fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph
Re: Rain Shower

Is this on black or -I hope!- navy?

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

uniique

quality posts: 2 Private Messages uniique
Re: Time Traveller

still absolutely loving this design
primo 1 color
GMV!

asmadasrabbits

quality posts: 3 Private Messages asmadasrabbits
Re: Stripes Are Flattering

This is so ridiculously amazing. I wish it had a chance at printing ;-;

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Old pattern in the style of old

Go Andy! You got my vote!

ragetears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragetears
alboy1125 wrote:I know I should be commenting on the t-shirt, which is great btw, but I can't help but notice how much arm hair the model has...

Woah. What the... she has almost no arm hair! Really? Are you saying that THAT is what you consider a lot of arm hair? That's just... a really, really unrealistic and unhealthy observation, if that's what you're saying. Seriously, what, the natural growth of hair on the arms is now verboten for women, too? Are we supposed to be completely bald on our bodies but for head, lashes, and brows? Ugh, I am not a barbie or a tea star.

surfdad

quality posts: 10 Private Messages surfdad
lovepuff wrote:This is the only shirt in the derby that I really want to print. I was extremely disappointed when it didn't print the first time around, and now it looks like it's not even going to get into the fog.

It's a shame that cute-yet-generic designs are always favored over artists with actual talent.

This. Too early to request an Editors Choice?

Lindsm819

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lindsm819
expo01 wrote:Glad to see this one back! (o;

I really hope this one prints, of all the entries, this is the one I would most like to wear!

shaunesay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaunesay
Re: Another Dimension

Please oh please let this print this time! I love it! My favorite of all the double take derby entries!

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape
fairnymph wrote:Is this on black or -I hope!- navy?

Definitely looks black on my screen. Either way, WANT.

justalittlestitious17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justalittlestitious17
Re: Marble Shower v2

Did I mention that I still love this shirt?

flammeundschnee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flammeundschnee
Re: Self-Expression

There are many shirts out there and design Ideas on this site that say many things. We all have our favorites because each design resonates with us for each message and statement that they make. The messages may very differently because we are all of different minds but they all are of the same general category.
This shirt is one that I'm sure not only I can relate to but many people can relate to. It speaks of all the dreams and ideas that artists have in mind and how they dare to go above and beyond that of others in order to express those dreams. The execution is beautifully done and the colors are very complimentary to each other. This artist paid very much attention to every detail and did it right.

I call to all of you out there that read this to go ahead and vote for this shirt because it deserves the chance to print. We all have our moments where we find a need to express ourselves and on those days I'd like to be wearing this.

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Toucan Sheds His Tint

I already have my earrings chosen to go with the Toucan!

mrsbigeddi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsbigeddi
Re: Goodnight and Go

I would really like to buy this one. I hope it prints :o)

getshighoncocacola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages getshighoncocacola
Re: Rain Shower

Aah how does this not have more votes?!? It's gorgeous! *shoos it toward a win* I must have!

"No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on the proper occasions."~Henry Ward Beecher

getshighoncocacola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages getshighoncocacola
Re: Blue Pinelands

Love this! For me, the little red dots take away from it quite a bit (it makes me think of illness) and detract from the overall beauty but I still would definitely buy and wear this shirt. GMV and good luck!

"No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on the proper occasions."~Henry Ward Beecher

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming

thanks again everybody for comments and votes on this design!!!

kendalp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kendalp
Re: Muahahahaha!

I love this shirt.

dlblackwell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlblackwell
Re: Scoville Scale

PLEASE WIN.

krazykoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krazykoz
Re: Poo-too-weet

please please please woot(yeah, all ya'll) vote and get this printed. or an EC if all else fails.

avianflu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages avianflu
Re: Hen-na

Seriously. How does this not have more votes?

roobeastie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roobeastie
Re: Unstealthiest Ninja

This shirt is made of awesome.

axolotl2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages axolotl2
Re: Sticking Out

by far my favorite today. if it wins im getting one.

nainebel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nainebel
Re: Your Wish is my Command

Please, please let this print. I badly want a genie shirt.

ruready4it

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ruready4it
Re: Heaven Above, Earth Below (Or: Lotus)

I love this shirt! I was watching for it last time just new it would win....fingers crossed it will this time!

If not I would love to know if it prints elsewhere!

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Little Red Riding Bug

I would be very surprised if this one didn't get an EC. Such a beautiful design. @_@ I hope it can push up!

dlane23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlane23

So glad this showed up in Double Take. I was crossing my fingers for it the first time around.

shenanigans92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shenanigans92

this is by far the best shirt in the derby

shenanigans92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shenanigans92

This is a really interesting design, i hope it prints.

robynn86

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robynn86
Re: You Weren't Invited

sooooooo adorable

teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie
Re: Sticking Out

please oh please oh please I want 3 at first then more later. please oh please oh please

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea
Re: Phone Home

This one continues to wow me. I don't know what it is exactly, but I'm guessing it's the way that it somehow makes the asphalt seem colorful. It's usually such a dull color.

teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie

Please please please also win. it's great it would help you with your kids. How ever I just want your shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats an added bonus. wait.... TWINS!!! wow. anyhoot my boyfriend has showen me you work on deviant art. we are both big FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go team GO!!! I love the pirate and the heaven vs hell. every thing on your profile puts a smile on my face. thank you so much for heading to the t-shirt contests so i can wear your art instead of just staring at it on the comp.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
Re: Toast! (v2 - super edit)

Come one toooaaaast! I would so love to have your burnt, tasty, heroic body upon my chest! +1 of course ^^.

Adam7986

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Adam7986
ItsBaxter wrote:This is one of my favorite designs ever. I am so sad that it doesn't look like this one is going to make it again. I hope that it can get made elsewhere.

After most of these double take derby's, there is 4 days of editors choice shirts. They pick 4 shirts that they like that didn't win and sell em anyway. The four they select don't have to be in the fog, they just have to be entered in the derby.

This is one of my favorite editors choice pics:
T.K.O.

I am crossing my fingers that this one gets printed this week, I can't resist dinosaur fighting t-shirts!

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
Re: Song of the Cosmos

I wish it included Pluto

cloudberry

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cloudberry
Re: Scoville Scale

Needs more votes! I want to buy 2!

RosemaryFB

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RosemaryFB

Love this design. it brings a smile to my face everytime. I was thrilled when it came up again and quickly told my daughter of the second chance (she was still moaning in pain over it not being printed the first time). Praying (and voting) for the win.

RosemaryFB

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
mrrogers413 wrote:If this ever gets printed anywhere let me know. I'll definitely buy one

Thanks, mrrogers! I'll put this on Red Bubble after the woot holding period is over. Looks like you will have the dubious honor of owning the last place design of double-take derby #12! :D

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
Re: T-Rex Sword Fight

awesome, my nephew wants it ;-))