kophia

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kophia

Congrats to the artists on the print!

Now I have a face to go with the screechy sound my tapes would sometimes make while driving around in my first car. I had *thought* it was just an inanimate object going bad...

thejakeyl88

quality posts: 16 Private Messages thejakeyl88

Grabbed myself another shirt... Congrats guys, this came out fantastic. I do not have a shirt that is asphalt with that kind of nice colored ink. To me, its almost a sea green with a little darkness to it, reminds me of a monster audiofish!

I really like vinyl. Ever since Christmas, when my Father got his USB turntable, I have been collecting vinyls. Not only does it bring back memories of being 2-3 years old listening to awesome 80s music with my Dad, but compared to digital music, throwing on a vinyl and sending it through some nice speakers or headphones just blows my mind.

If I don't see you no more in this world, I betcha on the next one you'll know me! Don't be late!

sagecookie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sagecookie

So glad this made it! Congrats on the print guys!

walmazan

quality posts: 64 Private Messages walmazan

Guys! congrats! Looks terrific!

lethargicmass

quality posts: 10 Private Messages lethargicmass
darkinc wrote:.oht ngised gnitseretni ,elyts ym yllaer ton ,etsat ym rof ypeerc tib a si eno sihT

*hguoht

Sorry; thought I was clever for a sec there. Don't worry; it's already passed.

I love bacon!

Judy321

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Judy321
darkinc wrote:For those who missed the messages ;)
”I own the seven-inch single that came with the first twenty-thousand copies of the DRUMS AND WIRES LP!"

”you don’t get the same warmth of sound from digital audio“

There is even a widget that will spell phrases backwards. (I used it to translate the backwards text in the write-up, being too lazy to do it by hand.)

It's at http://www.imasuper.com/511/technology/tool-to-spell-backwards/

TnBill47too

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TnBill47too

Anyone else see the Cookie Monster?

lethargicmass

I love the design, but after reading the write-up, which is another Great One (sorry), I fear that were I to buy this shirt, I would have to carry around the write-up with me and show it to everyone who saw the shirt in order to ensure that they fully appreciated it.

So I guess I can't buy one.

I love bacon!

lethargicmass

Judy321 wrote:There is even a widget that will spell phrases backwards. (I used it to translate the backwards text in the write-up, being too lazy to do it by hand.)

Really? You couldn't read those lines in place without expending so much effort that it took less effort to feed them through a conversion tool? Really? Huh. Interesting.

I love bacon!

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx

Thanks again for all your support this week community!

jimisfirst

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jimisfirst

All the wootbot needs to do now to complete this menagerie of macabre musical media is to have this song playing in the background. Yeah that would really creep out the mama's and the papa's out there reading woot to their kids!

buriedwreckage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buriedwreckage

Congrats guys on a well deserved win. In for 3.

Vicarz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Vicarz

What? No 8 track!? Until this mythos can play my hissy original Muppet Disco, I have no need for your false idol! To the Chevy...

jkats14

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jkats14

Cassetthulu?

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 59 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus

Mayan calendar goes analog?

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

itsmisty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsmisty

No pooping grenades for me this week, thank jarbis what I was rooting for printed!~ Bought so hard, C:

xKing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xKing

I would pick one up but the asphalt color is keeping me away. Already got enough asphalt t's

bluejester

quality posts: 563 Private Messages bluejester

Lovecraft well-crafted.

Congrats on the print.

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
jkats14 wrote:Cassetthulu?

This was actually one of the file names while working on the colors.

And thanks everyone. I know my first post was a lot of blabbally blab blab, but sincerely, thank you.

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

awesome stuff guys, really enjoyed looking through your links on the front page too

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight

Always great to see a D/CD design print Congrats!

parktron

quality posts: 1 Private Messages parktron

Why can't I order??? I have tried about ten times now and the order won't "go through" We, the Hitchhikers. I just want today's shirt!

cmdixon2

quality posts: 21 Private Messages cmdixon2

Congrats on the win guys! Well deserved.

