annkingwriter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annkingwriter

Ahh, I needed that. GMV

KingA

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

Re: MAGIK

This is a just a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't quite match the color from the swatches provided in our templates. It may be just a subtle change, but please check to make sure you have the latest templates and use the colors provided.

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester
genericsmith wrote:I'd hardly call that a blood soaked bunny... especially for the carnage.

Makes you wonder how he stayed so neat during the carnage creating... I'm guessing "lobster bib"

:D

More like human bib, or maybe he licked his chops before Death found him.

bluejester

Re: Fire Hand

This t-shirt looks very "Photogenic."

gutfeeling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutfeeling

Okay, so this doesn't go with the rules, but I did it so that maybe someone out there would like to inform me on how to make it work. Thanks for your help, and sorry for posting something so blatantly against regulations.

gutfeeling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutfeeling

I took the photo of my hand, but other than that everything else is photoshoped.

bluejester

Re: TaDaa!

Wal-magical!

Okay, silly joke, sorry.

Voted and it looks great. Hope you win.

tgentry

Staff

Re: Magical Metamorphosis

This is a just a notice that the shirt color you're using doesn't quite match the color from the swatches provided in our templates. It may be just a subtle change, but please check to make sure you have the latest templates and use the colors provided.

itsmisty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsmisty
plaster wrote:Weasel --> ron weasley, At least that is how I took it.

Oh, I know he's representing Ron. xD I just would have loved this to DEATH if it was a Malfoy/Potter design instead, that's all! C:

bluejester

Re: Grimoire

Don't screw around with the forces of darkness and evil.

Love the color choices and was waiting for you guys to pop out something awesome for this derby.

Happy to see that I wasn't disappoint.

bluejester

Re: EPIC ROLL

Like the concept, except I would have liked to see the two of them playing over a table.

dalekempress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dalekempress
Re: They call me... Tim

Hell Yeah! GMV

bluejester

Yeah, I'll add to the chorus of people saying that you totally rocked the look of the fire on this design.

GMV

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Brandysv751 wrote:Lol, yeah that was something we were going for. We are glad you like.

So was this a 3 way collab then, with Inkwiz, Watchernh...and Brandysv751?

ciaranannrach

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ciaranannrach
bluejester wrote:More like human bib, or maybe he licked his chops before Death found him.

Maybe.

Rabbits clean their fur with their tongues, right? Maybe he's irritated because Death interrupted his bathing time.

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj
Re: TaDaa!

Is that a cranberry shirt? Widely underused, good choice.

Love the idea too, nice detail (especially with the glimmer of the eyes visible).

novastarj

Johndis5 wrote:Was that sarcasm? There is no concept here... at all. It's a photo that was filtered.

The idea of a magician "disappearing" into the background (note Elmo's shirt blends in with the brick background, making him "disappear" at least partially).

Obviously it's just an altered photo, but I think that idea could be done well. Just looking for something positive to provide encouragement

novastarj

Johndis5 wrote:I think this would be good for a Fantasy derby. Not seeing much magic here.

It's magic. Magic doesn't need to be wizards or sorcerers.

I'd say it's clearly something mystical in nature so it fits. If I have to go by the Woot! description I'd put it under "arcane elemental forces."

Nice design BTW

kaseyfleming

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kaseyfleming

classic drakxxx and CrescentDebris! nice work guys.

InkWiz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InkWiz
sTyLeS wrote:So was this a 3 way collab then, with Inkwiz, Watchernh...and Brandysv751?

Oops no its not, I didn't know that my wife was signed on her account.

http://threadless.com/submission/323515/Blue_Books_Of_Sorrow

novastarj

Re: Yawn

It's a good first effort. I like the style you were going for, very minimalist.

I think the problem with this shirt is it's not very wearable. Step back and look at it from a distance. It kind of looks like a navy shirt with two tan blobs.

The wizard in the TV really fades into the background (and the chair does as well). Also the "light" reflecting in the person's face is very distracting... I think it needs to be lessened dramatically. Finally, the TV stand is frankly a big tan blob, which wouldn't be a big issue except it's the biggest and brightest item on the shirt, and draws all the attention.

I actually really dig the minimalist approach for shirts, and not many people here use it. And it is a good effort. But in this case the shirt doesn't quite come together like I'm sure you envisioned it.

For this shirt, I think it'd look better on a cranberry/red/orange background, and put all of the "magical" contents of the TV in white so it stands out, for example...

Anyway, keep up the good work, look forward to seeing your efforts in the next derby!

jme410

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jme410
kaseyfleming wrote:Thanks! It wasn't easy picking out the colors for this design. I really could have gone in any direction and its only 5 inks. I wanted to try something that would help the design appeal to a broad audience.

Thanks to everybody else so far for votes and comments!!!

Enchanting! I quite like the unexpected color choice. It does help distinguish it from others in the theme, but the line work still has that touch of morbidity. Besides, guys can rock the pink too, with such a nice design.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 115 Private Messages DianaSprinkle
megadog wrote:I love this but would have liked both rabbit ears to have pink inner ears - cos to me it looks like the rabbits' right ears look back to front.
having said that GMV

LOL well rabbits have a lot of movement to their ears but most of the time the one ear toward you with inner pink and one ear outer side showing is what you tend to see. I will note it though. Creative cartooning and all. =D

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris
bluejester wrote:Don't screw around with the forces of darkness and evil.

Love the color choices and was waiting for you guys to pop out something awesome for this derby.

Happy to see that I wasn't disappoint.

She was looking through Drakxxx's sketchbook! :P

Thanks a lot.

m1ssannthropy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m1ssannthropy

phantom240

quality posts: 4 Private Messages phantom240
Re: The wrong rabbit for the show

Badass shirt.. I hope this one prints.

immortalxkiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages immortalxkiss

Cute! >.<

phantom240

quality posts: 4 Private Messages phantom240
phantom240 wrote:Badass shirt.. I hope this one prints.

Forgot to add... Every time I see one of your death/bunny shirts, I can't help but laugh as that scene from Monty Python and The Holy Grail pops into my head.

RUN AWAAAAAAY!

palookaboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages palookaboy

Now THAT's a bunny shirt!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Slick combo work guys. Glad to see you still have the darkness in you.

>:-)

immortalxkiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages immortalxkiss

I think it's a cool shirt.

Some of you seem to read into things A LOT more then needed. It's a t-shirt for pete sake.

therabbit86ed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therabbit86ed
Re: Shadow Magic

5 colors on Lemon. Thanks for Looking and vote if you like the design

FlyingMouse365

quality posts: 5 Private Messages FlyingMouse365
Re: FIRE

The magic of FIRE.

explodedwhale

quality posts: 5 Private Messages explodedwhale

eh... looks pretty much like his Hallowoot design.
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=46195

tgentry

Staff

Re: Left on the shelf

FlyingMouse365

FlyingMouse365

Re: Expecto Catronus

Nice one!

FlyingMouse365

Re: A magic drop of life

Another beautiful design from you!

FlyingMouse365