Misskari

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Misskari

For the "I couldn't wear that, but I'd hang it on my wall" crowd.

Link to the instructable

What you'll need:

* Awesome Shirt
* Heavy-Duty Stapler/Staple Gun staples
* Pliers
* Hammer
* Canvas Stretchers (canvas stretchers are usually $1-2 at any art supply store)

(Thanks for suggesting I post it here, OdysseyRoc!)

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Misskari wrote:For the "I couldn't wear that, but I'd hang it on my wall" crowd.

Link to the instructable

What you'll need:

* Awesome Shirt
* Heavy-Duty Stapler/Staple Gun staples
* Pliers
* Hammer
* Canvas Stretchers (canvas stretchers are usually $1-2 at any art supply store)

(Thanks for suggesting I post it here, OdysseyRoc!)

I have a few shirts that I've been saving for such an occasion. Thanks for posting that

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Fantastic! Thank you so much for putting that together. Great job, indeed!
Now, I guess someone's going to have to make sure this goes to good use and will have to keep this Instructable bookmarked and have some snarky text and link ready for a quick response whenever people start with the "I'd hang it on my wall but not wear it" comments. Hmm...

snarkygal

quality posts: 5 Private Messages snarkygal

Thanks for posting that...

and that is a great Zoidberg toy hee hee

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

I couldn't find cheering hobbits, but I think this will do.

Great thread, MissKari. I've thought of doing this myself some time.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Thanks again for showing us how to do this, Misskari :D. I would love to be able to do this with some shirts. I might actually be able to give some like this to my grandma so she can put them up for display. :D (she would never wear a tshirt ^^;)

Awesome, thank you thank you!

thatrobert

quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert

Cool! My eye keeps tricking me into thinking this is an enormous canvas. For some reason, I was under the impression you had a life-size Zoidberg...

sittle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sittle
bassanimation wrote:Thanks again for showing us how to do this, Misskari :D. I would love to be able to do this with some shirts. I might actually be able to give some like this to my grandma so she can put them up for display. :D (she would never wear a tshirt ^^;)

Awesome, thank you thank you!

C'mon Granny would love to rock out in this shirt... She's cool, she's hip, she's 73! HA HA!

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

Awesomeness! I've got well over 60 shirts, but still like getting them. If I get anymore it will be over two months before I have to wash anything. But this may just pick up again.

shadowblue42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowblue42

does this hold up well ( stay tight ) over a long time, or does it get baggy again?

I'm wondering if it would eb a good idea to paint some kind of clear coat sealant over it afterwards, or if that would ruin it

Love this idea, I get so many I like but wouldn't wear from random days

only thing now is i am going to have to order all the ones I like but wouldn't wear, looks like my monthly shirt.woot bill is going to double