selenetaron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages selenetaron
Re:
I love how the bell pepper is so happy!

Scoville Scale

starmile83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages starmile83

this shirt? my hopes and dreams. love it.

Re: T-Rex Sword Fight

mdsmiddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdsmiddy

Yotally love it!

thatrobert

quality posts: 29 Private Messages thatrobert
Re: Go together like fire and water

minyaernil wrote:I absolutely love this shirt. I will have to have it if it gets printed. (Anywhere.)

Thanks! I'm fond of it as well. Not too hopeful of it printing here or anywhere else though....

greenfire88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages greenfire88
Re: iBadBoy

THIS IS ADOOOOOORABLE!!!!!

kingdomkeeper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kingdomkeeper
Re: Unstealthiest Ninja

I have to admit...I have like too many shirts already...but this is one I would have a hard time not buying. Made me chuckle the first time I saw it, and it still does, so I hope this is one of the winners!

jenihana

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jenihana
thebaldwinboy wrote:My wife will cry if this doesn't print. I haven't seen her get so excited over a tshirt EVER.

Thanks for designing such a fun design without resorting to the cutesy-ness and overdone stylings of some other woot designers. It's refreshing to see a DIFFERENT cute. This shirt is great.

I had to check the the name to see if this was my husband talking about me! (it's not) I think quite a few people will be crying if this doesn't print!

swammi1203

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swammi1203
Re: EPIC FIRE SAFETY DIAGRAM

Glad to see this made it to the fog. Good luck getting to the top 3.

panathemaju

quality posts: 0 Private Messages panathemaju

i want! i want!

kaedex99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kaedex99

Almost any shirt is made better by adding an epic Rising Sun in the background. Mathematically, I believe it makes this design approx. 239% more awesome. -:O

I dig the comic book halftone style, too, btw. -:]

Cappadoscious

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cappadoscious

frakking awesome

kaedex99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kaedex99
Re: Toucan Sheds His Tint

What absolutely slays me about this design is the attention to detail and the beautiful technique. The way you enhanced the yellow on his cheek, and the way the water's edges blend into the shirt? Really beautiful. And the little fish beneath the surface just wins it for me; I hope this one prints this time around. Good luck! -:]

Rainseyes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rainseyes
Re: The Girl In The Red Hood

Very Very Cool

IncurableHumanist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IncurableHumanist

I'll vote for anything by Edgar, seriously.
But this is one of the best designs you've done. I frickin love it.
Please ppl, vote for this! What is the matter with you?

mrgilmorescaddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrgilmorescaddy
Re: Tea Tradewinds

love the concept
anywhere this might be purchased as a framed print?

solusumbra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages solusumbra
Re: Concrete Maze

Why isn't this doing better? I mean, at first I didn't get it and wasn't interested, then I really looked at it and now I'm psyched for it!

Let me explain it to you guys so you can appreciate it, vote for it, and let it win like it deserves to: its a hedge maze right side up, and a city upside down! Get it? Good. Now vote for it.

kharmazero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kharmazero
krystlesue wrote:it very much reminds me of one of those paint with water coloring books.. very cool!

thanks a lot :-))

bluebandit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluebandit

i think this is just gorgeous. and moody. and awesome in general. will definitely buy one if it prints - good luck!

Spotsmom

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Spotsmom
ellerythecelery wrote:I love the beauty and subtlety of this design! The sneaky leaf-wolf is especially clever -- it took me a while to see it, and it really adds another level of amazing to the shirt. Please do print this elsewhere if it doesn't make it to the fog! +1

Please let us know if it prints in some form, regardless of the location! Just lovely. Got to find my daughter and make her vote for this, too!

ms118

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ms118

This design is awesome! I can't believe it's not in the fog right now.

Spotsmom

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Spotsmom
solusumbra wrote:Why isn't this doing better? I mean, at first I didn't get it and wasn't interested, then I really looked at it and now I'm psyched for it!

Let me explain it to you guys so you can appreciate it, vote for it, and let it win like it deserves to: its a hedge maze right side up, and a city upside down! Get it? Good. Now vote for it.

Why is it that I adore the shirts that most voters seem to ignore? Hedge Maze is another terrific shirt that may not see print. Sad.

Yes,I know this is a commercial site, but so is Walmart, and I expect something a little more inspired here. Just don't know how to make it happen.

I'll stop now, before I start quoting Adder. ;)

tenieldjo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tenieldjo

Yes, shirt! Riiiise! RIIIIISE!!!

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan
Re: The Smart Cookie

Hey guys, thanks for all the support!

