bmw66x

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bmw66x
Assassin15 wrote:I just noticed that the dog has three tails! Now it makes sense that it was in the "Oddball" derby, because I'm pretty sure a dog with three tails is an oddball.

Actually, I count six. Three on the dog (very strange) and three on the four cats. THE. SEVENTH. TAIL. IS. MISSING!!

Edit: I know the dog is wagging his tail, I'm not that dumb...hehe

I'm Bryan. Nice to meet you, Wooter.

jitterbugceline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jitterbugceline

Well, what an interesting shade of ears!

mandie0378

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mandie0378

As the owner of 4 cats and 1 overly affectionate puppy this is perfect for me.

dooomcat

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dooomcat
paigeg wrote:CONGRATS, dooomcat! On the win, yeah, but on the TWINS. My assistant's wife just delivered their twins recently - SO awesomely CUTE! And yes, I do take a little selfish pleasure in making fun of hhis dark eye circles and propensity to nod off at his desk. Preemies, his little girls are pretty labor intensive so far. Best of luck - you WILL need it. But you'll also LOVE it.

Oh the dark eyes that never go away... are his girls identical? I'm fascinated by the fact that identical twins are twice as likely to be girls than boys. We don't know what they are yet but we have a couple of girl names picked out. I am a little terrified about the preemie prospect though. I know it's a given so I've just got to wrap my head around it and deal.

caherna2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caherna2
Assassin15 wrote:I just noticed that the dog has three tails! Now it makes sense that it was in the "Oddball" derby, because I'm pretty sure a dog with three tails is an oddball.

Tail is wagging lol, 3 tails simulate motion (see motion squiggles) , which shows how happy the dog is to be there. So cute I could die!

caherna2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caherna2
bmw66x wrote:Actually, I count six. Three on the dog (very strange) and three on the four cats. THE. SEVENTH. TAIL. IS. MISSING!!

Edit: I know the dog is wagging his tail, I'm not that dumb...hehe

Nice :p

ladymagee2001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladymagee2001

I love this shirt! The only thing I would change is that the dog would be a long-haired dachshund! That's because my dog thinks she's a cat. Add to this that I advocate for a local cat rescue and foster many kitties, this "image" has been witnessed in my household on more than one occasion, with a few of them being the kitties grooming my dog! Well done!

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx

Love the design, hate the gray background.

bigj452

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bigj452

How did this get so many votes? This design is horrible. I don't get you crazy cats out there.

pinkrabbit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pinkrabbit

LOVE it Doomcat! Congrats on the double win! Bought both! I am soo happy they made it to shirts! YAY!!!!

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather

Mine arrived today! It is the best crazy cat lady shirt ever.

jubee2004

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jubee2004

I can't read "kitty cat butt crusties" without cracking up.

Tolana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tolana

Dang it, I got my shirt and the design was printed crooked. It looks like the cats are sitting on a hill.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

Tolana wrote:Dang it, I got my shirt and the design was printed crooked. It looks like the cats are sitting on a hill.

Gah! Sorry about that! I don't see that you emailed in yet, but I went ahead and put in a replacement for you.

Tolana

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tolana
DennisWKam wrote:Gah! Sorry about that! I don't see that you emailed in yet, but I went ahead and put in a replacement for you.

You're so awesome. I emailed right after I posted here. Way to take care of your customer!

csa356

quality posts: 0 Private Messages csa356

I do love this shirt, but all of my friends made fun of me for it Jelis H8rs!

r0ksana

quality posts: 8 Private Messages r0ksana

I'm so happy to have gotten this in the mail recently! The heather gray plays really well with the kitten motif - I can't wait to wear it!

elleyea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elleyea

So glad i just got this. I was putting off getting this b/c i missed the $10 day it was up, (seriously, like the 1 day I didn't check woot) but totally worth it, I think. I'm not disappointed in spending my money. And when you put it into perspective, my sister spends over 25 bucks for a really crappy knit shirt at those stores at the mall. So in comparison, its good.

bigolddaddy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigolddaddy

Help a brother out here, after my wife got this her mom saw it and wanted it in a way only a mother-in-law can. I went back and now it's vamoosed. What do I have to do to get this back in the rankings? I'm open to anything this side of ritual killing.

Thanks