bribrem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bribrem
laelthewhale wrote:oh and... why does the single battery have the plural "batteries" on it?

this is what happens when you design on no sleep at 2am... oops...

bribrem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bribrem
laelthewhale wrote:oh and... why does the single battery have the plural "batteries" on it?

this is what happens when you design on no sleep at 2am... oops...

spike109u

quality posts: 6 Private Messages spike109u
Re: functions

This is amazing! I'd love to see it print.

chikakimiko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chikakimiko
Re: Black Coffee.

I hope this makes it, because I would LOVE to give it to my mom!!!!!

smygirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smygirl
Re: Grapes: Juicy and Wrathful

This is a wonderful design - most creative - no zombies, or coffee, or cuteness

heartflux

quality posts: 5 Private Messages heartflux
Shigwarm wrote:Forget variety, monosodium glutamate is the real spice of life.

On navy.

TRUE dat! There's a Chinese place around the corner that is MSG-free. Tastes like crap. Bland crap.

I woot, therefore I am.

collinvh

quality posts: 61 Private Messages collinvh
Re: BRAIN TACOS

Somehow I like this shirt much more now that I know brain tacos are actually real. Thanks again for the laugh walmazan! +1 Woot On!

kabelcher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kabelcher
Re: JUICE Swallow it and Shut Up

Harlem Nights FTW!

ambergreen

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ambergreen
megsck wrote:i understand where your coming from, although i have to say that i dont really consider Hitchhiker's Guide to be pop culture. i more consider it to be more Cult Culture, meaning that there is a smaller group of people who follow it, but they follow it rather religiously ;) Hardly anyone i know, in the u.s. anyway, has read the books, and i always get a blank stare when someone asks me a question and i answer 42. however i do have a few friends and one relative that have read them and are die hard fans, this shirt is for them. i think a good majority of wooters maybe fall into this cult category so a lot of the cult stuff gets put into pop culture, but i think on a whole, not too many people knew about the books before the movie was made, and still dont know about them even now.

EDIT: speaking of cult favorites! i just saw the movie RUBBER in the theatre, it was GREAT! if its playing near you, or you have onDemand watch it!

I must know a lot of 'geeky' people because a majority know what I mean when I answer 42 Doesn't hurt to work in the software industry. Great design.

ambergreen

ochopika wrote:Hello again! I see the everyone's work is hilarious and/or witty and is great!

Unfortunately, my ability to create humor is dry...at best, and I cannot make jokes. When I do make jokes, I sound like the robot-lady from Portal.

A positive thing about this design, however, is that it can save lives! People will be like "why do you have a shirt about water?" and you'll be like "because you need it to live! Drink water now!", and then they will remember to drink water.

Your humor is in your write-up. Nice job!

ambergreen

Re: British Spy Tea Shirt

Yeah, Baby!

timelessblur

quality posts: 4 Private Messages timelessblur
Re: My Only Friend

you can never go wrong with beer

TonyGreyfox

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TonyGreyfox

Clicked on the thumbnail, busted out laughing at the slogan. Well done!

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi
Re: Xtremely Refreshing v2

Probably a little late for a resub, but some stuffs needed tweaking and changing.

Thank you to everyone who gave input and voted!

4 Colors on Baby Blue.

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester
Re: portable computer

That looks kinda like a photo trace of an old Kay-Pro computer my Dad would make me use in high school when the "real" computer wasn't working.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bluejester wrote:That looks kinda like a photo trace of an old Kay-Pro computer my Dad would make me use in high school when the "real" computer wasn't working.

That is a TRS-80 Model III or 4. I know my TRS-80s -- worked for Tandy Corp back in those days. Heh. Wrote the book on the Model 4. Seriously! I was a technical writer.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

thequietfly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thequietfly
Re: Crowbar - Your new best friend

i like the price tag, its a nice reminder that we're all still waiting for the next episode....

gnarstar775

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnarstar775
thumperchick wrote:I laughed, but I fear this is headed for the rejectionator...

haha thanks! Eh, its been up a while so I think it'll be safe.

areca77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages areca77
Re: donuts!

delicious donuts with a mad men reference & a nostalgic ad feel. hope you enjoy

dmcgee3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dmcgee3
Re: Imagination

This reminds me of Delirium from The Sandman comics...

jmmbell1987

quality posts: 78 Private Messages jmmbell1987

Based on woot's history, pretty much acknowledging the existence of software engineering is all it takes to get raves.