The world need more cranberry tees, and cupcakes and cookies!

shan24

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shan24
Re: The Smart Cookie

Get back in the fog, Smart Cookie!! Seriously, how is this not in the fog.

haidoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haidoni
AdderXYU wrote:Am I the only one who finds not only the topic dull (I like spicy food, but don't need to wear that on my chest) but the graphic itself weak? I am simply baffled by this and Unluckiest Ninja. Neither of them look wearable.

Indeed the scale is not something I would feel inclined to wear, but I do think the illustration's very element fits the topic. The theme centers around heat, which by association brings to mind the features of fire-- which I venture to say seem in an optical way to be irregular, and jagged. So I think it works well to not be a "clean" (as someone else described) precise and repetitious design. Perhaps that was not what you meant...

Anyhow, Unluckiest/unstealthiest ninja doesn't appeal to me in ANY way... But appearantly it does to others, and I guess I'm glad for them (altho it takes some fun away from myself if they win

Leudast

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Leudast
Re: Firefly

I was so upset when this shirt didn't win last time. Definitely would buy elsewhere if it doesn't win again, although I have no idea how to find out if it goes on sale somewhere else.

haidoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haidoni
Re: Goodnight and Go

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before and I'm sorry if I missed the reply to it, but:

This is a lovely illustration yes, but there's something in it that completely ruins it for me because it looks like an oversight that occurred in a rush. Below the wolfs left ear (right side) there is a section of light teal where the edge is not textured by leaves like elsewhere. At first I tried to rationalize it, figuring it maybe was a cliff, but cliffs don't shape like that. So what's going on here?

filostmt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages filostmt
Re: Mehndi Stream

WOW....IT'S BEAUTIFUL...SHOULD BE THE WINNER OF THE DERBY FOR ME. KEEP IT UP!

skirochester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages skirochester
Re: Gunnbjørn Fjeld

thx guys.... this was my personal favorite. hopefully will print somewhere, someday.

skirochester

Re: Hen-na

thx for the support again on this one. was fun to do

skirochester

Re: Black Swan

thx for the votes on this one again! I'm excited to see it in the top 20 (for now) with so many great shirts in this derby

kaznai

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kaznai
Re: Poo-too-weet

This is a great shirt, and I feel so bad for not giving it a chance in the original derby (I should be able to vote twice for that). I'm with the rest that are hoping for EC, or a print elsewhere.

I don't usually have much to say, so words from me mean you're doing something very right.

solusumbra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages solusumbra
Spotsmom wrote:Why is it that I adore the shirts that most voters seem to ignore? Hedge Maze is another terrific shirt that may not see print. Sad.

Yes,I know this is a commercial site, but so is Walmart, and I expect something a little more inspired here. Just don't know how to make it happen.

I'll stop now, before I start quoting Adder. ;)

Yes, please dont quote adder. He's a little too art critic for me and bashes many shirts that I absolutely love despite their quality and the interesting ideas behind them.

Nothing seems to make him happy, and honestly, Im not interested in doing it.

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
Re: happiness

it's funny AND true!

spazzysoph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazzysoph
Re: happiness

i REALLY love this shirt, the way its drawn really matches the theme, and i'm a very optimistic free spirited kind of person, and i tend to act like i have no brain :P and i don't really care if others think i'm crazy because i'm the one who's having a good time! Please let us know if this is submitted somewhere else, this is by far my favorite woot design :-)

SunnyLea0

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SunnyLea0
paigeg wrote:For me, it's the rendering. Not clean. Kudos on the idea. But It's not working. Not for me.

I think that's what was bugging me about the thumbnail, and I hadn't ever (apparently) clicked on this design until today because of it.

Though, I like it better as a whole and would probably pick it up for a friend if it printed.

aesthetix

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aesthetix
krystlesue wrote:try a google search, that ususally gets you a good idea of where it ended up

yeah, only found shirt.woot and urban dictionary

Lindsm819

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lindsm819
Re: Spirits of the Mountain

Hey Theinfiniteloop, if this shirt doesn't win in the derby, any chance that you will submit it to print from another site?

michelehbc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michelehbc

I need this. Immediately.

yankeebird

quality posts: 7 Private Messages yankeebird
ragetears wrote:Woah. What the... she has almost no arm hair! Really? Are you saying that THAT is what you consider a lot of arm hair? That's just... a really, really unrealistic and unhealthy observation, if that's what you're saying. Seriously, what, the natural growth of hair on the arms is now verboten for women, too? Are we supposed to be completely bald on our bodies but for head, lashes, and brows? Ugh, I am not a barbie or a tea star.

I'm a woman, and I see that this model has a lot of arm hair.