jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325

Anyone else think this is just a shirt that should reference an alternative lifestyle for females? Am I the only one? Maybe....

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

xxchange

quality posts: 44 Private Messages xxchange

That one kitty is going disturbingly low 8o

My Colours: 6 Black, 9 Asphalt, 7 Cranberry, 4 Royal Blue, 10 Navy, 7 Silver, 7 Grass, 2 Orange, 2 Kelly Green, 8 Brown, 1 White, 2 Lemon, 7 Baby Blue, 3 Cream, 2 Heather Gray, 5 Olive, 1 Pink, 1 Eggplant

Last 12 of 85: Little Dreams, Black and White, Fall, I'm not prickley on the inside..., Released, Nature Owl, Mirror Mirror, The Last Day, Playful Foxes Remix, My Special Day, My Special Day Tote, Circuit-ulatory System Remix

aliciabeck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliciabeck
zekecatz wrote:Will the Kid's size fit my 10 pound cat?

Muahahahahaha yes

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather

I wonder if this one will sell out by lunch as well.

I've got my order in, either way.

aliciabeck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliciabeck
PittViking wrote:Crazy cat lady shirt!

-EDIT-

Found a good example of what this shirt reminds me of:
http://tinyurl.com/62v598n

I would totally wear at least 3 of those...

SuperNinja

quality posts: 18 Private Messages SuperNinja

medbie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages medbie

I'm so happy this one made it! Just ordered mine! =D

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

And the lords sayeth unto Woot, there shall be a double win!!!

Awesome, congrats, DOOMCAT! Holy cow. If I ever manage to win two places in one derby, I will run nude through the streets. Srsly. There will be video...

Dragaroo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dragaroo

Woo! Go Doomcat! Happy to see this win.

itsmisty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsmisty

And the grenade pooping may finally come to an end as this, my favourite design to see pass through in a very long time, gets it's deserved win!~

atravis6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atravis6

::SQUEE!!!:: I am so happy this printed! I bought two just in case something happens to one of them. Yea!

dangsthurt

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dangsthurt

I'm the dog licking that pudday.

vivbot

quality posts: 29 Private Messages vivbot

that dog's facial expression is enough to justify buying this, it screams ecstasy xD

and parts of the kitties are invisible! (I love heather shirts that take advantage of the texture heather can provide <3)

llafren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llafren

Hah, loved it, just hit that big gold button that says "I want one".

"Why take life seriously? You're not going to get out of it alive anyway..."
Acheron Parthenopaeus

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

3rd print! (got my figures straight now :p)

Congrats again. Both of these tees should be around for a while, people looove the odd one out designs. Great work.

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

O M G! Double derby win all the way! Seriously, most impressive and doggone cute, dooomcat. Congrats!

dooomcat

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dooomcat
Craigmar wrote:What, are you all children? About 70% of the designs here are cute little animals or dancing fruit. Another Derby wasted.

I apologize to all the cute haters (I actually buy a lot of those designs for my kid so yeah, I imagine a lot of the customers are children).

And holy carp, thanks so much everyone. I was hoping for one print, or perhaps an EC and this is just amazing... and the timing is a Godsend. We have twins on the way and it's going to be freaking expensive. It's a wonderful time to buy a mini van as gas prices soar once again :P

ciabelle

quality posts: 16 Private Messages ciabelle
bassanimation wrote: Holy cow. If I ever manage to win two places in one derby, I will run nude through the streets. Srsly. There will be video...

I'm not too sure that two consecutive derby wins will cover your bail, hon.

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight

Just so glad this one printed this time around, in for one on this Dooomcat weekend!

SecretAgentWoman

quality posts: 10 Private Messages SecretAgentWoman

Why did it have to be heather gray? I'm sick of gray tshirts. I would have bought it in just about any other color.

::w:o:o:t::

haidoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haidoni
dangurous wrote:dooomcat should become the official sponsor of giving it a second try. even though these two shirts couldn't win in their own derby, Never Give Up folks. it's possible to try again be the best.

Congratulations!

Some people will go so far as to say that things get BETTER a second time around.

What a beautiful motivational sentiment.

chefzomagic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chefzomagic
captainbaldie wrote:Again, not for me, but getting double prints is pretty impressive, so congrats on that.

I can't really explain why, and I don't mean to offend the artist or anyone, but this design has that crazy "animal lover" vibe that makes me personally cringe. Kind of like the "hang in there" cat posters. I'd expect anyone wearing this to smell heartily of soiled cat liter or cedar chips. A friend of mine, who is sitting here as I post this comment, says this shirt has a good amount of "trailer trash charm" about it.

Again though, congrats. 949 other people do not agree with my friend and I, so cat poo on us!

This isn't meant as an insult. But it is clear that you have never owned a dog and a cat at the same time.

thumperchick

quality posts: 239 Private Messages thumperchick

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

I like the design, but man does that dog have some crazy-looking eyes!

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
novastarj wrote:I like the design, but man does that dog have some crazy-looking eyes!

