MissBehaving

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MissBehaving

The Chucky doll freaks me out...

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
Wolaver wrote:What about Ron Howard?

Well, you can go 'round and round about who was left out. As an older guy, I'm partial to Maureen O'Hara. And there was that Napoleon guy...

MathUhhhSaurus wrote:The plus side of pulling an all-nighter to study for an exam is I get to see the new woot shirt when it comes out :D

What about the doll and the fast food icon?

We got Chucky and Ronald in those categories. kind of.

RayKremer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RayKremer

All the mentions of redheads that there isn't room for on the shirt and nobody's mentioned Dana Scully yet? Or Beverly Crusher for that matter.

frogboy99

quality posts: 3 Private Messages frogboy99

I've got a ginger beard, mixed with black, brown, and white whiskers. All these colors go great with asphalt grey. Bam.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

This reminds me of my freshman year of college when my RA gave everyone on our hall nicknames. Two girls who had red hair (and were roommates), were given the nickname(s), "the Gingineers" as they were both also engineering majors.

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

MathUhhhSaurus

frogboy99 wrote:I've got a ginger beard, mixed with black, brown, and white whiskers. All these colors go great with asphalt grey. Bam.

You have a calico beard? :D

What Bindle of Carrots?

lifftchi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lifftchi
mcpheester wrote:The Librarian is mislabeled. At least they didn't call him Monkey.

Came for this, leaving satisfied.

MathUhhhSaurus

applepielicious wrote:Okay, from the pic, I got
1) Harry Potter
2) Chuck Norris
3) Chucky
4) Conan
5) Ronald McDonald
6) George Washington
7) Tony Hawk?
8) I Love Lucy?

Funny shirt!

woah there...not Harry Potter...Ron Weasly!

What Bindle of Carrots?

napence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages napence
mcpheester wrote:The Librarian is mislabeled. At least they didn't call him Monkey.

I LOVE TERRY PRATCHETT. And you for referencing him.

mariaeckrich

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariaeckrich

I'd like to act as the ginger ambassador to woot. I feel that it would be prudent to mention just how FREAKING AWESOME this shirt is. Not to mention the blog thingy that went with it.
Seriously, I don't have a soul, and I feel like pronouncing my undying love to you guys. That's like...impossible!
This purchase was better than daywalking.

-Maria

ritaroobias

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ritaroobias
RayKremer wrote:All the mentions of redheads that there isn't room for on the shirt and nobody's mentioned Dana Scully yet? Or Beverly Crusher for that matter.

I mentioned Dana Scully.

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
mygazebo wrote:David Caruso ruins the whole shirt!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH it does.

Breex243

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Breex243

HELP!

I'm about to order this shirt for my ginger hook-up buddy, BUT I'm not sure what size she is. I know that she wears 32C bra, so being a guy, I initially though that her shirt chest measurement would just be half the chest measurement--a 16, so a Women's Small would fit...BUT I forgot to account for her, erm, chest assets. In this case, would a M be more appropriate, as they would inflate the chest measurement?

Does anyone have any examples of people wearing a WS/WM American Apparel shirt?

EDIT: Eh, I just went with a Small. Will find out correct size tomorrow. It's 4AM here on the East Coast.

sportzgrl6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sportzgrl6

How could anyone have missed the Firecrotch of all Firecrotches...Danny Bonaduce?

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art
Breex243 wrote:HELP!

I'm about to order this shirt for my ginger hook-up buddy, BUT I'm not sure what size she is. I know that she wears 32C bra, so being a guy, I initially though that her shirt chest measurement would just be half the chest measurement--a 16, so a Women's Small would fit...BUT I forgot to account for her, erm, chest assets. In this case, would a M be more appropriate, as they would inflate the chest measurement?

EDIT: Eh, I just went with a Small. Will find out correct size tomorrow. It's 4AM here on the East Coast.

Just remember if you go for the xl cut the size label out to keep you in the good books ;P

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

mystymaples

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mystymaples
NameyMcName wrote:I see I'm not the only one that saw that kid crying about Kick a Ginger Day on "What Would You Do."

Also, Chuck Norris doesn't look like a redhead to me.

