lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Sir Cupcake

yes, perfectly clever.

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
timelessblur wrote:I like the other one better.

Iprefer this one. The short catch phrase is better.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
Re: Books - No Electricity Required

My husband was just about to buy me an eReader for my birthday...Sometimes gadgets just overwhelm the simplicity of the medium...I like my books in book form. GMV.

BaldBob007

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BaldBob007
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

I support this message. I will wear this shirt everywhere to spread the word.

Johndis5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Johndis5
renegadetim wrote:Way off center? What? You clearly have a vendetta against RamyB and will find ANYTHING to point out flaws on any of his designs. Look, the hating is getting old.

It's completely nitpicking at best. I don't see it being off centered at all, let alone WAY off centered.

IF this design had been submitted by ANYONE else, you would NOT have made these comments. Guaranteed!

Look, measure it if you need to, but the first line of text on the bottom is undeniably off center. That has nothing to do with opinion. It's just a fact, kind of like 5 is greater than 4.

I don't care who made it, if I saw a design that was this sloppily put together, I would call it. Check my comment history, buddy, I went on a tirade telling someone else that they had no business baselessly attacking ramy. Maybe you should do a little research before you make ridiculous accusations.

bkearney09

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bkearney09
midgerock wrote:if the additions were 8 bit as well... It might work but the differeing styles doesn't jell.

Yeah, that concerned me, but I still like it. But then, I made it, so I had better like it Thanks for the feedback!

Johndis5

Re: HAMMERS: They're not just for Norse Gods

Very well executed, the humor just isn't my cup of tea.

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen

This will win, and my husband will be able to be a poor influence on my child's eating habits both verbally and visually.

vo1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vo1234

Newbie here. I have a design "Fresh Creamer" that needs to be modified so everyone can see the design in detail. Do you have to reupload or can you replace an image with a new improved image? I imagine it has to be re-entered, yes?

Thanks for any help.

Setzer13

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Setzer13

When God gives you lemons, you find a new God!

HalfWheat

quality posts: 18 Private Messages HalfWheat

Worst raisin experience ever was finding raisins in the meatballs that went with the spaghetti. Blech. No. Just no. I still shudder just thinking about it.

collinvh

quality posts: 67 Private Messages collinvh
Re: Bacon is king

Who will come out on top? Bacon or Veggies? LOL

theflash95

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theflash95
Re: tea!

I quit drinking coffee 3 years ago and I have loved tea as far back as I can remember.

I am so buying 3 of these if it wins. Great design.

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
paigeg wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooo! You have wounded me to the core. I'm a college instructor, and this, this - this is BLASPHEMY!

Prof, please. Wikipedia can be a gold mine of good, easily traceable and cited sources! :D

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987
kevlar51 wrote:Blech.

You are forbidden from ever eating another taco or otherwise entering an establishment serving quality Mexican food ever again.

Johndis5

nerdra wrote:It's not unreasonable at all--slight off-centeredness aside, I think the coffee graphic is really nice. Very well done. If I were a coffee drinker (or my work week actually began on a Monday) I would totally consider voting for it.

Also, I think that you mean "asterisk".

Spelling correction acknowledged. I always lean towards the "X". Mostly because I'm so hardcore. ;)

fftkrazee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages fftkrazee
Re: Crowbar - Your new best friend

i like that the tag resembles the HL logo

gutfeeling

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutfeeling
Re: Boomerang

I really like this shirt... but is it for the kid with no friends or friend?

bribrem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bribrem
Re: Sliced Bread

I had it pointed out to me, after I finished creating the design of course, that the idea had already been done... on woot none the less... so it will likely be rejected soon enough but I figured I'd upload it so people could at least see it...

collinvh

quality posts: 67 Private Messages collinvh
Re: The Delicious Truth

I forgot to mention before I love the color scheme. Very good representation. +1

banditangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages banditangel
Re: safety is priority one

Love this design

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

Well, I hate to be a poopoo head, but isn't this in clear violation of the first rule?

"No copyrighted or trademarked product names. Seriously. Keep it generic"

Gummy bears are trademarked under different holders, and they are a very specific type of candy. Now, if it were just gummies or candy that would be gerenic enough, but this is capturing a very specific, trademarked product. I will admit, it does lack the words "gummy bears" in this design, but I think it is clear that's what this design is all about.

Senorvandal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Senorvandal

So many good shirts this derby, but this is the truth plain and simple. I don't think any food has been made better by the addition of raisins, only worse. Oatmeal cookies, good... oatmeal cookies with raisins, awful. Chocolate, awesome, chocolate with raisins, a disaster... could go on and on :/

NameyMcName

quality posts: 10 Private Messages NameyMcName

I don't mind raisins. What's much worse is biting into something and realizing it's been ruined by walnuts.

lozerette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lozerette
Re: Alco

"I bet I can drink more vodka shots than you..."

lozerette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lozerette
Re: Fresh Creamer

Call me crazy, but there are more than 6 colors here, aren't there?

artbreaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages artbreaker
Re: Instant noodles V2!

changed t-shirt color to brown, which was my initial choice. Red seems to pop out nicely in contrast. Also changed the font of the slogan.

Again thanks for clicking!

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=52144

chumpmagic

Re: The best contraceptive!

The overall design rock, but I just love that character in the foreground!

chumpmagic

Re: Dirt

I like this guy a lot. It does kind of look like he is eating his own hand though. At least it seems that way to me, which is why I like it so much more

chumpmagic

Re: Go Fig

This is vert clever! I like it a lot; very fun and playful.

mawkish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mawkish

The truth is you never should trust anybody who wears a bow tie. A cravat is supposed to point down to accentuate the genitals. Why do you want to trust somebody whose tie points out to accentuate his ears? - Doc Wilson

littleclyde

quality posts: 16 Private Messages littleclyde
Re: For Crying Out Loud

A shame this fell out of the fog. My favorite out of your subs for this derby.

fishermanswife

quality posts: 6 Private Messages fishermanswife

Love the colors!

crazy4books

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazy4books
saraseven wrote:My mom makes the best oatmeal raisin cookies that are ruined by...raisins.

Try soaking the raisins in rum first. Yum.

crazy4books

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazy4books

kdubbs29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdubbs29
dabrames wrote:Bananas fit in your pocket.

Banana fits in your pocket.

I know that it isn't grammatically correct when you read the two together. But, if I was reading the tagline on its own, I liked it with "Fits" as opposed to the correct "Fit". I rushed to get this submitted and didn't have a ton of time to think it over. In retrospect I should have just used "Fit". Oh well, its not going to win, anyways. Ha.

oscarmatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oscarmatic

Love the shirt and text. Only... I wish the rock didn't come to a point on top. Looks like poop.

amreli

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amreli
Re: unique-osity

Oooh, pretty swirlies...DNA...what a unique snowflake I am!

nurbles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nurbles
Re: Believe

I like this shirt, and get the reference, but I don't really see how anything on the shirt fits the current derby. Can someone explain where I find the product slogan?

The given text seems to match the old definition of slogan (battle cry), but the derby context is of advertising and this shirt really doesn't seem to fit that at all. Does it?

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna
Re: Gray Matter. It's What Matters Most!

Technically, not totally true-- more and more neuroscience focuses on the connections between neurons, or white matter!