sparrowhawk69

quality posts: 65 Private Messages sparrowhawk69

I wonder how fast a zombie panda eating a bacon sandwich shirt would have sold out. I'm guessing just a few minutes - especially if it had bunny ears & was looking at Darth Vader for it's next meal.

Sparrowhawk69 is in therapy for seeing bunnies everywhere & is currently a member of R.A.B.B.I.T. : "RamyB All Bunnies Because I'm Trippin" anonymous.

heartflux

quality posts: 5 Private Messages heartflux
sparrowhawk69 wrote:I wonder how fast a zombie panda eating a bacon sandwich shirt would have sold out. I'm guessing just a few minutes - especially if it had bunny ears & was looking at Darth Vader for it's next meal.

GMV.

I woot, therefore I am.

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester
ThunderThighs wrote:Maybe because they all had multiple characters with one odd one out? Oh wait, that was the theme!

I think that the tie in is that it is like yesterday's shirt in that it has pandas, yet it also reminds Nightghost of the zombie one because both that shirt and this shirt are tales about beasties that want to eat what they want to eat, despite that they may have "odd tastes" in comparison to the group they are with.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bluejester wrote:I think that the tie in is that it is like yesterday's shirt in that it has pandas, yet it also reminds Nightghost of the zombie one because both that shirt and this shirt are tales about beasties that want to eat what they want to eat, despite that they may have "odd tastes" in comparison to the group they are with.

Ahhhh. As I often tell my son, full and complete explanations help a ton.

Edit: Short yet complete.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

katrinabean86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katrinabean86

If buying shirts with endangered species helped to repopulate them, Woot would be responsible for saving panda and polar bears.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

First we have a polar bear trying to fit in with the pandas and now a panda starts going to a school in the arctic? Coincidence? I think not, Woot! ;D

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

MathUhhhSaurus

bluejester wrote:Double Panda!!! Oh my gosh!

It's a Double Panda!!!!

Double Panda all the way 'cross the Woot!

It's so intense!

What Bindle of Carrots?

MathUhhhSaurus

You know what we need more of, Woot? Giraffes!

What Bindle of Carrots?

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
NightGhost wrote:What's really weird is that this is not only reminiscent of yesterday's panda shirt, but Friday's zombie shirt as well. Strangest derby I can recall.

Totally. This has been deja vu all weekend.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
sparrowhawk69 wrote:I wonder how fast a zombie panda eating a bacon sandwich shirt would have sold out. I'm guessing just a few minutes - especially if it had bunny ears & was looking at Darth Vader for it's next meal.

Against all odds, I would probably buy this. However, a tree thrown in there would help.

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:You know what we need more of, Woot? Giraffes!

Yeah giraffes would be cool I still like tgentry's com"pet"sation.

Grats Jas. And to the Woot public, I swear this is not some vast panda conspiracy ;) Of course if it was I would deny it anyways.

WhoKnowsWho

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WhoKnowsWho

If they could pull that off, and add the Enterprise, I would buy ten.

schraffers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schraffers

I was hoping the double panda entries would cancel each other out.

On the other hand - thanks fellow wooters for saving me 10 bucks. Now I don't have to buy the "you weren't invited" shirt I was eying.

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight

Yet again, I manage to be the death vote on the derby entries I thought were best. Sorry Dooomcat and Kinzoku - I'll try not to jinx you in future :o(

jakjak08v2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jakjak08v2

That panda looks oddly possessive over that bamboo he has there. I feel the need to search for paraphernalia

dangurous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dangurous

Who voted for two panda shirts? On green? Not to take anything away from the artists, but man. Someone print Smart Cookie and send it to me plz!

34 woots for shirts, most recent: 10/23/12: Fresh Cake Remix (L); 9/22/10 - iHome Optical Netbook Mouse; 7/12/10 - Woot Off Lights; 5/26/10 - Jolly Roger Floor Mat; 11/23/09 - Memorex 720p HD Mini Camcorder; 3/23/09 - iRobot Roomba 535 Robotic Vacuum

dancingirl834

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dancingirl834

I like this design just a little better than the one from yesterday, and now I'm stuck deciding whether I really want TWO kelly green panda/polar bear shirts. Decisions, decisions.

icymallard

quality posts: 4 Private Messages icymallard

congrats jazz, ur not allowed to do pandas anymore lol.

i dont want pandas added to the turtle penguin kitty bunny list.

lawlau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lawlau

Need to replace fish with seals...or a whale with blubber.

jubie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jubie

Nagged one for a friend.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Really pleased you hit print with this jasneko! It's like a medal for your two solid years of entering the derby without a break. Amazing.

^__^

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

congrats on the print Jasneko!

Woot, please HM Smart Cookie (and EC if necessary!)

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats jasneko! Your work always make me happy!

radiantbabygirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages radiantbabygirl

SQUEEE!!!! T-shirt LOVE. A cute and clever design, congrats and thanks to the designer! I hope it lasts til I get paid on Friday

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Congrats Jas! Hope it sells out!

Nawwww... pandas.... reminds me off Nihao Kai Lan when Tolee wears his panda costume.

dcxgod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcxgod
smklung wrote:this derby shouldnt have allowed pandas. Most people are suckers for any cliche cute animal.

Pandas are magical.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

seriously thought yesterday's shirt was still posted for a second day.

zsinix

quality posts: 5 Private Messages zsinix

loving the symmetry! Yesterday the polar bear was alone, today the panda is alone. Kinda reminds you that everyone feels alone at some time.

meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884

yesssssssss first woot shirt in a very long while. big grats jas!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
icymallard wrote:congrats jazz, ur not allowed to do pandas anymore lol.

i dont want pandas added to the turtle penguin kitty bunny list.

Really. I think it's about time for an opossum shirt!

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
MathUhhhSaurus wrote:You know what we need more of, Woot? Giraffes!

Totally agree.

amh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amh

Unhappy with the cartoon trend. C'mon Wooters, spice-up your life with artsy and more adult designs. Two pandas is 2-too-many

Jaiyla

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jaiyla

I lovelovelove the design! My order is in

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
Jestik wrote:seriously thought yesterday's shirt was still posted for a second day.

And that will confuse those who don't know where to find sold-out shirts. How many posted last night? Only to think that shirts are always 10 bucks, instead of the reality.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats Janesko, great job!

lonelypond

quality posts: 416 Private Messages lonelypond

Congrats...great expressions + focus on the food. No exchange of cultures going on here...yet.

Vote:

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

Before the change over I want to say congrats to the artist on the print. I love your style.

wootvan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages wootvan

Despite being the second in a series of two green panda shirts, this sold well and deservedly so.

debw1000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debw1000

What does hitchhiker mean?

debw1000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages debw1000

ha ha Thanks for the answer on hitchhiker :p