Egads, I would wear this!

Gnomercy

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Gnomercy
artbreaker wrote:woohoo! thanks!

Your Sea Witch Entry is beautiful.

Pompaws

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pompaws
Re: Elementals

I love this design. Will definitely keep a look out for it. Not a fan of the charcoal shirt but can't suggest another color for the background. It works well with this design.

khephera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khephera
Re: Magic Lamp

This is a great design, love the colors. I'll buy it if it becomes available.

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle
Re: Create life

I am SOOO disappointed this won't print. It's quite wonderful. My youngest daughter LOVES pigs and I was so hoping to get this for her.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: The wrong rabbit for the show

Message to the pedants nitpicking irrelevant details: Seriously people, dub tee eff.
If you can't bring valid constructive criticism, don't post. All this "the arms are wrong, the angle is off, the shadow blah blah, squirrels don't get rabies, etc." makes you look petty and bitter.

move along

foxbite

quality posts: 13 Private Messages foxbite

I am waiting with catnip baited breathe for this shirt to come up. I can haz shirt, yez?

vividimaginer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vividimaginer

patrick...this looks amazing! such a great design, sits a little big on the shirt for me to buy but still i had to tell you i loved the illustration.

vividimaginer

ok i bought one for my brother anyway, he's not as picky about design as i

vividimaginer

oh and sorry for the comment spam...but for the record i'm glad the original was rejected, i LOVE the treatment on this warlock much better.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

vividimaginer wrote:oh and sorry for the comment spam...but for the record i'm glad the original was rejected, i LOVE the treatment on this warlock much better.

Heyyy!!! Guess what?! You can edit your own comments to add or change words! So, like, instead of three comments in a row? You could edit your original comment into a longer, fuller, more satisfying comment (IS WHAT SHE SAID). You will find the "edit post" button in the bottom right of your own comment's box, next to "reply" and "tattle."
Just a little EFF WHY EYEZ for your commentatory edification!

DaphneAkers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DaphneAkers

The only shirt I would buy this week too, very awesome.

realmlo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages realmlo
Re: The wrong rabbit for the show

It's just a rabbit

SKRON

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SKRON
Re: The Illusionist

I see a rabbits face in the background lighting..... nice

Kyle Craven

tiffiebee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiffiebee
Re: Create life

xiaobaosg, please participate again! I love this design, and I think that, while many of the designs here are quirky and fun and (oftentimes) funny, there are few to none that give me the same feeling that I get looking at your shirt design.

CVBrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: beard magic!

Boo! I really wanted this one to print. How the hell did Wizard Magic Party win? I'm loving your designs so much Meg. I'm going to wear the next design you make that prints even if its pink with rainbows all over it.

justmiller87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justmiller87
Re: Grimoire Ver 2

Sorry you didn't make it. I hope this gets an editor's choice. I really wanted this, it really captures the dark side of magic.

bluemoonspam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluemoonspam

The cheeky self-pleased expression really ties this one together. Hope to see it print in the future.

dreiarmumig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreiarmumig
Re: Expecto Catronus

Aaaw, I so so wanted this, please let us know in case you have it printed elsewhere.

jickerkicker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jickerkicker

I'm bummed you didn't win! Hopefully you'll have a chance to resub!

savateuse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages savateuse

What happened to the mega awesome design with the hostess cupcake sawing the twinkie in half mishap?

I wanted to wear that one so badly!

Whoever designed this needs to make this shirt happen and let me know!

savateuse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages savateuse
Re: Rookie Mistake

This design was BRILLIANT.

I don't care if it came in 10th, half of the world must have been taking a nap or lost power on the grid or something.

THIS NEEDS TO BE PRINTED.

syoung88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages syoung88
savateuse wrote:This design was BRILLIANT.

I don't care if it came in 10th, half of the world must have been taking a nap or lost power on the grid or something.

THIS NEEDS TO BE PRINTED.

I totally agree w/ the comment above!!! Please print and sell the "rookie mistake" tee!!!!! It's AWESOME AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 5!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. =)

brettjl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brettjl

so beautiful.

sddrapa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sddrapa

i bought this shirt and am still in love with it. perfect perfect perfect. great job seed

thrillcook

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thrillcook

It is 2012 and I still want this shirt!