celia1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages celia1
Re: Heaven Above, Earth Below (Or: Lotus)

HOPE NEVER DIES FOR THIS STUNNING DESIGN

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: Stripes Are Flattering

if this shirt prints, I will buy one...no hesitation and no questions asked...I love it that much! Plus, I have yet to buy a lemon woot shirt AND I love zebras <3

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

frinkeldoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frinkeldoodle
Re: They Really Need to Fire That City Planner

This gets my vote. It's just plain funny.

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer
Re: Sticking Out

Aw, c'mon little hedgehog, swim to the top of the fog! You can do it!

Barring that, though, I really hope this gets an EC.

Gladiatorbmx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gladiatorbmx
Re: Binary

This would go into my wear every week pile of shirts with about 10 others.

bhom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhom

I love this entry! reminds me of the green aliens in toy story!

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko

This is my favorite shirt of this derby and it keeps oscillating in and out of the fog! Very unfair. :-(

beeshna7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beeshna7

yes i love this shirt! not sure why it hasn't gotten more love... hopefully it can be an editor's choice.

misterjace318

quality posts: 0 Private Messages misterjace318
Re: Feathered Friends

Hope this wins first!

magoom00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages magoom00

Oh no! I was so sad this shirt didn't make it the first time and I am so sad this shirt didn't make it again! If you put it up anywhere else please let me know!!!

jeremycherfas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremycherfas
Re: Well, nobody's perfect.

Tentacle love; I want this one to win.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
Re: Wolf and Sheep get Civilized

Chess, AND fancy top hats? My mind is blown.
If this doesn't win, will you take your talents somewhere else?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
paigeg wrote:For me, it's the rendering. Not clean. Kudos on the idea. But It's not working. Not for me.
/edit to add
I mean the complete lack of line work. There needed to be something here.
Adder: INSIDE voice. And, for the record, I LIKE spicy food on my chest.
Wait, I mean, spicy food DESIGNS. Yeah - DESIGNS. Otherwise, that's just WRONG. Right?
CONstruct. Don't DEstruct. Just sayin.
Luuurve you!

Paige, the asinine pointless criticism thing kind of works for Adder. for you, not so much. It comes across as passive agressive and kind of petty, not crazed passionate idealistic critic (though Adder's decision to pick at one of the few interesting designs fogged is a bit of a mystery).

The way the cartoonists among y'all draw thick heavy lines around everything would just ruin this design.

joycelee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joycelee
Re: Toast! (v2 - super edit)

I want toasted t-shirt!

2borX2b

quality posts: 1 Private Messages 2borX2b
Re: Black Swan

My favourite in this DTD, hope it prints!

ashram101

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ashram101
Re: Love and Death at the Beach

This is an awesome design. If it doesn't get printed here, I hope it gets printed somewhere else.

sebitron

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sebitron
Re: The 1001 Nights

Voted for this one in the original derby, hoping it wins this time, love the colors and composition.

sebitron

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sebitron
Re: Wolf and Sheep get Civilized

This is absolutely adorable, love the style of this. Going to echo others, if this doesn't print would you be offering it elsewhere? I'd totally buy it. Also would love to see more in this style.

piggymalion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages piggymalion
mindputtee wrote:Perhaps, but the lines (particularly of the tail and the wires) draw the eye down from the face right to the chest. Don't know if it'll be a big factor, but it would keep me from purchasing it.

Seriously? That's even a consideration? It's a graphic tee shirt. The point of it to make people look at the design. Are women supposed to avoid purchasing the majority of woot shirts because it draws attention to their chests? It draws attention to male bosoms as well, but I hear no complaint on that quarter. Mutter. To each their own I suppose.

Words can not express how much I want this tee shirt.

Schrobblehead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Schrobblehead
Re: Scoville Scale

I really appreciate all of the support for the design!

I'm a Christmas Unicorn! In a uniform made of gold, with a billy-goat beard, and a sorcerer's shield, and mistletoe on my nose!

