nirvana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nirvana

dmt shirt

Jane Woods

allielaugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allielaugh

I feel a strange need to watch spirited away now.

CapSea

quality posts: 54 Private Messages CapSea

While I understand that not everyone may love this shirt like I do (even I'm not a huge fan of the arm hair on the pillow... I can't believe I just said that sentence), the idea that a shirt has to have some obvious meaning is ridiculous. Things can just be nice. Not everything has to be a joke or some sort of obvious, in your face artwork. It's weird to me that so many people try to "Get" shirts like this.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
CapSea wrote:While I understand that not everyone may love this shirt like I do (even I'm not a huge fan of the arm hair on the pillow... I can't believe I just said that sentence), the idea that a shirt has to have some obvious meaning is ridiculous. Things can just be nice. Not everything has to be a joke or some sort of obvious, in your face artwork. It's weird to me that so many people try to "Get" shirts like this.

Hey, what'd arm hair every do to you?

:P

Congrats again, guys. This is an amazing shirt!

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
dave17 wrote:Obviously I have no taste,because this is probably the most hideous thing I've ever seen on Woot.

Hideous? It's garish and insane, but hideous? Interesante.

As I said, whatever floats boats.

skippykj

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skippykj

Ok Woot, you win.

I've been trying to decide if I want this all day and have been constantly checking twitter for the last call notice. I don't want to regret not getting this later so add it to the mountain of shirts I shouldn't be spending money on. [/buyers_remorse]

SunnyLea0

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SunnyLea0

This is the first shirt I've bought in a long, long time. How could I resist?

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

So I checked the sales, expecting it to have sold about 500 (like Edgar's last shirt) and was genuinely surprised/happy to see that it had sold 1,200. Not a blockbuster, but certainly a respectable number.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants

Thanks for showing the process blog, the evolution of the piece is not how I imagined. Neat to see how you reworked each others contributions (including titles) like a drawing game. Looking forward to seeing my daughter wearing it when it arrives. She might make some new interesting friends as a result, even if they are inanimate objects.

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik
jmmbell1987 wrote:So I checked the sales, expecting it to have sold about 500 (like Edgar's last shirt) and was genuinely surprised/happy to see that it had sold 1,200. Not a blockbuster, but certainly a respectable number.

+1

Jestik

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Jestik

WOW!!!

I just received "Crooked Couch". It's really incredible! Super print job by woot, the colors are so vibrant, and the small details of the design really show through.

I love this shot, there are just so many colors in such a small space!

I'm completely in love with this shirt - just a perfect combination of two of my favorite artists.

ThirstyFly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ThirstyFly
Jestik wrote:WOW!!!

I just received "Crooked Couch". It's really incredible! Super print job by woot, the colors are so vibrant, and the small details of the design really show through.

I'm completely in love with this shirt - just a perfect combination of two of my favorite artists.

Wow, it does look great. The design is so inspirational, really. Awesome.

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko

I was unsure (I like the design, but couldn't see _wearing_ it...) but, yeah... I am now the proud owner of this shirt.

sefjwm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sefjwm

I keep refreshing both their sites hoping for the print to go on sale Just noticed Boots has a typo on the unexpected atmosphere print link.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5

Looks great!

fupher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fupher

This is like an awkward date with someone you meet online. They looked cream in the photo but they show up at your door bright ass yellow.
Ugh.

groosalugg

quality posts: 4 Private Messages groosalugg
fupher wrote:This is like an awkward date with someone you meet online. They looked cream in the photo but they show up at your door bright ass yellow.
Ugh.

Dude, if this shirt looks yellow in those pictures, you'd better check your monitor, or your eyeballs. That looks as yellow as yellow can be. As well as READING THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION on the main page:

"1 LEMON woot tee"

or even:

"We call this color: Lysergic Lemon"

sheesh.

I think the shirt looks awesome.