xXdnostics

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xXdnostics

Awesome design, love the abstractness of the colors and the DJ style

mrsbigeddi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsbigeddi

This will be my 7th Woot shirt in less than a month of joining. Why am I so addicted?

mjonatzke

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mjonatzke

I would have bought this if it wasn't on black

word.

getshighoncocacola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages getshighoncocacola

The button is dancing! Sellout imminent. Well done Radiomode!
Can't say I'm surprised - it's an excellent design and a lot of people have had some really nice things to say about it. I, for one, really like the design but don't have the kind of money to go buying shirts unless they're my absolute complete favorite. So I may buy this at the first of the month, but sadly, not before then. That said, I really wish I could and congrats on both the win and the sellout!

"No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on the proper occasions."~Henry Ward Beecher

wtfuchs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wtfuchs

I got so excited when I saw that this shirt made it that I dropped my laptop. That could have been bad.

How in the world did this not beat yesterday's?

jettavdwrvr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jettavdwrvr

In for one. The button is dancing and so is my heart...

roflmao

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roflmao

Very tempted to get this if only because I took this photo today.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4815392/Spinny.jpg

Serendipitous? Maybe...

pigodeath

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pigodeath

Sold out as i was filling in my order, HOW FRUSTRATING BAAAAAAH!!!

holdyourcolor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holdyourcolor

Nice shirt, though first thing I thought of when I saw it was Pendulum, like a few others here.

c0sm0s1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages c0sm0s1

Does any one have a LARGE or XL "Star Trails Remix" of the Reckoned T-shirt they are willing to part with? or know where I can get one? I discovered woot too late. It's the perfect birthday gift! Nothing tops it!!!
Looked on ebay to no avail and all other links lead me back to woot. Will pay double.
Thanks a mil!

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

c0sm0s1 wrote:Does any one have a LARGE or XL "Star Trails Remix" of the Reckoned T-shirt they are willing to part with? or know where I can get one? I discovered woot too late. It's the perfect birthday gift! Nothing tops it!!!
Looked on ebay to no avail and all other links lead me back to woot. Will pay double.
Thanks a mil!

This is just a suggestion, but you might want to try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find the shirt you want there.