aneisinger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aneisinger
Re: Veggies - We Beat The Meat

One more gargleblaster YES! Something to counteract all the bacon shirts! I like to think that this one's for the Vegans...

Can't wait to buy one!

wmorrill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wmorrill

The only shirt in the fog actually worth printing. Both an excellent idea and something extremely wearable. I'm in for one when it prints. Great Job!

aliciabeck

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aliciabeck
kevlar51 wrote:

Bwahahahahah!

blinddog3d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blinddog3d
Re: Frozen Pizza

I'm new, so I don't know about "overdone" penguins, but this lil' guy reminds me of that cartoon. Adorable!

PS- Yes, I totally love the fro-zen font, top drawer. This makes baby blue look Gr8!

+1
brUno

blinddog3d

Re: Do something Jatravartid today (Resub with a purpose)

I can't make out anything, and I have zoom on my computer...?
brUno

CoryBlink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CoryBlink

Only thing im confused about is that if they want us to eat them, why are they frightened..???

Nekkochan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Nekkochan
Re: Raisins Ruin Everything

I'm not such a huge raisin fan, but it sounds to me like a lot of the people commenting have come to hate raisins simply because whoever's been making their baked goods doesn't have the sense to soak the raisins in a little hot water for 10 minutes before adding them to the recipe.

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: d20: All Natural, Baby!

so...does that mean that the shirt is the flat surface on which the die is rolled upon?

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

MathUhhhSaurus

quality posts: 58 Private Messages MathUhhhSaurus
Re: mmmm pie charts

This is amazing! :D

Examine Bindle of Carrots.
What Bindle of Carrots?

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Nekkochan wrote:I'm not such a huge raisin fan, but it sounds to me like a lot of the people commenting have come to hate raisins simply because whoever's been making their baked goods doesn't have the sense to soak the raisins in a little hot water for 10 minutes before adding them to the recipe.

or rum

rowanmikaio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rowanmikaio
chumpmagic wrote:Well, I hate to be a poopoo head, but isn't this in clear violation of the first rule?

"No copyrighted or trademarked product names. Seriously. Keep it generic"

Gummy bears are trademarked under different holders, and they are a very specific type of candy. Now, if it were just gummies or candy that would be gerenic enough, but this is capturing a very specific, trademarked product. I will admit, it does lack the words "gummy bears" in this design, but I think it is clear that's what this design is all about.

Gummy bears are not trademarked, and they are generic in that there are many different types of gummy bears available. I think you are misunderstanding the idea of "generic" here.
If he had a bag with "Haribo" on it, then it would be a violation of the rules. This, however, clearly falls into the "viscous green soda" category of acceptable.
It's kind of like if he had used salt water taffy or rock candy. It's a very clear *type* of candy that is not a *brand* of candy.

Unless you want to complain about people making shirts about "tea" or "coffee" rather than "drinks"

renegadetim

quality posts: 12 Private Messages renegadetim
colourcraze wrote:Pahahahahaha! +1
that's be best slogan!

What IS the slogan? Is it supposed to be gibberish or able to be made into something?

nmpls

quality posts: 22 Private Messages nmpls

This would be even better without text.

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
SnowQueenVT wrote:Great idea , My kids would love this

Thanks, Queenie.
What kids don't love Cheetos?

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Re: Taco it's spanish for taco

What's the deal here?
Seriously? How did this get this far behind in the votes? Not fair...

thedeejman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedeejman

Hey everyone,
This is my first derby entry so I hope you like it! The idea came to me during a quantum mechanics course which is usually where I get inspired to do anything other than quantum mechanics. Enjoy!

Just an fyi:
the bottom of the shirt says - gettin' laid since before you were born.

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
sTyLeS wrote:What's the deal here?
Seriously? How did this get this far behind in the votes? Not fair...