SaintWacko

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SaintWacko
towerspace wrote:It's almost combining the spaghetti monster with spaghetti of magnetic audio tape. Spooky in a cool way!

You think that looks like the spaghedeity? You, sir, have not been touched by His noodly appendage! That is quite obviously the spaghedeity's elder brother, Cthulhu.

Knowledge is power,
Power corrupts,
Study hard, be evil.

Woots:
2X Sandisk Sansa Clip 2gb, April Fool's Boggy Old Creature, Anniversary edition Boggy Old Creature

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Drakxxx always coming on strong with creepy looking characters.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

parktron wrote:Why can't I order??? I have tried about ten times now and the order won't "go through" We, the Hitchhikers. I just want today's shirt!

Have you tried a different payment method?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

getshighoncocacola

quality posts: 1 Private Messages getshighoncocacola

WOOT!
My second woot shirt! Still completely strapped for cash but this one I just couldn't pass up, so I am proud to say that I will soon be the proud owner of this excellent shirt and even now the slumbering woot gods process my order somewhere in the heathen cotton labyrinths of the mysterious underworld of woot...
Congrats on the win, guys, I was so happy when I checked today and saw this was up. I'll probably wear the hell out of this shirt.
lol I was actually seriously worried all day trying to do my other stuff and find my bank card and all that, but all my worries were for naught and I got here in time to purchase this lovely shirt before it sold out or became Monday or any of those other dreadful, beastly things.
So excited for when this shows up and so glad I'm in for one.
-- woot! --
~GetsHighOnCocaCola

"No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on the proper occasions."~Henry Ward Beecher

kaedex99

quality posts: 5 Private Messages kaedex99

Yay! This shirt broke my Shirt.Woot buying slump. I had a similar idea in my head when they announced the derby, but I knew I didn't have near the skills necessary to execute it. This is, like ... amazing. Beyond anything I could have even remotely sketched out in my brain. I bow to your superior talent. -:]

Congratulations, guys! Can't wait to wear it. -:]

acowfrog

quality posts: 5 Private Messages acowfrog
jmmbell1987 wrote:It's the source of The Bloop!

Thank you for educating me on 'The Bloop"

acowfrog

quality posts: 5 Private Messages acowfrog
jmmbell1987 wrote:It's the source of The Bloop!

Thank you for educating me on 'The Bloop'

calumgrant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calumgrant

Nyarlatho-tape? Dub-Niggurath?

lakesler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lakesler

In for one, finally. Awesome design. Grats on the print, and hope it survives for awhile.

renkenr

quality posts: 7 Private Messages renkenr

I will be buying another one for my Mythos friend.

unitcode

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unitcode

Can't wait to get it!

My DJ friends are gonna be jealous!

jazzydrummer19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzydrummer19

This is PERFECT for my boyfriend for his birthday! :3

xhilr8d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xhilr8d

is there any place i can still purchase this? I tried really hard to get one on the day it was $10 but the order wouldn't complete... I absolutely love it and need it! let me know :D

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

xhilr8d wrote:is there any place i can still purchase this? I tried really hard to get one on the day it was $10 but the order wouldn't complete... I absolutely love it and need it! let me know :D

Unfortunately, this shirt has been reckoned, which means that it is no longer for sale.

My advice to you is to watch woot for Random Shirt sales, at which point you can take your chances by purchasing some random shirts or by waiting to see what people receive and hoping someone gets Audio Mythos in your size and is willing to sell it.
Otherwise, I direct you to teetrade, where you can list Audio Mythos as a wanted shirt and someone could contact you if s/he has a shirt and wants to be rid of it, eventually. It wouldn't be a bad idea to check teetrade periodically to see if someone has listed Audio Mythos as a shirt they are willing to trade/sell.
Basically, patience will be your greatest virtue in fulfilling your desire.
Well, that or blind luck.

Good luck!

winstonedwards

quality posts: 0 Private Messages winstonedwards

I love this shirt but only after 3 or 4 wears it has developed a hole in the armpit. I own countless Woot shirts, some I've been wearing weekly for 2 years, and I've never encountered this kind of "malfunction" before