I like it too - it reminds me of how undelicately (no, not indelicately ) my dog licks my cat.

But my question is - did the doggie get his tongue caught in a blender?

(yes, I know - the kittehz all haz mohawks)

sarahlav

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahlav
zekecatz wrote:Will the Kid's size fit my 10 pound cat?

LOL that is an AWESOME idea! I may need to change my order from 2 to 3!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

That cat on the far right is really mad! His claws are extended, and he's twitching his tail like crazy! Look at them eyes! He's furious! This is about to become an EXTREME catfight!

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle

How very serendipitous that Doomcat is expecting twins and just got a twin win in the derby! Congratulations to you (and good luck with the babies).

alfbo

quality posts: 12 Private Messages alfbo

This is the 69th comment in this thread.

I'm just sayin'.

Imposter Pete was Unprepared for the Almost Human Nightmare Cuckoo Clock. The Walrus and Eggmen were the Height of Envy at the Monkey Bar. See the DJ spinning records on a Flora Phonograph while simultaneously playing Rock, Paper, Scissorhold.

jinkleberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinkleberry

My first shirt bought on the day it was released - Yay! Really glad that this shirt won a place in the derby, here's to plenty more cat shirts - I am definitely like a crazy cat lady as a huge number of my clothes have cats on.

aiiras

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aiiras

Reminds me when I had a cat and my dog would do the same thing.

And look Lamuellan doing it.

SirGecko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages SirGecko
renegadetim wrote:Wow, looks like this was a close derby.

1st place had 961 votes, 2nd place had 949 votes, and 10th place had 641 votes. That leaves 7 shirts within approx 300 votes of the lead.

Anyways, congrats Dooom on the double print. You just tripled your prints in two days! I have a feeling this shirt wouldn't have been an EC, so it works out better that way since so many people wanted this shirt.

Toucan will either print tomorrow or EC. Hopefully tomorrow, so Smart Cookie has more chances to EC. And maybe Sticking Out too ;).

Just my opinion and I'd buy all three of those designs...

If sticking out doesn't print EC then I will beat up someone. I don't know who, I don't know when but it is going to happen.

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather
aiiras wrote:Reminds me when I had a cat and my dog would do the same thing.

And look Lamuellan doing it.

I think that's the biggest appeal this shirt has. Anyone who's ever owned both a cat and dog can relate to the dog's overeager enthusiasm and the cat's evil glare that promises cruel and painful punishment.

Xupa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xupa

The dark kitty. All the pink. The one on the end, cleaning herself. The tail. The dog. There's more than the immediate entendre, this shirt is filthy all over the place. I love it. Either first place is pret-ty special or no one got this.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
Xupa wrote:The dark kitty. All the pink. The one on the end, cleaning herself. The tail. The dog. There's more than the immediate entendre, this shirt is filthy all over the place. I love it. Either first place is pret-ty special or no one got this.

Feeelthy yes...I feeel like an...animal!

rue842

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rue842

there was a party at my house last night. i vaguely recall one of my friends yelling "rue, the shirt you wanted won on woot!" apparently i successfully drunkenly ran to my computer and bought it, because i have email conformation this morning. awesome!

congrats dooomcat!

ElanorRigby

quality posts: 14 Private Messages ElanorRigby

In for one!
I'm so glad I didn't miss this! I just got home and my FAVORITE shirt from the oddball derby is up! And not sold out! I agree there is a bit of a crazy cat lady vibe to it, but the dog's face sold me.
Plus I'm a crazy-cat-lady-in-training, so I might as well start now. I'll save the diy cat shirt (you know the one: freakishly-large-eyed-kitten-batting-at-a-butterfly iron on, garishly embellished with glitter, ribbons, and random glue-on gems) for when I graduate to full-fledged crazy cat lady. For now I will stick with this. Maybe I'll just glue on a COUPLE of gems...:D

Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun...

duhrew

quality posts: 1 Private Messages duhrew

Oh that write up hahaha

My name is Drew, DUH

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

OK, I have a buttload of Woot tees, so I wasn't going to buy this one, even though it's vomit-worthy cute and I was holding out, trying to put off the inevitable collapse of my tee shelf in the closet. Then, I saw it...
The 'saliva matted' condition.
Is any of that super-saliva available to glue my closet back together?

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
dooomcat wrote:I apologize to all the cute haters (I actually buy a lot of those designs for my kid so yeah, I imagine a lot of the customers are children).

And holy carp, thanks so much everyone. I was hoping for one print, or perhaps an EC and this is just amazing... and the timing is a Godsend. We have twins on the way and it's going to be freaking expensive. It's a wonderful time to buy a mini van as gas prices soar once again :P

CONGRATS, dooomcat! On the win, yeah, but on the TWINS. My assistant's wife just delivered their twins recently - SO awesomely CUTE! And yes, I do take a little selfish pleasure in making fun of hhis dark eye circles and propensity to nod off at his desk. Preemies, his little girls are pretty labor intensive so far. Best of luck - you WILL need it. But you'll also LOVE it.