I started off thinking this was my Andy Dufresne moment, but it turns out I'm more like Agamemnon Busmalis from OZ

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic
rowanmikaio wrote:Gummy bears are not trademarked, and they are generic in that there are many different types of gummy bears available. I think you are misunderstanding the idea of "generic" here.
If he had a bag with "Haribo" on it, then it would be a violation of the rules. This, however, clearly falls into the "viscous green soda" category of acceptable.
It's kind of like if he had used salt water taffy or rock candy. It's a very clear *type* of candy that is not a *brand* of candy.

Unless you want to complain about people making shirts about "tea" or "coffee" rather than "drinks"

Why are you fighting a war that has already ended?

microwave_safe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages microwave_safe
CoryBlink wrote:Only thing im confused about is that if they want us to eat them, why are they frightened..???

The shirt is playing on the idea that even though they look scared, they're faking it and want to be eaten...

jazzydrummer19

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzydrummer19

:D!!!

blinddog3d

Re: The Wisdom of Sodcrates

I can tell you're green, (hehe) but this is really cute. That's how we roll, dowg.
...Welcome, good luck, erp, "Break a pixel."
brUno

Muppethero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Muppethero
Re: unique-osity

my fav thus far.

thedeejman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thedeejman

Just realized that I originally had the design on the wrong texture. Hopefully this will solve that problem. Anyway, Enjoy!

kahly

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kahly
SnowQueenVT wrote:I think this one is so cute!

Ty

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Milk. The Drink from Another Animal's Udder!

I like the execution of the design here and the idea is delicious.

mrd37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrd37

This is my first derby submission so please comment but do be kind. I got tired of seeing bacon everywhere and I thought I would put a new twist on the conventional 'product'.

Four colors on royal blue.

colourcraze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colourcraze
Re: I Say There, Old Chum!

haha.
this shirt made me go EWWWWwwwww and then giggle.

colourcraze

sarahreebs wrote:I think this shirt would be better if it didn't say MONACLES across the top.... Let the product sell itself, man!

I agree! though if you keep it, your font choice is nice.

and also, compositionally speaking, I think it'd be better with a slightly smaller mustache. it seems really wide right now.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Stink Less!

Most my votes are sitting out of the fog this derby, but your's is a message that needs to be heard thatrobert. GMV

colourcraze

Re: Breakfast Buddies

haha this is great, and I love the back story of a movie

Usedtabe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Usedtabe
odysseyroc wrote:The cool thing is Uniique has his own site that sells his shirts. I'm sure I'll be able to buy it there soon enough, if it doesn't get an HM or picked up by some other site. This design is too great to not be printed, one way or another.

Can I get a link or PM with a link to this site? If it's not cute or ironic it doesn't print at Woot.

Drakxxx

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Drakxxx
kabelcher wrote:Harlem Nights FTW!

YES!

"You put the juice back with only a swallow left in the jar!"

dbremneria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbremneria
radharose wrote:Just a warning -- this design is likely to get rejected because the detail image doesn't match the comp; the text is diagonal and the clip in a different spot in the detail than it will be on the printed design. You can't show in the detail something that is different than the design that will be printed on the shirt. You might want to fix that and re-sub it.

Didn't know about that, will fix and resub, thanks.

dbremneria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbremneria
Re: Suspenders (Resub)

Derby Entry: Now with matching detail image!

therabbit86ed

quality posts: 0 Private Messages therabbit86ed
Re: Feed Your OCD? - Version 3

Thank you for all the feedback. Please vote if you are OCD.

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Glasses Are Overkill Ver. 2

Thank you sarahreebs and colourcraze for your suggestions!

cdrewlow

quality posts: 8 Private Messages cdrewlow
Re: Glasses are overkill

Thanks for the feedback! Those are both good ideas.

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Imaginary Friends

oooohhh....I really love this!

creativehack

quality posts: 29 Private Messages creativehack
therabbit86ed wrote:Thank you for all the feedback. Please vote if you are OCD.

I feel compelled to vote for this

RAMPage Soccer for your iPad

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Braaiiins!!

Thanks, guys!