CHILLI20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CHILLI20
Re: A Slight Mishap...

The stork came bearing the wrong gift...

megadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages megadog
penichillin wrote:This is art.

i love M.C.Escher i could frame this
gmv

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
Re: Self Portrait

oh poo... rejected. Oh well, I am still glad I made this guy. I'm sure I can put him to use in the future.

scionofjubal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scionofjubal
Re: BAD MOTHERDUCKER

A different style from you two! Are you going for a more minimalist thing, now? I think this is really effective for this design. It says just enough. (although, I have to admit, I would love to see what this would look like in your more detailed, graphic novel style.)

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad
kyletwebster wrote:I love this - I'm new to Woot and can't figure out how to vote this up ...

Hi Kyle! Thanks! I believe you have to have made at least one purchase previously before you can vote. I really appreciate the thought! (And I love your work, but you probably know that already!)

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
paigeg wrote: You've got the right not to sleep til Brooklyn.

Funny quote to use paigeg, since I stayed up all night to get it done.
The response to this design has really surprised me and all the favourable comments are very humbling. Thanks to each one of you.

Follow the link to a bonus wallpaper of the fish pattern I created for the design. Laboratory testing of the wallpaper lead to eye-strain, lost icons and deep empathy for unhappy fish.

Unhappy Two-Dimensional Fish

PixelPants

Re: Just a little paint

The color scheme really pops on the shirt tjost. Appealing characterisation without resorting to easy drawing options.

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

I want this shirt. It speaks to me. I could complain about the shirt color. I can honestly say I don't care what color the shirt is as long as I get it.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
seamuspeyton wrote:Its been a while since Ive been back here, but I cant vote for this and I dont know why

Because you're under an alternate ID without any purchases on it.

And the fact that this shirt is not in the fog is really sad.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

PixelPants

Re: Sticking Out

Since holding hedgehogs in New Zealand I have a soft spot for these little guys. This is a sweet design jewelwing. Great linework, textures and color choice really distinguish this design for me.

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

Great collab! You and Sylvia are great at what you do.

JoysAreJummy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JoysAreJummy

I gotta say, the expressions on all of them are simply hilarious. Also your ability to draw such clean lines is inspiring.

Excellent job my friend!

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
fishbiscuit5 wrote:I look forward to seeing your work each week.

I wish we could buy one each week!

JoysAreJummy

I too always seem to want a sandwich. Am I a zombie?

I think your style for this shirt is very charming. Didn't know zombies could be charming. Learn something new every day I guess.

tarunvshah

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tarunvshah
Re: Odd Man Out

this is by far the funniest idea in this derby...wish the art was a bit different...

JoysAreJummy

I just want you to know that amongst all the entries in the derby, yours are the ones that always stick out. I'm always excited to see what spectacular design you're going to come up with next.

Don't ever stop! You've truly got a gift!

mrbigstuff58

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrbigstuff58
Re: Smell no Evil

I love that Smell no Evil has his legs open, and Speak no Evil is looking at him funny. Hilarious!

bobfina

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobfina
thurdl01 wrote:Reminds me a lot of the Pixar short "For the Birds" but not so close that I think there's any problem. Big fan of this design.

I would say it is identical to to the Pixar short except the type of birds were changed to protect the innocent.

Pixar's Official For The Birds

lonelypond

quality posts: 414 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Odd Ball

ha! nice. for those of us unashamed of our disco impulses ; )

mindputtee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mindputtee
Re: Sticking Out

WHY ISN'T THIS IN THE FOG ANYMORE?? Noooooo!

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
specsmachine wrote:Great collab! You and Sylvia are great at what you do.

This is a collab? How do you know?

lonelypond

Re: The Smart Cookie

like how the cookie ("smart cookie") has a thought bubble while the cupcakes only have sparkles. fun.

npromero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages npromero
Re: There's always gotta be one

They're sneaky these rings of onion. Too sneaky really, almost ninja like. Trying to tempt you with their fried goodness, but you ordered potato damn it. Ah what the hell? Down the hatch it goes. Mmmm... goodness.

clcren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clcren
midgerock wrote:also I'm pretty sure you have too many colors. 6 colors is the max.

Thank you for your input. I've never done this before and I wish I could put more time into it.

maybe next time.

lonelypond

lonelypond wrote:like how the cookie ("smart cookie") has a thought bubble while the cupcakes only have sparkles. fun.

and of course, smart cookie is the title...need to sleep now.

npromero

I want it the way it is. Blue on brown is freaking sick! If it's not selected and you make this after Woot's holding period let me know. Im a definite buy.

Good luck brother,
Stinko-Man

midgerock wrote:Thanks for the comments guys and gals! I appreciate the support. Here's a couple links:
Here's a 16x20 version on brown as seen above.

Her's a link to alternate on asphalt.

If enough people prefer it on asphalt, I'll sub a v2 on asphalt for votes.

Please if you don't like the design, let me know. I would love any and all feedback.

lonelypond

Re: Odd Bear Out

very cute...nice worried expressions.

mrbigstuff58

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrbigstuff58
Re: Smell no Evil

I would make Smell have a smile like he did it on purpose and the other monkeys have disgusted looks. That would be more oddbally.

Maybe you could put them in a car - Speak driving with his other hand, Smell in the passenger seat. The "Clutch Oven"

lonelypond

Re: Feathered Friends

finely feathered

npromero

Re: Ugly Duckling

I don't think I'd wear it either, but I'm giving you a +Uno cause you did a bang up job. Especially when compared to some of the ones with more votes. Hell I'm happy when my shirts get more than 10 votes, but thats because I suck at drawing, but Im really good at sharing. :P

Ahywho keep up the good work!

jenihana

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jenihana
Re: You Weren't Invited

I want one!!! My cats were just doing this today. I could see my crazy dog wanting in on it too!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: There's always gotta be one

LOL for a minute I was thinking "Wait, why is The One Ring in there with a bunch of fries?" I am a dork. This is very cute!

I was eating spaghetti the other night at this one place I got the odd rotini noddle in with my regular spaghetti noodles. ^^;

gcappuccio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gcappuccio

How many people can win the derby?

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: You Weren't Invited

Cute kitties! I like all the heather gray showing through in their coats

npromero

bassanimation wrote:LOL for a minute I was thinking "Wait, why is The One Ring in there with a bunch of fries?" I am a dork. This is very cute!

I was eating spaghetti the other night at this one place I got the odd rotini noddle in with my regular spaghetti noodles. ^^;

We'll everybody knows that spaghetti is the big show. The Rotini needed to strut his stuff also.

Such a DORK! :P I'm pretty much in love with your Tiny Guardian shirt. I really need to order one. Oh and I totally saw someone wearing your Fox Maiden about two days ago! How cool is that?!?!?

Thanks for the comments.

amh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amh
Re: 4 Luck

Oh no!
We're out of the fog
Tell people to vote, we can it make back to the fog and maybe even get it printed...

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365
Re: Another Dimension

Nice illo!

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
zekecatz wrote:This is a collab? How do you know?

I doubt it. It doesn't look like hers anyway. I'd bet they broke up.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
Re: Slow Seeped tea

"Slow Seeped Tea"

One of those tea cups is getting away! I was thinking "what's slower then tea? I know turtles!" and so I drew this. I really have no idea why but turtles remind me of a tea cups.

CHILLI20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CHILLI20
Re: A Slight Mishap... Version 2

The stork came bearing the wrong gift...