, would make a nice print (Woot should do those too!). And the cream totally suits it.

I was a little bit worried that more people would feel this way. Totally understandable sentiment, and one I experience myself from time to time. I seem to have a bit of trouble making images for shirts. Prints, easy. Shirts...haaaard. I am glad you like the image though. :D

dalekempress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dalekempress
phraze83 wrote:Love the wood grain, looks great!

Thanks! I worked really hard on it.

midgerock

Re: The Ominous Fire Breathing Squirrel

love your designs each week Lucky!
the big heads on those knights are hilarious and I know you wanted to choose a bunny for this but had to go with a squirrel but its rocks!

heathercoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heathercoy

Best design. By far. And I agree with the comment about side designs. They just look better on the body. We need more.

midgerock

Re: YE OLDE PUPPET SHOW FX

love the orc in the front row.
Orcs like puppet shows.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
midgerock wrote:this design is very smart and well done. I think the shirt color is whats killing because it deserves more attention.

Thanks, Midgerock! Maybe I'll play with the colors when I get home tonight.
Congrats on the shirt at RIPT, by the way! I'm in for one.

wapu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wapu

psbaucom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages psbaucom

Hopefully you remember this song by Bloodhound Gang. Otherwise this design is rather useless.

Either way, all I've got to say is let it burn.

Phil Baucom

expo01

quality posts: 10 Private Messages expo01
Re: Second Hand Smoke

Super fun Phil , voted.

(o;

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Evel CORNieval

Drat, out of the fog! >:-(

I would have bought one of these for sure. I've been on a major movie binge lately and this would have been a great shirt to drop popcorn on.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
wapu wrote:I like it!

Haha! wapu! Best account name ever.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
midgerock wrote:not sure about the color pallette. I like the concept of heartburn and having a heart on fire but this reminds me too much of a puffy paint design or embroidery. I am not trying to be mean but I wonder if you reworked the design more towards a literal heart on fire and remove the swirlies and bobbles, something akin to the House of blues or similar design.... just some thoughts and feedback.

I don't think you're being mean at all. I appreciate the honest feedback. I was trying to make something more girlie with this one. I will play with it again and use your suggestions. Thanks, midgerock!

expo01

Re: Laugh Gas

PixelPants wrote:Looks like those matches are in the firing line. It should come with the warning, 'Kid's, don't try this at home'. Another clever design expo.

ha ha thought about it!! , thanks mate appreciate your support and love your entry man so fun!!

(o;

expo01

rodrigobhz wrote:Needs more love! It's hilarious!

Hey Rodrigo thanks man apprecited!

abrazo amigo!

(o;

expo01

wootvan wrote:It'd be nice if shirt.woot rewarded the derby contributors with more dailies.

Good idea!

calvaryi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calvaryi

Walmazan, you are a machine for great ideas! How do you do it? Keep it coming!

expo01

Funtastic amigo no me canso de verla , jajaja!!!

(o;

hunterm94

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hunterm94
Re: Foxfire

I don't understand why parts of the left fox are green and other parts look like a normal fox. Can someone explain it to me?

fabiofranca

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fabiofranca
Re: The God of Fire

Walma, when someone gives you a topic you can do incredible and unexpected things with it... again you got i!

freezo1994

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freezo1994

very creative design but i agree that many people will not vote for that color

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: Scoville Scale

Full disclosure: peppers don't really have this affect on me. There might be a youtube video of me eating a habanero out there.

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

Dragonfancy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dragonfancy

Love it!!

artoonie

quality posts: 5 Private Messages artoonie
Re: EPIC FIRE SAFETY DIAGRAM

The last SUCCESS! frame is bomb.

Love this.

spratman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spratman
Re: Fox Maiden

Those clouds are perfect. A wonderful design.

pure5152

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pure5152
Schrobblehead wrote:Full disclosure: peppers don't really have this affect on me. There might be a youtube video of me eating a habanero out there.

now try eating a ghost chili xD

nancersiswhattheycallme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nancersiswhattheycallme
spratman wrote:So cute you'll need an insulin shot. Forgive me, at least it's not a robot.

some detailly goodeness:

I love everything about this shirt! From the background color to the expressions of the dragon and bear.

I'm not sure why some people are saying they don't like they dragon's eyes, I think they're excellent. They help with the cute factor and show how it's scared that this just happened haha.

erinalex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erinalex
kaseyfleming wrote:Nice work! i didn't get to finish mine I'm in the process of moving and not much free time but this is epic!

i saw it in the comments for the derby and was really looking forward to seeing the final product. hopefully another derby will come up where you can finish and submit it. good luck with your move!

voted for fox maiden

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Fox Maiden

This is a real stand-out in the derby bass. Nice color palette and movement through the design. Great to see it's rapid ascension. Hopefully it will shake things up in the fog.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
Jestik wrote:I prefer my Droid X to the iphone.

I like my Droid X better too, but the fact remains, for the time being at least, that iPhones have a greater market saturation then Android or any other smart OS enabled phone. Plus Android phones come in all shapes and colors while Apples are a little more uniform in appearance.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Flame, Set, Match

midgerock wrote:poor mutant hedgehog.
maybe he can roll if he goes ablaze!

Hard to say how he survived for so long. Maybe rolls up in a ball inside-out or has a fire crew on stand-by constantly.

eviltteabag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eviltteabag
Re: earth, wind, water, fire

This shirt needs heart. ♥