paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

What a terrific collab! And thank you to Woot for printing a shirt that isn't some bland pop culture reference or tired joke. We need more like this!
I wasx just thinking - if you mix a little Stephen King with a generous dash of Lewis Carroll, then dump in a bit of Terri Gilliam, and several pounds of Tim Burton - is this what you get?

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

Boots AND Edgar?

On Lemon?

<3

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

jakencook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jakencook

I love this design so much, but I can't see myself wearing a lemon colored shirt

Paradox55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Paradox55

Happiness is adding yet another Edgar or Boots to my closet- having them both on one shirt is even better.

DJ9975

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJ9975

This is what happens when I use the rubber cement before checking Woot in the morning. I hope this shirt still looks the same when the effects wear off.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I won't be wearing this but I will be watching someone else wear it. A whole lot. Which is almost better.

Sweet collaboration guys! Great choice Mr Woot.

merzzie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages merzzie

I don't really get it, but I'm buying it because it's pretty.

Pinay85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pinay85
woolysockofdoom wrote:I do not see the couch.

Wait, there's a couch in there?

walmazan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages walmazan

Wow guys! its an awesome collab and illustration!

I totally love it!

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid

I don't get it, I am really not feeling this shirt. Even for all the colour and craziness, it just doesn't do anything for me. *shrug* but I'll look for someone else to be wearing it at the next Flaming Lips gig I go to :D

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Two of my favorite artists! I've been waiting for this one to show up for sale since Boots had it on her blog back in January . . . I may have to buy three.

clarinerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages clarinerd

Finally! I've been waiting for this one. What a great way to start a wednesday!

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27

YES. This is one of my dream collabs. I will wear it when I'm trying to get some writing done, and it will inspire me.

jewelwing

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jewelwing

Soooooo cool. Congrats guys!

doodahbtfcc13

quality posts: 20 Private Messages doodahbtfcc13

It kind of looks like Picasso threw up.
But in a good way! :D

Assassin15

quality posts: 161 Private Messages Assassin15

This is just too odd. However, for some reason I like the talk balloons a LOT. And the fact that they made it look like way more than six colors. But otherwise, my eyes just kind of pucker up from all that lemon.

PULL UP YOUR SKIRT, WE'RE ON A MISSION/
WE NEED A HERO, NOT A POLITICIAN - "Panhammer" by Phinehas

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind
Assassin15 wrote:This is just too odd. However, for some reason I like the talk balloons a LOT. And the fact that they made it look like way more than six colors. But otherwise, my eyes just kind of pucker up from all that lemon.

Just try it . . . you'll like it. It'll change your life, man. ;-)

Amblyopia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Amblyopia

*puts the bong down* whoa!

--Amblyopia

spilzer

quality posts: 119 Private Messages spilzer

I love all the characters, and the composition of the design, but I'm just not digging the color combo. I think it's the green cloud that's killing it for me. Oh well, it's still a neat shirt. Congrats Boots and Edgar!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

Yeah! Shirt! I have the flu (or something), so I haven't been able to read through all the comments and everything yet. I'm slow today. I did read the write up, which was hiLARious! So... thanks for the compliments I'm going to read, and Ima puke on the insults. ;)

'Twas great working with Edgar. He's awesometastic. ::high five to Edgar!::

sefjwm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sefjwm
Jestik wrote:YES!!!!!

I've been waiting for this day since I saw this on boot's blog!! A great step-by-step chronicle of this collaboration, including the title.

And for the first time in my wootlife, I'm in for three!!

thank you Edgar and Jamie!

Yeah I was going to post this link. A remember reading about this a while back on her blog. Nice to see it is printing. I'm not too into T shirts but hopefully you'll sell this as a print in either of your stores?

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
tjost wrote:Okay I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring and try to guess where Boots begins and Edgar ends. A little iffy about the rainbow on top but I think this is close. What do you guys think?

We both had a hand in almost everything (which was really neat). Here's a step by step visual of what we each did (if anyone's curious): COLLAB PROCESS

*Edit - Oh. People beat me to it.

Discord

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Discord
drunkenalien wrote:Can someone please explain this cause I'm totally confused

Sure. Don't mix DXM, salvia and Windex.

joemail11

quality posts: 34 Private Messages joemail11

Whoa! It's like a Tim O'Brien novel!

joemail11

quality posts: 34 Private Messages joemail11

Excellent work on this one. Not really my style, but I can appreciate how you two made this random jumble appealing to the eye.

sacrerouge

quality posts: 18 Private Messages sacrerouge
bassanimation wrote:This shirt has Adonis DNA and tiger's blood. It is that awesome!

Congrats, Boots and Edgar! I was waiting to see this one go up somewhere ^_^.

Only two minutes in till someone made a Charlie Sheen joke

lonelypond

quality posts: 418 Private Messages lonelypond
Jestik wrote:YES!!!!!

I've been waiting for this day since I saw this on boot's blog!! A great step-by-step chronicle of this collaboration, including the title.

And for the first time in my wootlife, I'm in for three!!

thank you Edgar and Jamie!

Yes, I remember being glad for the breakdown of the building the shirt and merging the artists process. Glad to see this is going to go walkabout in the universe and trigger dreams and inspirations (and I hope not too much fleeing in terror) depending on the viewer.

enesvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enesvy

Reminds me of "The Point!"

You're messin' with my zen thing, man.

flower753

quality posts: 2 Private Messages flower753

Yes! Yes! Yes! My first purchase since August of last year. Even if I never wear this I have to have it. I might frame it instead.

IrishLass622

quality posts: 5 Private Messages IrishLass622

I had a dream once like the picture on this shirt...never again did I eat anchovy pizza & spumoni ice cream before going to bed!

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
bluetuba wrote:As much as I like this design, I hope it printing today doesn't preclude Edgar's 'Unhappiness' or Boot's mustachioed MUAAHAHAHAHA from being chosen as editor's choice picks next week. ;)

I agree. I think this shirt is great, but I've been eying that mustache for awhile now.

esmokah

quality posts: 0 Private Messages esmokah

not a fan of the lemon tshirt, but it's the only color that works for this design!

dferrantino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dferrantino

I'm petrified.

lee04028

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lee04028

The whale has yellow teeth!!

tjost

quality posts: 25 Private Messages tjost
BootsBoots wrote:We both had a hand in almost everything (which was really neat). Here's a step by step visual of what we each did (if anyone's curious): COLLAB PROCESS

*Edit - Oh. People beat me to it.

I just read through that blog post. Cool to see how you guys pieced it together especially since you were coloring it along the way and not just doing lines first. Good job guys

Draug

quality posts: 69 Private Messages Draug

I bought one because...Well, how could you NOT? Just look at it. It calls to you with its smiles and colors and creepiness.

The enemy's gate is down.
Writers are people too! (Albeit strange ones.)
Save Poe! Reckon Nevermore! Or he'll be head-locked forevermore!

FunOnTheBun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FunOnTheBun

ahh I don't have the money for this right now and I am literally crying all over my hot, shirtless body.

Jaxxie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jaxxie

This shirt is like the reading rainbow on acid... I LOVE IT!!

queenofirony237

quality posts: 1 Private Messages queenofirony237

"Confusion" does not even begin to cover it...

spazzysoph

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazzysoph

Love it. gonna be my first woot purchase.