57%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

how is his butt not toasted/on fire? ._.

sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 65 Private Messages sparrowhawk69

Can't ya just hear the marshmallow singin a little "I'm Burnin' For You" to the graham cracker? Best ramyb I've seen

Burnin'For You

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

linksdeity

quality posts: 22 Private Messages linksdeity

Better buy a new shield from the Deku Salesman!

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

Totally reminds me of this video

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

Oops... forgot to put the graham cracker in there somewhere.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

People love S'more shirts... =D

bluejester

He's found himself in a sticky situation!

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot
sparrowhawk69 wrote:Best ramyb I've seen

word. I went "d'awww" and considered buying it when I saw the design before I even read whose it was.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

"In 'Mallow we trust."

that was fun while it lasted!

joemail11

quality posts: 34 Private Messages joemail11

Scariest. Campfire. Ever.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc

Season 6 of The Wire focusing on Ramyb? Sheeeeeiiiiiittttt!

He'd have nothing for McNulty or The Bunk.

Assassin15

Don't wear this shirt: if you really are being attacked by a flaming dragon, while armed only with an oversized Hershey's bar.

sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 65 Private Messages sparrowhawk69
Assassin15 wrote:Oops... forgot to put the graham cracker in there somewhere.

notice the light brown on the edge - I think the chocolate is already melted onto the graham

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

bluejester

At the very least, the shirt gets the writer in me going.

"I have travelled from the cornstarch fields where I grew up, beyond the Chocolate mountains where this very shield was forged to do battle with our mortal enemy. Now at last my squishy bretheren will be avenged," Mallow cried.

His face was sticky with sweat, the very heat of the dragon's breath began to warp, and melt his shield. Mallow wasn't sure how it would end, but here he would make his stand--whether he wanted to or not, because his feet were stuck to the floor.

jwaal

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jwaal

This fella just wasn't listening. They said the pen is mightier than the sword, but no one said anything about a pencil!

captainfuselage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages captainfuselage

This whole situation makes about as much sense as having a snowball fighting a sun dragon with a button for a shield and a tiny corncob pipe for a club...

headp

quality posts: 7 Private Messages headp

I think I have too many smores related shirts from Woot already. I'd love to buy another but people are going to think that's all I'm about. I haven't ruled out getting this one, since the fire is dragon-like, but I'm going to sleep on this one.

1/28/10 My first Random gristle. Yay!

marzac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marzac

I think the next Woot spinoff will be smores.woot! It seems to be the most popular theme of all time on the site.

headp

quality posts: 7 Private Messages headp

looking at the design s'more (get it?) I think the chocolate could have been a helmet melting down over the mallows face.

1/28/10 My first Random gristle. Yay!

isawhat

quality posts: 6 Private Messages isawhat

This is such a disheartening shirt.

Assassin15

sparrowhawk69 wrote:notice the light brown on the edge - I think the chocolate is already melted onto the graham

That's what they say. But it looks like it's just the reflection of the fire to me.

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
headp wrote:looking at the design s'more (get it?) I think the chocolate could have been a helmet melting down over the mallows face.

It's not uncommon for a few seconds of thought to vastly improve the execution of a ramy shirt. A melting helmet of chocolate and a graham cracker shield makes a lot more sense than a melting shield and a near invisible orange line that's purportedly a cracker.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

This makes me want some marshmallows, which reminds me that I need to buy some more...my supplies are running low...dangerously low

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

MathUhhhSaurus

bluejester wrote:...because his feet were stuck to the floor.

*facepalm*

What Bindle of Carrots?

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana

Wouldn't a melting shield defeat the purpose of protection? Or is a gooey end the mightiest one a knight made of fluff can receive?

MathUhhhSaurus

Weird. Today's (or would it be yesterday's?) funny Scorpio horoscope from my school's newspaper is about marshmallows.

"This week is going to be tough, but remember money can't buy happiness, but it can buy marshmallows, which are kind of the same thing."

What Bindle of Carrots?

mjonatzke

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mjonatzke

I wish this wasn't on black

word.

trumpy33

quality posts: 14 Private Messages trumpy33

I always thought Marshmallows had an intense fear of sharp pointy sticks, but not this brave little guy. He has no fear.

karung

quality posts: 1 Private Messages karung

At least he's dying for a noble cause.

joemail11

quality posts: 34 Private Messages joemail11

And when he is victorious, a s'morgasbord will be prepared in his honor at Graham Castle.

Kerigman

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Kerigman

No need for a graham cracker in the design, that's the marshmallow's coffin after the impossible battle to the death with fire.

MasterYogurt

quality posts: 7 Private Messages MasterYogurt

This shirt makes me mad.

ANOTHER smores shirt? I get it. Make what sells, and what better thing to do then play on an obviously popular theme, judging by the contest and the reckoning. Ramy's laughing all the way to the bank. But I'm not mad at him, it's not his fault that his incredibly mediocre but cutesy, popular designs do well when there are vastly superior shirts.

You know who I'm mad at? The shirt.woot voters who keep voting and shilling out for this. At the end of the day it wouldn't get printed if it wasn't chosen.

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
bluejester wrote:At the very least, the shirt gets the writer in me going.

"I have travelled from the cornstarch fields where I grew up, beyond the Chocolate mountains where this very shield was forged to do battle with our mortal enemy. Now at last my squishy bretheren will be avenged," Mallow cried.

Cornstarch fields? Don't you mean the sugarcane fields... or the glue factory? Or do they put cornstarch in commercial marshmallows? I make my own & I only use cornstarch as a dusting to keep 'em from sticking together.

I don't understand this shirt. The flame from the campfire must be coming directly at him, since it's melting the chocolate. But there is fire behind him as well - how did it get there? It passed under him, setting his butt on fire but leaving his feet unscathed? Maybe white mallows CAN jump.

I'm not going to complain about the fire behind and beside him sustaining itself without any connection to the campfire or any apparent source of flammable material, because there is also a sentient marshmallow on the shirt, so clearly this kind of thing is not a concern. But for some reason I can't get past the problem of how the fire got behind him.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
MasterYogurt wrote:At the end of the day it wouldn't get printed if it wasn't chosen.

Yeah...that's true of EVERY shirt in the Derby. It's kind of how it works.

eco2geek

quality posts: 51 Private Messages eco2geek
shirt.woot.writer wrote:Don’t wear this shirt: In your performance art piece titled “Some More Passion,” in which you re-enact the stations of the S’more.

Heh, if they did the Stations of the S'mores that'd definitely get me back into church.

Congrats on another print, ramyb.

We have met the enemy and he is us. -- Pogo

bugzappers2112

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

It's a Graham Cracker shield lined on the outside with Chocolate. Fire was all around as the brave lone mallow fought nobly to defeat the dragon of fire.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Why is the anthropomorphic packing foam holding the burnt bacon up to the disembodied dogs head like a mirror?

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

This reminds me of the bff shirt with the One Ring and the Eye of Sauron...

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Congrats Ramy! I knew this was a winner as soon as I saw it. Yeah that's a pretty safe bet with any of your designs, but this has more charm and inventiveness than usual. :^)

Predicting a fablefire or bassanimation shirt for tomorrow...