sndg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sndg
LordJacknife wrote:Yup, I got the tracking number, but I can't see that it's even shipped yet.

My tracking number still indicates an anticipated shipping date of last Thursday...

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact email us at service@woot.com.

mwayne606

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwayne606

2/23/11 Have not rcv'd shirt yet.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mwayne606 wrote:2/23/11 Have not rcv'd shirt yet.

Yeah, only ten days since purchase--if you bought it on the first day of sale? That's pretty normal. What is your tracking number showing? If it isn't showing anything at all, please email service@woot.com with your order number and question as to location.

crazzee2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazzee2

No shirt yet.Just says in FedEx window"Shipment information sent to FedEx' and that was as of the 17 of Feb.

FuelDigga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages FuelDigga

yea tracking number states the same thing off the fed ex website

Siax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Siax
crazzee2 wrote:No shirt yet.Just says in FedEx window"Shipment information sent to FedEx' and that was as of the 17 of Feb.

Ya i've got the same thing

eckored434

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eckored434
endlesssummer555 wrote:couldn't help it...this shirt is electrifying ;)

Has Anyone Even Received theirs yet?? It's been like 2 weeks!>!?! What the duece?

bertfouts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bertfouts
eckored434 wrote:Has Anyone Even Received theirs yet?? It's been like 2 weeks!>!?! What the duece?

Contact service and they will send another. Must have been a major screw-up since so many didn't get theirs. I got a new tracking number and mine is on the way

1. 151 woots RC Helicopter, Candle Lites USB 2.0 External Hard Drive, Big o' Cosmos x3,Woot Tee, Pig,Cordless Phone , Cordless Tool Set, 5.1 Speaker System, Wireless Weather Station,Abacus Atomic Men's Stainless Steel Watch--Connect3D 512MB SD Card – 2-Pack-- F-14 Tomcat RC-- Monkey --
    Wireless Network Adapter--Random Crap--SanDisk 256 MB MP3Player --Zcyber i3 Mini Speaker 2-Pack

bertfouts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bertfouts

To get mine ,it required me emailing service twice. The first time they said wait a few more days and when the tracking still didn't move, I emailed them again and they sent a new tracking number. I received mine today. Only 18 days after ordering.

1. 151 woots RC Helicopter, Candle Lites USB 2.0 External Hard Drive, Big o' Cosmos x3,Woot Tee, Pig,Cordless Phone , Cordless Tool Set, 5.1 Speaker System, Wireless Weather Station,Abacus Atomic Men's Stainless Steel Watch--Connect3D 512MB SD Card – 2-Pack-- F-14 Tomcat RC-- Monkey --
    Wireless Network Adapter--Random Crap--SanDisk 256 MB MP3Player --Zcyber i3 Mini Speaker 2-Pack

dannythegrate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dannythegrate
endlesssummer555 wrote:couldn't help it...this shirt is electrifying ;)

*crickets chirping.....*

frantix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages frantix

Don't 'wander' over here much but was looking with the 20% sale and love this shirt.