uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Re: One does not simply

LOVE the color choices here. love that spot of blue. TWO THUMBS UP!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Odd Bear Out

walmazan wrote:Best panda ever! +1

Thanks walmazan!

uncchris

quality posts: 6 Private Messages uncchris
Re: AHH it's a mutant!

Another Turtle by Numbers masterpiece by ramy. Beautiful.

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365
Re: Duck Duck Duck Duck Duck Goose

Lol Love your duck design. Nice one!
{{volmod edit: advertising for your derby entry belongs in your signature and NOT in you comments. To edit your signature, please click on 'my account' found under your username at the the top of the woot page. I have done the sig edit for you this time. Please look at what I did and remember it for future use. Thank you.}}

sunnysfunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sunnysfunny
sefjwm wrote:Reminded me of that Pixar short For the Birds.

Same here.

FlyingMouse365

Re: Nice Aim

Hey man. Great one!

{{volmod edit: advertising for your derby entry belongs in your signature and NOT in you comments. To edit your signature, please click on 'my account' found under your username at the the top of the woot page. I have done the sig edit for you this time. Please look at what I did and remember it for future use. Thank you.}}

motorwerks

quality posts: 1 Private Messages motorwerks
Re: Spork

I know someone who would kill for this shirt. No lie, he keeps his titanium spork in a ziplock bag in his pocket at all times.

FlyingMouse365

Re: Black Sheep

Sheep FTW!

FlyingMouse365

Re: What the... What Happened?

CUTE ele!!

sgreenip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgreenip
groverthehyper wrote:I love how the cowboy riding the ostridge takes the squiggly path!

+ 1!

Thanks, groverthehyper! You will also notice that at the same time the ostrich is the only one going straight. All of the others are hangin' a left. Thanks for the comment!

Re: PlaneTrainAutoOstrich

amh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amh
hedgehogg wrote:so beautiful!

Thank you so-much. By the way, the leaf's dark details are negative space, so if printed, the clovers would have kind of a 3D look. :o

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Spiritgreen wrote:Happy Wootaversary to you too, fishbiscuit. Nice Threadless design, btw! (5'd) ^_^

Hey, thanks for voting and leaving a nice comment! I thought it was time to re-visit the coffee stains since it was a Thermos theme. :D I like the term Wootaversary. Henceforth, we shall celebrate all Wootaversaries with joy and random shirt designing and stuff!

FlyingMouse365

Re: happiness

Lol love this.

sunnysfunny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sunnysfunny

Shame on you, RAMYB. You're starting to make me hate turtles, penguins and bunnies.

FlyingMouse365

Re: The Happy Floopy Poopies and Gary

Nice character design, and nice color scheme on brown shirt!

thegeneticist

quality posts: 2 Private Messages thegeneticist

Way better execution this time, Ramyb. Compared to your previous design, this one does show more effort on an attempt to craft a winning shirt. The light green half-tones around the big guy making him glow add a very nice touch.

I'd like to think you took my advice about giving your designs a careful look before submitting them to avoid mistakes in the paint job. It seems you may have heeded it since I don't see any lines or specks on this one. :P

Good luck!

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
Re: One does not simply

Thanks for the votes and kind words!

topherc1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages topherc1

Oh my gosh. If I could anaylyze the psychology of the artist of this picture I would certainly say they have a resiliant, beautiful personality, and likely have had good solid values and morales in place for a long time. I know the feeling .

Patman1209

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Patman1209
Re: BAD MOTHERDUCKER

Anything happen with the first two shirts in the trilogy... would really want to have seen/bought Duck & Cover as a shirt.

polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil
Re: Phoenix on a wire

So great. I have to have this!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 32 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
Re: Self-Expression

Gorgeous design and brilliant imagination! I want to wear this to school. I can think of a few students who remind me of mr. lion. :D

dunz0

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dunz0
Re: The Smart Cookie

MUST
HAVE
!!

wcsae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wcsae
NinjaStorm wrote:I may be remembering incorrectly, but wasn't there once a shirt that referenced TMNT that was rejected because there was once a TMNT video game, and there was a no video-games rule that week? I feel like it had to do with Shredder, but I'm too lazy to go to shirtwhat and find it...

There was and they did, but that was completely a dumb reason to do so. There's also a lord of the rings video game, a video game about sheep, and i'm pretty certain that you can probably find a recent video game or two with zombies in it. Woot hasn't repeated the rejection when TMNT shirts have reappeared so I'd assume it was a one time mistake where they might not have realized TMNT is not just a video game franchise.

imageinabottle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages imageinabottle
Re: Stop and Smell the... Nevermind

This on makes me chuckle.

kevlar51

quality posts: 44 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: The Smart Cookie

What a fantastic collab!!!!!

bluetuba

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bluetuba
Re: happiness

Edgar not winning the oddball derby would be a tragedy on par with rglee not winning the robot derby..

It's in the fog, MOAR VOTES!

amh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amh
FlyingMouse365 wrote:

Thanks! I just relized it kind of reminds me of the shirt.woot bags with a crowd of characters like these sheep

If you voted for this design, vote for its improved version called "An odd Black Sheep"

mlovesr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mlovesr
Re: Poo-too-weet

I think my vertical beam of light is tad bit brighter after seeing this design. I love, love, love Vonnegut. I want, want, want this shirt!

dooomcat

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dooomcat

My husband and I recently found out we're having twins. Our friends and family are really excited, us not so much. The thing everyone says to try and make us feel better is that "It could always be worse! There could be three!" So not helping.

lunadust12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunadust12
dooomcat wrote:My husband and I recently found out we're having twins. Our friends and family are really excited, us not so much. The thing everyone says to try and make us feel better is that "It could always be worse! There could be three!" So not helping.

congrats! and good luck on not having an evil twin lol, with or without horns.

carmelpixie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carmelpixie

This one made me smile. Nicely done!

shaunesay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaunesay
Re: Creepiest Triplets Ever

Congrats, hang in there, and a very cute design!

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName
odysseyroc wrote:I wish the title could be included in the design.

ditto

FlyingMouse365

Re: Film Wrapped

Mummy in the house, hope you enjoy this

MacTheHero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MacTheHero
Re: Who's he?

Grizzly Bears, Brown Bears, Black Bears, Polar Bears, they all look related, but Panda Bears?
They look more like second cousins twice removed.

FlyingMouse365

Cute cactus design!

FlyingMouse365

Re: Spork

There are a family? Nice characters design!

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
Re: Stick Bugs are Jerks

The is now my favorite shirt this derby. The rejections reason makes me laugh that much more. :P

scionofjubal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scionofjubal
Re: The Happy Floopy Poopies and Gary

The title and thumbnail sucked me in. It took the image forever to load on my screen, but I was literally laughing the whole time in expectation. Then it finished loading, and then I started all over again. This is wonderful.

gtherstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gtherstein
Re: 4 Luck

yo i love this.