One could pretty much make this shirt themselves with a Zazzle account.

collinvh

quality posts: 61 Private Messages collinvh
Re: The best contraceptive!

I saw this dropped from the fog for a minute so I had to decide if it's replacement was worthy... Needless to say, welcome back. I hope you fight to the front of the fog. I want a few of these. Woot On!

dohboy182

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dohboy182
rasabi wrote:Probably a little late for a resub, but some stuffs needed tweaking and changing.

Thank you to everyone who gave input and voted!

4 Colors on Baby Blue.

Eh... I voted on the dark grey one, I think the baby blue killed it for me. Good luck though, this design on grey was something I was hoping many others would enjoy so that I could purchase it.

smklung

quality posts: 9 Private Messages smklung
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

Dunno if I could wear this around, but it is so hilariously true!

Belecthor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Belecthor

LukeHot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LukeHot
streetwalkincheetah wrote:Sorry, but if you google it, there's quite a few bacon infinity shirts out there. Teefury even did it, if that tells you something. Sorry, dude.

This one is better though... and teefury sucks...

pauldangerkile

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pauldangerkile
Re: functions

I want this shirt!

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
walmazan wrote:Brain tacos are a real thing! in fact are so delicious! and is something you can get at just about any taqueria. Brains, eyes, tongue are so yummy too!

woot staff needs to review THE TEMPLE OF DOOM again apparently! :P

But in all honestly, where Wenceslao lives, this is obviously an everyday item if he can buy it from the food truck. Please let this design stay!

oblivion224

quality posts: 1 Private Messages oblivion224

Resub with a serious bacon upgrade. Vote again if you liked the first one!

CVBrennan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CVBrennan
Re: Calculators! Problem Solved!

This derby was a complete failure until I stumbled upon this gem and it doesn't have a prayer of making the fog. Sometimes I hate woot. Artistically superior to most the crap on here, wtg!

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

Re: Quantum Silliness

This one's for all the geeks out there who know what this means :P

LordCanesh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LordCanesh
Re: Your Dice will always love you

Please, it's a D20.

~Canesh~

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen

I find it hard to believe that sombreros are a better contraceptive than brain tacos. Gag.

^___^ Great drawing.

Tanapangarap

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tanapangarap
Re: The best contraceptive!

No longer in the fog? Madness! Conspiracy! Murder!

Get with The Program.

peteyface

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peteyface
oblivion224 wrote:Resub with a serious bacon upgrade. Vote again if you liked the first one!

No way. The first slogan was way better. It was one of my favorite shirts

peteyface

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peteyface

I think no zombies should definitely be a rule next time

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5

Yes!! So glad you re-subbed this! Brain tacos are real. Just because things aren't common in America, doesn't mean they are not real. :P

midstarrynight

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midstarrynight

goodness I love tea. And I love this shirt.

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots
Re: TIN CANS

Really cute!

fishbiscuit5

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fishbiscuit5
ElanorRigby wrote:This is like the third shirt in this derby that has actually creeped me out. (Stop that, spell check. "Creeped out" is an acceptable phrase.) Maybe I'm just especially sensitive? No, no. You shirt has the phrase "like kissing your sister" on it. Yep, creepy. ;)

"Like kissing your sister" is a term commonly used in sports to describe a tie, especially in hockey prior to shoot-outs. It has evolved in its usage to express when something is just not right, like fat-free ice cream. I also refer to Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back when Leia kissed Luke prior to knowing (spoiler alert) that they are brother and sister. Hence, kissing your sister describes anything that is weird, like fat-free ice cream. If you were creeped out, my job here is done. Please vote for my shirt anyway. :P