elgordo42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elgordo42
degrawj wrote:I totally have that shirt! Probably my favorite Pi shirt because one thing I love more than Pi is pizza!

But... pizza is "pie" to Italians!

othreshie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages othreshie

It's going to be a sad day if my Pi shirt doesn't get here by Friday, our Pi day party is Saturday!

kerrycindy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kerrycindy

I cannot find the *like* button. What happened to the *like* button? I like this shirt. There, I said it.

yeoldegnurd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages yeoldegnurd
othreshie wrote:It's going to be a sad day if my Pi shirt doesn't get here by Friday, our Pi day party is Saturday!

I ordered on Wednesday with overnight option. Just checked the "track by reference" on FedEx. Woot scheduled a pick-up for yesterday for my order, cancelled it, and rescheduled for today, expected to arrive Monday afternoon.

Fortunately, I wasn't planning to wear it until a "Pie and Pi" party at 9PM on Monday. But I'm still annoyed that I paid $5 for overnight, only to get it 5 days later? Especially when I just paid nothing to Amazon for super-saver shipping yet my Sansa (Woot, what happened to all your Sansas?!?) arrived overnight.

dga

akidnamedgod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akidnamedgod

I hope this comes by soon, been waitin for a week!

jimbolodisc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimbolodisc

today is 3/14, happy pi day!

jhilgeman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhilgeman
Brausebaer wrote:Don't forget!

The cake is a lie!

The fake is a pie, in this case.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

I would buy this if it was on anything other than black. I have cats. And apparently I attract any and all dust in the air. I can't wear black.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

dentedcents

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dentedcents

A quirky and clever shirt design. A good way to say, "whhyy yes i am smrt and i like pi too." The shirt will do what 100% cotton does and shrink a full size when washed per directions. The large now fits like me like a medium. A good reason to order another or lay off the pie.

crownroyal19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crownroyal19

Anyone else get a defective shirt? Mine is off center and crookrd.

WootFlair

quality posts: 10 Private Messages WootFlair
crownroyal19 wrote:Anyone else get a defective shirt? Mine is off center and crookrd.

If you haven't already, send in an email to service@woot.com. Maybe take a photo or two and send those in with your email. Thanks.

snowbaby67

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snowbaby67

My son is very sad! Someone stole his Pie t-shirt off the beach at boy scout camp. : (

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

snowbaby67 wrote:My son is very sad! Someone stole his Pie t-shirt off the beach at boy scout camp. : (

The shirt is still available. The link is http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=17682.

timenight113

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timenight113

Is there no way to buy this now that its reckoned? Just saw this today....

smallville824

Staff

timenight113 wrote:Is there no way to buy this now that its reckoned? Just saw this today....

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might find it there.

cadetcutie27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cadetcutie27

Hey, will this shirt ever be available again? It's really the primary reason I joined this site..saw it on a guy and LOOVVEEDD it. I neeedd this shirt!

smallville824

Staff

cadetcutie27 wrote:Hey, will this shirt ever be available again? It's really the primary reason I joined this site..saw it on a guy and LOOVVEEDD it. I neeedd this shirt!

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might find it there.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
timenight113 wrote:Is there no way to buy this now that its reckoned? Just saw this today....

I sent you a PM.

ohdang5

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ohdang5

I don't want this on a hoodie, I NEED it.

HoytClagwell

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HoytClagwell

Hey Joel,

How 'bout sending some shirt.woot! coupon love our way.

peanut958

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peanut958

When is this going to ship? Usually fast delivery, it's been 5 days, what's up?

spydertran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spydertran

Can't wait to get this shirt, yet it's been 8 days and I still haven't received it. I bought a Blending in the Night shirt on the same day and received it yesterday. Perhaps I should keep waiting for FedEx?

pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov

front page says "These items will begin shipping on 3/7. If you want to get them in time for Pi Day, you need to spring for expedited shipping."

Pallazzo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pallazzo

I know the basic concept is out there elsewhere on the interwebs...
But a fairly blatant copy of this design is now on sale at six-dollar-shirts.
http://6dollarshirts.com/product.php?productid=12229