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2
Re: Toucan Sheds His Tint

Thanks again for all the support for this design, everyone. I'm glad it's getting a second chance.

Chunder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chunder
Re: Socially Networked.

I really like the colors on this. I think it deserves much more attention than it got.

haidoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haidoni
haidoni wrote:Indeed the scale is not something I would feel inclined to wear, but I do think the illustration's very element fits the topic.

Let me clarify further:
If I knew a guy with a decent sense of humour, I'd get it for him. Because, I'm just not gonna say "I'm Hot."

haidoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haidoni
piggymalion wrote:Seriously? That's even a consideration? It's a graphic tee shirt. The point of it to make people look at the design. Are women supposed to avoid purchasing the majority of woot shirts because it draws attention to their chests? It draws attention to male bosoms as well, but I hear no complaint on that quarter. Mutter. To each their own I suppose.

Words can not express how much I want this tee shirt.

This conversation makes me laugh.
I have "reason" to not buy it as stated too,-- but then people are gonna notice my bust no matter what shirt I wear!
Granted having such a generous female front will only exagerated the taught powerlines and forward draw, but that's, for me, a self-deprivating sort of humour.

Go for it. You got boobs. They're there. If you're worried men will stare, maybe the ferocious bird (and your ferocious bravity) will scare the wusses off!

fernandititito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fernandititito
Re: The Smart Cookie

I love it.

Nekura

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nekura
Re: Ninja Stars

This shirt needs more votes like Christopher Walken needs more cowbell. Want it so bad..

nathanwpyle

quality posts: 37 Private Messages nathanwpyle
Re: Toast! (v2 - super edit)

He's SO happy about being toast, it makes me happy too. GMV well done.

pippin247

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pippin247

Woot should print this shirt anyway. If you print it anywhere else I will absolutely buy it. Please let me know

bellisperennis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bellisperennis

Aw, so sad he's out of the fog again, this little hedgie fought so valiantly. Please submit this elsewhere and let us know when/where we can buy it?

magyargirl

quality posts: 14 Private Messages magyargirl
haidoni wrote:I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before and I'm sorry if I missed the reply to it, but:

This is a lovely illustration yes, but there's something in it that completely ruins it for me because it looks like an oversight that occurred in a rush. Below the wolfs left ear (right side) there is a section of light teal where the edge is not textured by leaves like elsewhere. At first I tried to rationalize it, figuring it maybe was a cliff, but cliffs don't shape like that. So what's going on here?

I see what you mean - at first, I thought it was the ear (it is ear shaped), but then that throws off the design a bit, doesn't it?

ToasterP

quality posts: 4 Private Messages ToasterP
Re: The Visit

I don't get it, are there seriously only 101 other people out there who think this shirt is awesome? Hopefully this shirt gets an EC.

Relay for Life 2011 Donate to fight cancer

kbostrom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kbostrom

I voted for this the first time around too - so sad when it dropped out of the fog this week.
If you get it printed somewhere, please let me know - I'll buy it, and so will most of my scuba buddies!

grinwing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grinwing

Definitely a sale here!

spongebrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain

Life goes on...and on...and on...

transphorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages transphorm
Re: The Smart Cookie

I would buy it! +1

tamsenita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tamsenita

So ridiculously sad that this didn't print =*(

trisia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trisia

It would really be brilliant to add it someplace else, this is a very clever design and it certainly deserves recognition.

Sadly, I can't vote since ShirtWoot won't send shirts to my country.

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko
Hengehog wrote:When I see this shirt I always think right away of this great Pixar short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_V-GI2BQss

Link fail! A link that works

Hengehog

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Hengehog
SirGecko wrote:Link fail! A link that works

thanks

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Heaven Above, Earth Below (Or: Lotus)

Hoping you'll print this next week after the first three placements which I hope are the Toucan and Another Dimension, at least. I was hoping to buy 4 shirts this week.