I wonder if that was what my daughter was talking about when she posted on her FB about gingers getting bullied on TV. I asked if it was Kick a Ginger Day, and she got mad. She's a red head but has been dying it black for the last 3 years. Finally decided to go back to red her senior year. Might get her this shirt. And for some weird reason, she loves David Caruso. Bleh.

dugue4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dugue4

Nothing about rick astley???

clanbryce

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clanbryce

You got me at Jefferson. Who can resist a shirt with TJ on it?

countstex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages countstex

Surely that shouldn't say 'Animal' and should say 'Librarian' ?

pureval

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pureval

As a ginger (what is left of it anyway) I demand a discount on this shirt. Making money off of us without giving any back is just another insult aimed at us. I demand restitution!

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

delerium23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages delerium23

The second one down on the right,should be labeled "the librarian."

whitespace37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whitespace37
1) Harry Potter
2) Chuck Norris
3) Chucky
4) Conan
5) Ronald McDonald
6) George Washington
7) Tony Hawk?
8) I Love Lucy?

Funny shirt!

totally saw Conan, clicked thinking it was some kind of Coco shirt. cause that would be really awesome.

RadicalPrefect

quality posts: 4 Private Messages RadicalPrefect

Now I want a shirt of Coco doing the String Dance

PFloyd98

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PFloyd98

I refuse to be offended or mildly annoyed by this shirt, despite my resemblance to its topic. I find it funny.

HA HA HA...ha ha...ha...ha*sniff* *whimper* *sob*

PFloyd98

SecretAgentWoman

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SecretAgentWoman

I'm in for one. That 80s icon inspired me to become a bottle ginger, and I've been one ever since!

::w:o:o:t::

laurenmckinnon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages laurenmckinnon
Breex243 wrote:HELP!

My 10-year-old daughter wears the women's XL...I would re-think that one. They are amazingly small.

laurenmckinnon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages laurenmckinnon

What about our classy lady Ms. Lindsay Lohan?

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

Fake redheads like Lucille Ball and Ronald McDonald should be disqualified. Wendy makes a better burger AND she's a natural.

mommycoolcoolperson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mommycoolcoolperson
1) Harry Potter
2) Chuck Norris
3) Chucky
4) Conan
5) Ronald McDonald
6) George Washington
7) Tony Hawk?
8) I Love Lucy?

Funny shirt!

For your #1 it would actually be Ron from Harry Potter since Ron actually has red hair.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

I love this style of art where no face is needed to identify a person.

thurdl01

quality posts: 11 Private Messages thurdl01

While I feel so close to buying this shirt out of ginger pride...I refuse to take pride in Carrottop.

ginger72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ginger72

since i am a ginger i actually like this shirt

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Karen Gillan and Dana Scully really don't need to be included - they're in the ginger bubble of hot redheads. This t-shirt is about sparing a thought for the ginger outcasts of the world. Right?

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan

Congrats Ben! I love this tee!

harve007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harve007
1) Harry Potter
2) Chuck Norris
3) Chucky
4) Conan
5) Ronald McDonald
6) George Washington
7) Tony Hawk?
8) I Love Lucy?

Funny shirt!

1) Ron Weasley
7) Shawn White

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
mtutick wrote:I didn't know GW was a ginger... Good ole American public education!

He wasn't. Thomas Jefferson was.

pudders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pudders
mygazebo wrote:David Caruso ruins the whole shirt!

Thanks I was wondering why that investigator was. Dang I feel Jatravartid!

tranzparentl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tranzparentl
omegamagi wrote:Uh, you left out the most important.

Trey Anastasio - The Jedi

AGREED! First one I looked for is Trey (after Conan) would've considered with him on there.

luckycheesehead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luckycheesehead

Probably would buy one if it didn't have Chuck Norris on it, along with everyone else. Chuck Norris belongs on a shirt by himself, and you'd be lucky to be able to put it on!

FlamingoNut

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FlamingoNut
smiriamt wrote:And what about the hot chick from Gilligan's Island? She was both "a ginger" AND "Ginger"!! Another unfortunate oversight, but a great shirt nonetheless.

Great minds think alike. Glad I looked thru the posts before I posted. I mean really, how can you forget the Ginger of all gingers?